Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Calmer than you are.

Man I’m glad we aren’t posting about what we threw down tonight, whew. It wouldn’t be a match so I’m glad we’re not. I went to the gas station closest to the ranch and got some bud lights. Finished the tall boys on the way home and thought “oh shit, I should’ve bought more than 12.” Than I opened the garage fridge and found me some Coors and that reminded me of the time I got shitfaced with the State Senator who funds scholarships for incoming UT Freshmen. Buys em for a bunch of retards from South Texas. She’s got big titties and I’d love to fuck her but she’s kind of a prude when her husband is around. Anyway found some scotch and I’m gonna polish that off now. Trump is so dumb. Is anyone reading this? /Lobo

How’d I do?

Uh.......you okay man?  I don't get the ranch or beer references, maybe I deserve the rest.  

IRL, and in all honesty, I don't like the retard reference but then...I don't get most of the references in your post.  I mean, my sister is literally retarded and from South Texas.  This is a make believe message board, but that does kinda strike me as uncool for you to mention.  If I've done something to gravely offend you in the past, let me know.  But that tangent about a retarded woman from South Texas does not sit well with me.  It's just words on a screen but there's something oddly personal about them and I just want to make sure you're okay.  

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Uh.......you okay man?  I don't get the ranch or beer references, maybe I deserve the rest.  

IRL, and in all honesty, I don't like the retard reference but then...I don't get most of the references in your post.  I mean, my sister is literally retarded and from South Texas.  This is a make believe message board, but that does kinda strike me as uncool for you to mention.  If I've done something to gravely offend you in the past, let me know.  But that tangent about a retarded woman from South Texas does not sit well with me.  It's just words on a screen but there's something oddly personal about them and I just want to make sure you're okay.  

If my post causes you to examine your run-on posting style, irreverent language, and how you make things about yourself it will have served its purpose. It’s a caricature of what it’s like reading your posts on the board about women, being a “big shot” who can get the Governor on the line with one email, being on scholarship committees that anyone can be on etc. I made zero reference to your sister, that you willfully call retarded in other posts on here. So spare me about being “uncool” when I never said that and the other poster who called it an incel rant.

Your previous post is “I don’t want to talk about Beto” and then you talk about him for a paragraph afterwards, somehow ending with his dad (it’s his in-law, not his dad) and minimizing his accomplishments to one state Senate seat. If you still have a problem with it, feel free to continue with the PMs sent. Otherwise I’ll let this topic continue on

23 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If the President goes through with his Small man Big balcony speech today, I wonder if he will talk about what a great job he's doing at jobs:

Out in Michigan they’re killing time, filling out forms, standing in line...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

If my post causes you to examine your run-on posting style, irreverent language, and how you make things about yourself it will have served its purpose. It’s a caricature of what it’s like reading your posts on the board about women, being a “big shot” who can get the Governor on the line with one email, being on scholarship committees that anyone can be on etc. I made zero reference to your sister, that you willfully call retarded in other posts on here. So spare me about being “uncool” when I never said that and the other poster who called it an incel rant.

Your previous post is “I don’t want to talk about Beto” and then you talk about him for a paragraph afterwards, somehow ending with his dad (it’s his in-law, not his dad) and minimizing his accomplishments to one state Senate seat. If you still have a problem with it, feel free to continue with the PMs sent. Otherwise I’ll let this topic continue on

And then it got weird.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah seriously, let’s just move on.  I’m sure I rub him and many others the wrong way.  My bad for making the thread get off topic, he was just oddly specific about some shit IRL and it was stranger to read the shit on this thread of all places where we’re all pretty much on the same page.  It’s cool now, he got it off his chest.

Hurry up and get back on topic.  75 minutes to kickoff and I gotta shit ton of fair tickets to use up before kickoff.  

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If the President goes through with his Small man Big balcony speech today, I wonder if he will talk about what a great job he's doing at jobs:

Tariffs on imports with no investment on infrastructure just raises prices for us, which results in less consumption. 101 classes that some orange dick clearly skipped in community college.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

so he's having a campaign rally at the white house?  this is just something that happens now?

Yes and it's embarrassing, wrong, and now that the line has been crossed, it must be pulled back with a vengeance.

Meanwhile, the brain doctor must've performed a self lobotomy.

So they all dressed up their rotund bodies in pale aqua with red tipped caps.  I mean, this is simulation kabuki at this point.  Half those people literally look like the blown-up version of the Coronavirus and the color scheme used.  This is beyond eerie.  

29 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

if i knew this was an option, i would've put odds at 60-40 that he would go through with it.  maybe 70-30.

kinda shocked he didn't.  in fact, now i'm interested in hearing why he didn't.  there must've been a reason other than "this is horrible, this idea."

8 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

if i knew this was an option, i would've put odds at 60-40 that he would go through with it.  maybe 70-30.

kinda shocked he didn't.  in fact, now i'm interested in hearing why he didn't.  there must've been a reason other than "this is horrible, this idea."

Unless the WH could locate a velcro dress shirt, it takes 20 plus minutes for tiny hands to unbutton an XL dress shirt. Reinforces the frail, not the heroic strength?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I figure he did a test run in the hospital and ultimately he realized he looked awkward doing it and he looked fat as fuck in a t-shirt.

Those two things took the fun out of his stunt. Not looking weak and fat > a stunt.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Went hiking in the Shenandoah today and the message everywhere was Farmers for Trump.  The breadbasket for the Confederate army is all in on Trump.  Didn't stop at any of the stands or restaurants because why would I support them--a lot of what they sell is going to people from DC and northern VA visiting the mountains for leaves and hiking.  I don't understand why an antique dealer would put a large Trump sign or any political one on his store.  

Edited by Mdhorn