Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Since writing “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY” at 8:10 a.m. on Sunday, Trump has used his Twitter account to make or elevate allegations of criminal conduct against no less than 20 individuals and organizations.

The list of purported culprits Trump has charged include two television news hosts, a comedian, at least five former officials from the FBI and Justice Department, the state of California, a broadcast television station and at least five top national security officials from President Barack Obama’s administration.

Trump's the "Sue Everybody" Jerky Boy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching Back to the Future 2 right now and the alternate 1985 based on Trump is pretty much spot on if you let him be full on emperor of a small town.  Complete with a "museum" dedicated to how awesome he is.

Edit: except Biff was actually a bully that tried to back up his shit, where the dotard is a fucking pussy that never takes care of his dirty business himself.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Watching Back to the Future 2 right now and the alternate 1985 based on Trump is pretty much spot on if you let him be full on emperor of a small town.  Complete with a "museum" dedicated to how awesome he is.

Edit: except Biff was actually a bully that tried to back up his shit, where the dotard is a fucking pussy that never takes care of his dirty business himself.

I mean if anyone would know it would be you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

what a fun job that must be.

They get paid to do that? I would do that for free if it got Trump out of office. I'm not saying I could do it as well as professionals but all hands on deck to send the GOP home is now an imperative if there isn't to be four more years of misery.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
addition
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Those new digital hires are starting to pay off.

Not with a cotdamn 25-hour delay. There’s only a few hour window to dunk on someone. And I fucking hate that ‘dunk’ is a thing.

Surly assholes would be more effective.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Continental Op said:
6 hours ago, DixonHur said:
You don't remember arugulagate?
Proved Obama was an elitist.

And then that horrible bitch Michelle planted a vegetable garden at the White House and tried to promote healthy eating because God forbid we do anything other than shove Big Macs down our gullets. Nutrition is for librul queers. You think yer better'n me or something?

That might have been when shit got really weird. I didn't vote for Obama and wasn't a fan of his administration but to oppose vegetables because Michelle never crossed my mind. The same with the dijon mustard and tan suit, criticize him for his faults as a President don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Not with a cotdamn 25-hour delay. There’s only a few hour window to dunk on someone. And I fucking hate that ‘dunk’ is a thing.

Surly assholes would be more effective.

We are pretty good.

6 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I'd like to take a flamethrower to all of them.

Sitting there with six figures of plastic surgery, every one of them, talking about the cost of someone's jacket or boots?

Fucking elitist, hypocritical bags of shit.

What kind of idiots can't tell just by looking and listening to these people's tones of voice that they're not legitimate sources of news?  They're like if Barbie and Ken dolls came to life and were reading off of Satan's teleprompter.

Go fuck yourselves, Fox News consumers.  You are what's wrong with this country.  If you really want to MAGA, then get the fuck out.

You can take some solace in knowing many of them are busy trying to kill themselves as we speak.  And all thanks to foxnews and their orange fuckstain of a president.  Being fat, mouthbreathing, and inbred is no way to enter a battle w 'rona.  Will there be some schadenfreude when we see flare ups in Cletus' backyard?  Well, I'm afraid so...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, F250 said:

That might have been when shit got really weird. I didn't vote for Obama and wasn't a fan of his administration but to oppose vegetables because Michelle never crossed my mind. The same with the dijon mustard and tan suit, criticize him for his faults as a President don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Yup.  Had two chances to vote for Obama and didn't do it either time because #bothsides.  I'm ready to go back to being able to go several days at a time without really giving a fuck what the president is up to.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Don’t forget he took the BLACK First Lady on a DATE in NYC !!!!!!!

greatest presidential scandal ever !!!!    

Seeing a black man as president just completely broke what little was left of the brains of millions of simpletons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That chryon "it's a political issue as well as a health issue..."

Oh really?

Anyone remember back in February (February 25) when this happened?

Nancy Messonnier, who leads CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, on Tuesday also startled HHS and White House officials by elevating the perceived threat of coronavirus in a news briefing with reporters. “We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad,” Mesonnier said in the briefing, before walking through possible steps such as encouraging schools to consider closing. Top Trump advisers have worried that panic over a still-unseen U.S. outbreak could threaten the president’s reelection, and Azar and other officials have spent the past two days working to calm the public reaction to Messonnier’s comments.

----------

More than 80 percent of CDC scientists polled in 2018 said the agency continued to uphold its scientific principles under Trump, compared with less than 40 percent of scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency. Meanwhile, many longtime CDC staffers have played a key role in fighting the coronavirus outbreak, like principal deputy director Anne Schuchat and Messonnier, who’s become a target for right-wing talk radio because she’s the sister of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Here's one of those right wingers:

Just remember folks. The same media that guaranteed you that Trump was a Russian agent and had indisputable evidence, is the same media telling you to be afraid, very afraid of the Coronavirus. Isn’t it coincidental that the health minister of Iran makes a big show of sweating and acting strange at his press conference. He later admits that he has the virus himself. That’s just way too obvious for me. Kerry and many resistance politicians have been meeting lately with the Iranians behind closed doors. And where did this all start? Which country has the most to gain by removing Trump from power? The doctor who “discovers” the Coronavirus and warns of its dangers to the world gets sick and dies of that very virus. I’m sorry, but after the last 3 years of lies and cloak and dagger politics around the world, I’m very skeptical of any of this stuff. After all over 50,000 Americans die of the “flu” each year. The media doesn’t bat any eye. But when 56 Americans catch the coronavirus, they act like the end is here. You can’t believe these people.

Fox is a dirty toilet that viewers lick from every day but cannot quite understand why they become stricken with illness.

18 hours ago, DixonHur said:

You don't remember arugulagate?

Proved Obama was an elitist.

I think this is the comprehensive listing of Obama scandals that "rocked his presidency to its core."  It's a good thing that Obama didn't have to deal with being treated as unfairly by the press as Trump has.  (Holy shit these people deserve some beatings.)

• Like 3

Guest Lobo

I'm not saying it's as long as the list of people close to the Clintons that suspiciously lost their lives in the 1990's and 2000's, but his list of lawsuits and former staffers/advisers that are/were sentenced to prison terms is damn impressive.  

He fucked up though.  I know he wanted to do his interview in the Lincoln Memorial, and this other president doesn't really have a big monument.  But his closest comparison for handling a pandemic is Woodrow Wilson.  You can't spend a day in this pandemic and not hear about Spanish Flu/1918 Influenza and rightfully so.  As long ago as it was, it's our next best comparison.  but you Trumpers should take note, as much as hear about it---you don't really hear Wilson's name attached to it.  Good, bad, or indifferent.  Nearly 1 million (ONE!) Americans died from the 1918/19 pandemic but you most Trump voters (I'd argue 80%+) don't know that Wilson was President during that time.  Wilson wasn't particularly effective in combatting it, nor was he ever retroactively blamed for its spread.  He was just sorta "there" while it all happened globally.  History remembers Wilson for many things but not the 1918 Influenza.  

You Trumpers need to know, right now...here...on your watch.  That your messiah will be long remembered for the Covid-19 outbreak in this country and its horrible death toll.  And he will not be remembered in a good way.  Your grandchildren will shake their heads in disgust at your tombstone.  We could have done so much better with this outbreak.  We could have done so much better with this country.