Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

17 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Why does anyone even care at this point?  Let the lemmings follow their leader over the cliff, thin the herd.  They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into.  Stupid is as stupid does.  And on and on and on and on......

I have reached this point and I kind of feel bad that I have, but it's just simply willful stupidity, which is a choice they've made, so have at it!

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Two weeks?

The GOP has had 4 years — 2 holding literally all the reigns of power — to get bigger better healthcare done and they’ve built a few miles of ineffectual wall, alienated everyone in the world except tyrants and killed 210,000+ Americans.

Sorry, Donnie, I still gotta vote for Joe.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Guess we'll be seeing that plan in [checks calendar] two weeks?

What y'all don't understand is that Trump's concept of "two weeks" is like everyone's concept of "tomorrow".  It never gets here.  We're always two weeks away from a new healthcare plan.  

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

The GOP has had 4 years — 2 holding literally all the reigns of power — to get bigger better healthcare done and they’ve built a few miles of ineffectual wall, alienated everyone in the world except tyrants and killed 210,000+ Americans.

Sorry, Donnie, I still gotta vote for Joe.

*reins

Ha HA! Stupid libtard.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What y'all don't understand is that Trump's concept of "two weeks" is like everyone's concept of "tomorrow".  It never gets here.  We're always two weeks away from a new healthcare plan.  

I think he's on Island Time.  

53 minutes ago, woohorn said:
1 hour ago, Gunsup said:
I truly hope he pushes physically pushes himself to the limit in the next three weeks with a campaign stop every night leading up to Nov. 3rd.

I expect him to continue rallies all the way up to Jan 20th (win or lose).

He'll hold them after that, too, but he'll charge admission then.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what the alternate universe race between Michelle Obama and Trump looks like three weeks out. All things considered I'd guess she's up by a few more points than Biden. 

Oh yeah, the black woman would definitely fare better than the old white guy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what the alternate universe race between Michelle Obama and Trump looks like three weeks out. All things considered I'd guess she's up by a few more points than Biden. 

We'd have foxnews twisting itself in a pretzel to justify trump dropping the N word referring to her.  I mean I guess that could be entertaining. 

2 hours ago, Gunsup said:

I truly hope he pushes physically pushes himself to the limit in the next three weeks with a campaign stop every night leading up to Nov. 3rd.

He spoke out on the balcony for 18 minutes.   I don't expect these stops to last much longer than that.  I think even his old, fat, covid'd up body can handle 18 minutes of work a day.  They'll be pumping full of steroids every day up through the election

We'd have foxnews twisting itself in a pretzel to justify trump dropping the N word referring to her.  I mean I guess that could be entertaining. 

No they do exactly what they did the other night- claim she is angry, unhinged and divisive. maybe hint she looks a gorilla.

And act like Trump is none of those things.

34 minutes ago, RPM said:

He got old and started taking prednisone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lewis#Illness_and_death

i have two takeaways from this...one, i had no idea he was still so busy doing shows and whatnot well into old age! and two, damn he had a LOT of health problems in his life, it's amazing he lived to be 91. 

6 hours ago, lemonlime said:

...For Italian Americans, Christopher Columbus represents one of the first of many immeasurable contributions of Italy to American history.  As a native of Genoa, Columbus inspired early immigrants to carry forth their rich Italian heritage to the New World.  Today, the United States benefits from the warmth and generosity of nearly 17 million Italian Americans, whose love of family and country strengthen the fabric of our Nation.  For our beautiful Italian American communities — and Americans of every background –Columbus remains a legendary figure.

Something I wish the Democrats would do better is putting Trump's nativist movement in historical context. 

Italian immigrants had massive nativist backlash against them when they immigrated to America.  The KKK had Catholics right there with Jews and Blacks on their to-kill list.  (My Irish-Catholic grandma grew up in a house in rural Kansas with a hidden door to a cellar, in case the Klan showed up.)  The nativist movements throughout our history have been shitty to Irish, Italians, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and many other groups I'm sure I'm forgetting.  Currently it's focused on people from Latin America and Africa.  But it's the same regurgitated, ugly, stupid, mindset.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Something I wish the Democrats would do better is putting Trump's nativist movement in historical context. 

Italian immigrants had massive nativist backlash against them when they immigrated to America.  The KKK had Catholics right there with Jews and Blacks on their to-kill list.  (My Irish-Catholic grandma grew up in a house in rural Kansas with a hidden door to a cellar, in case the Klan showed up.)  The nativist movements throughout our history have been shitty to Irish, Italians, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and many other groups I'm sure I'm forgetting.  Currently it's focused on people from Latin America and Africa.  But it's the same regurgitated, ugly, stupid, mindset.  

spacer.png

Try to teach history to Americans. Good luck with that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

the fundamental issue with the DOTUS is his divisiveness. ness. 

that is pretty much all you need to focus on. from there comes the rest IMO. 

its the part that makes me cringe the most. i can't stand it. you have two choices in life - make best of it or the worst of it. this asshole is emotionally connected to making the worst of things, creating division, etc. this fact is WHY his supporters actually support him. they want backwards, not just regular old conservative politics. 

party on Garths

• Hook 'Em 1

"You better vote for me, Puerto Rico." sounds a lot like "Don't cry for me, Argentina" if you sing it.  Loudly.  From your own balcony at home.  

Christ, we're 48 hours away from him claiming voter fraud from Guam or the Mariana Islands because no ballots cast in his favor returned from those islands.  Not that he wouldn't immediately respond, "Mariana Island?  Mmmm, that sounds like a good dressing for dinner...I'll have that."