Houston Texans Offseason 2020

The Earl of Texas

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What we really need in the draft is a future first ballot HoF possession wide receiver that could make even the worst quarterbacks in the NFL look competent.

Can't really do that. Miami has our 1st and 2nd round pick in the draft next year. 

3 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

BoB has given some tremendously tonedeaf statements in his time here, but this will be his pièce de résistance. He could coach here ten more years and never top this one...

I don't know. The quote on Fuller after week 2 that I posted upthread is stiff competition.

If any of you guys live in Harris county you should sign up for citizen communication for their next meeting and make a case for the county looking for any legal way to force a sale of the team given how much public money is in the stadium.  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/21/2020 at 3:25 PM, ztejas said:

BoB on Fuller

“I don’t know,” O’Brien said. “We’ll have to find out, but, I don’t know, but I think it’s — we’ll have to figure that out. I don’t know that. I’ll probably know that tomorrow, you know better, know better what to tell you tomorrow.”

Here is the Fuller quote I was talking about. For posterity.

37 minutes ago, Pasken said:

If any of you guys live in Harris county you should sign up for citizen communication for their next meeting and make a case for the county looking for any legal way to force a sale of the team given how much public money is in the stadium.  

That and the fact that they NEVER open the God damned roof that we taxpayers paid for. The weather was perfect today. The roof should be opened. We spent an additional $50 million on a retractable roof that the McNair family refuses to use. Rooting for harsher estate tax laws to come into being after the election to force their hand to sell when she croaks. Say no to the McNairs and their fat, fuck, drunk son.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

BoB has given some tremendously tonedeaf statements in his time here, but this will be his pièce de résistance. He could coach here ten more years and never top this one...

I'm gonna try that at my job.

You know, Mr. And Mrs. Client, I tried to come up with a financial plan that would make sure you never ran out of money, but it just didn't work.  My bad.

5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

That and the fact that they NEVER open the God damned roof that we taxpayers paid for. The weather was perfect today. The roof should be opened. We spent an additional $50 million on a retractable roof that the McNair family refuses to use. Rooting for harsher estate tax laws to come into being after the election to force their hand to sell when she croaks. Say no to the McNairs and their fat, fuck, drunk son.

Especially when attendance is limited for corona. It's the least you could do.

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Owners, Management, Coaches, Players all just a bunch of losers. 0-4 and being picky about a guy who could help your sorry ass. 

ET has more talent in his left nut than anyone in our secondary has in their entire body. 

Would've been too much accountability I guess.

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

It blows my mind how a guy like BoB can blow this bad and is given more and more power. He has to have some serious blackmail of epic proportions on some higher ups.

McNair likes putting his micro peen in BoB's chin hole. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh happy day (oh happy day)
When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
He washed my sins away (oh happy day)
He taught me how to watch, fight and pray, fight and pray