Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's going to get her killed.

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He's gotten plenty of people killed.  He doesn't give a shit.

This.  The sooner you understand that he's a sociopath who doesn't care who or how many die -- if he could guarantee an election win by nuking Indonesia and killing millions, he would do it without hesitation -- then the sooner you understand Trump, and his followers.  It's a murderous death cult.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  The sooner you understand that he's a sociopath who doesn't care who or how many die -- if he could guarantee an election win by nuking Indonesia and killing millions, he would do it without hesitation -- then the sooner you understand Trump, and his followers.  It's a murderous death cult.

For sure.  I never posited that he cared.  Just that he would get her killed.

Four years, the guy that doesn't know how tariffs or trade deficits work...he's the guy that's gonna get China to give us $2 trillion?  

Okay.  I mean, while he's asking for shit...may as well ask them to waive our interest payments for the next four years if he gets re-elected.  

(oh shit, I just gave him an idea that his base is gonna believe.  FUCK!)  Delete thread. 

Shit, you could tell them that since most Chinese restaurants have Mexican cooks that Mexico will be paying for the Virus and China will be paying for the wall and 80% of his base would think, "Yeah, that checks out."  

Just now, Lobo said:

Shit, you could tell them that since most Chinese restaurants have Mexican cooks that Mexico will be paying for the Virus and China will be paying for the wall and 80% of his base would think, "Yeah, that checks out."  

Man, it was a lifetime ago, but I remember getting shitfaced and having a good time at El Chino back in the day.

3 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Jeopardy! answer: “Dad, want to have a catch?”

Question: What is a phrase never uttered between Dotard and Don Jr., Eric or Barron?

(well, unless they're talking about catching a social disease or something)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Well....that will be helpful evidence in the Bivens lawsuit by the family of the man they executed.  A man who was almost certainly a bad guy who should have been arrested and prosecuted.  But extrajudicial executions are always illegal.  Always.  

So, cool....admitting and bragging about completely violating the law.

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well....that will be helpful evidence in the Bivens lawsuit by the family of the man they executed.  A man who was almost certainly a bad guy who should have been arrested and prosecuted.  But extrajudicial executions are always illegal.  Always.  

They could always just argue that the President of the United States is not a credible witness.  I can't believe I just typed that.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

The could always just argue that the President of the United States is not a credible witness.  I can't believe I just typed that.

Actually, he just implicated himself as a co-conspirator.  In both a crime and a civil action.  He can and should be named as a defendant.  And once he leaves office, prosecuted for the crime.  Because if he had any role in ordering federal officers to commit murder, he committed a crime.

I’m pretty sure he’s saying local law enforcement didn’t want to arrest him. We’ve got far too many legit complaints to keep track of to muddy water with highly likely misinterpretations

41 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Back in 2016 thread I mentioned trying to get him to say he was more popular than Jesus (because you know he believes it’s true), but it sounds like his staff has been actively training him not to

Didn't The Beatles get in trouble for this?

Edited by Biff Tannen
oh I guess not exactly. whatever. fuck dotard.

19 hours ago, Thatguy said:

This what happens when Black Americans forget where they came from.

Oh bullshit.  The offer of $0.5 trillion would be huge for a community and it was obvious he struggled with the decision.   It is easy to be principled when you don't have anything to lose or gain.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Actually, he just implicated himself as a co-conspirator.  In both a crime and a civil action.  He can and should be named as a defendant.  And once he leaves office, prosecuted for the crime.  Because if he had any role in ordering federal officers to commit murder, he committed a crime.

Sounds like a statement against interest as well.