What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

I rarely eat fast food. Grill my own burgers. However, certain things changed, yada yada. Have been there a few times recently and they have not messed up my order. Weird considering the times I have ordered ff, they always mess up something. Oltorf location. You assholes better not go there now and make the line longer.

if you had a cashier and a grill person who could follow instructions you could always get a BLT - grilled cheese no cheese add bacon/l/t/m.  it's actually cheaper to order that on the app than a BLT

Edited by elfenix

Second day in a row and will slow my roll going forward.  But I rolled the dice with the most unreliable Whataburger near me and they got it right, even though, as my son pointed out, the drive-thru worker audibly sighed when I made the order.

Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, nix the H/B, sub JCB, add egg.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, dcbc said:

Second day in a row and will slow my roll going forward.  But I rolled the dice with the most unreliable Whataburger near me and they got it right, even though, as my son pointed out, the drive-thru worker audibly sighed when I made the order.

I have pulled into a whataburger and parked, gotten on the app and ordered in-store pickup, then scrolled surly for 8 minutes before walking in.  for highly challenging and complex shit like holding the honey butter it’s best to just use the digital format. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I have pulled into a whataburger and parked, gotten on the app and ordered in-store pickup, then scrolled surly for 8 minutes before walking in.  for highly challenging and complex shit like holding the honey butter it’s best to just use the digital format. 

One of the things about going to the Whataburger with which I've had the least success is understanding that they will happily fuck up or make you wait a lot longer than 8 minutes on an app order and fuck up Christmas while they're at it.  There are two in my sphere where I'm confident the workers and their manager all would commit hari-kari before giving me anything other than exactly what I ordered, piping hot, and made with a smile (or so it seems).  But this was on my way somewhere and isn't one of those WBs.  So I rolled the dice and they've moved up to second-worst.

On 7/1/2023 at 9:12 AM, dcbc said:

Get the app.

On 6/30/2023 at 9:30 PM, WBT said:

Finally had a jalapeno cheddar biscuit with sausage egg and cheese yesterday.  Still slams and goes hard.  Chicago fucks.

I had this today in Memphis, TN. We waited over 30 minutes to receive the complete order for 6 people but it was still fucking worth it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I had my first Whataburger in over six months yesterday. Ordered through the app. Had my food in less than 10 minutes. Can't figure out how my patty melt was ice cold. I guess they decided to pre-make one to save time.