Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a fan of Yamiche Alcindor. Thanks for letting me know she's got a book coming out Mr. Guest. Maybe you should read it and learn how a real woman accomplishes real work. Other women (and men) know real work when they see it.

another example of Trump thinking this is a zero sum game.  only Trump and his cronies can make money off Trump being POTUS.  not a journalist. if she takes a piece of the pie, that's less pie for Team Trump.

us vs. them.

48 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard
Easy to be cold

How can people have no feelings
How can they ignore their friends
Easy to be proud
Easy to say no

Especially people who care about strangers
Who care about evil and social injustice
Do you only care about being proud
How about I need a friend, I need a friend
  • Like 1

All of the WH reporters have tried to follow the rule of journalism in not making the story about themselves.  That's why they have to stifle their natural reactions to his answers, such as not literally laughing out loud, or screaming "bullshit."  Alcindor, Acosta, Jiang, all of them...well...maybe with one possible exception.

21 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

It is insane that we are at almost 2 weeks of civil unrest all over the country and the President of the United States has done absolutely nothing to try to resolve it . It's almost as if he thinks he leaves it alone he can blame the governors in November

when has blaming Governors for everything ever been a winning strategy by the Executive Branch?  Has it ever been a strategy?

been then again Trump blames EVERYONE but himself for EVERYTHING.

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Why are these not playing on every TV channel?  Or are they, I haven’t watched tv in a week lol.  

Targeted campaigns. I haven't seen anything locally since Bloomberg. OH, NC, FLA, AZ, MI, MN, WI that's where I bet they run. One of them from the Lincoln Project ran only in DC on Fox News for an audience of one. 

Guest Lobo

Unless his book deal involves him getting hired to the DNI or NSC by Biden, the content will be as impotent as Trump's dick.  Bolton had his chance, and I actually respect him more than almost anyone else on this site, having worked with him briefly at AEI.  

This shit from Anonymous about Trump's financial records, Bolton's goods on Trump and foreign policy, Kushner and Israel.  Nobody has anything deep on the Trump because Trump is too fucking vapid to pull off anything deep.  It's some financial gains shit, illicit firings, and being a general fucking idiot.  That's it.  Bolton is gonna go over everyone's head with his book and miss the whole fucking point.  

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep. Tjhooker, whose claim to fame is his insane thread that brisket allegedly threatened to kill him thus earning brisket a 10 minute time out from the board, reappeared again after a long absence with a heavily fortified rep sock looking for troll trouble. He spent months repping himself over his soup recipes and managed to be over 1k in rep after a long period of time. He’s now below 60 and falling. 

Dramatic Drama GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep. Tjhooker, whose claim to fame is his insane thread that brisket allegedly threatened to kill him thus earning brisket a 10 minute time out from the board, reappeared again after a long absence with a heavily fortified rep sock looking for troll trouble. He spent months repping himself over his soup recipes and managed to be over 1k in rep after a long period of time. He’s now below 60 and falling. 

I thought his claim to fame was posting his wife’s tits on the doorbell cam

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I seriously doubt that was actually his wife.

Would be a pretty random thing to make up. The subsequent story of her being pharma rep that became an addict and hooked up in recovery rang pretty true as well. 

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Would be a pretty random thing to make up. The subsequent story of her being pharma rep that became an addict and hooked up in recovery rang pretty true as well. 

Well it is a good story, and he told it so well...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Unless his book deal involves him getting hired to the DNI or NSC by Biden, the content will be as impotent as Trump's dick.  Bolton had his chance, and I actually respect him more than almost anyone else on this site, having worked with him briefly at AEI.  

This shit from Anonymous about Trump's financial records, Bolton's goods on Trump and foreign policy, Kushner and Israel.  Nobody has anything deep on the Trump because Trump is too fucking vapid to pull off anything deep.  It's some financial gains shit, illicit firings, and being a general fucking idiot.  That's it.  Bolton is gonna go over everyone's head with his book and miss the whole fucking point.  

I missed your comment due to a new page start. I don't disagree with your assessment of Trump's vapidity, but regardless of the Senate vote which seemed a lock, would Bolton testifying have made a difference in that those speaking out now would have done so earlier or do you believe that it is more advantageous that people are speaking up now as it is closer to the election? Bearing in mind that I'm not considering the ethics of it as much as the timing. I agree with your last sentence.

8 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Before, Trump said he'd show his health care plan once people elect him for a second term.  I guess since he fixed health care, DOTARD now won't have to create a health care plan.  Who is celebrating regulation cuts?  Polluters.  And thanks for corporatizing the SCOTUS. That should go along ways towards helping the middle class. Veterans Choice has been around since 2014 and Trumps ignorance cost 100k+ lives and will probably create an increase in homeless veterans. But I guess vets and military should celebrate the man that criticized McCain, McRaven, Powell, Khan and Matthis while deferring 4 times from the draft.  The man is a fetid, treasonous ball of puss.  F'g bunker boy.      

• Like 3

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-17_20at_2011.50.25_20AM.0.png

I was told that voting law violations were the greatest threat to our country, and must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Weren’t we told that?

Cuz....Trump also did similarly, committing a felony under Florida law and violating federal law. Zero tolerance, right?

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was told that voting law violations were the greatest threat to our country, and must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Weren’t we told that?

Cuz....Trump also did similarly, committing a felony under Florida law and violating federal law. Zero tolerance, right?

LAW AND ORDER!!

NORTH CAROLINA  GOVERNOR SUCKS YELLOW DONKEY DICK!

MACMILLAN AND WIFE!

Yes, Brisket, but similar to his tweets, the real DO NOTHING is pretty much what happens every time he spits on the Presidency and the People.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Maybe having a guy who voted by mail railing against voting by mail might not be the best strategy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

List of FL voter fraud participants:

Bill Barr

Kayleigh McEnany

Dotard