What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

6 hours ago, futureman said:

that's how you fuckin do it.  I like to throw some bacon on there as well.

Serious question: Are there Whataburgers that have bacon that actually is crispy.  Inspired by this thread, I added bacon to a JCB sandwich and it was a soggy-ass disappointment.  I had high hopes too.

3 hours ago, deadshank said:

WB bacon is a disappointment.  I love bacon and never order it at any fast food joint.  Properly cooked bacon requires attention, finesse and timing.  Fast food joints can’t do that for bacon. 

Stick with the pan sausage.   

Look for my newsletter. 

I never tried the Wendy's baconator, but the pictures made it look like they may have cracked the code.  Probably just fake shit for the ad.

Edited by dcbc

• 1 month later...

c5c77b260269062332cf983b6a0bd5a4.jpg
So I’ve not eaten Whataburger much lately as the ones around me have been victimized by the Outfit. Kids live in Shawnee, OK. They are promoting the chili cheese burger which is basically a double meat double cheese Whataburger with Fritos, chili, mustard and onions. I like that kind of burger but I really like a regular burger with chili. Like what a Chilis OldTimer with chili was. So here’s a Whataburger with cheese all the way with chili. It fucking rocks. I may go get another.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

So I’ve not eaten Whataburger much lately as the ones around me have been victimized by the Outfit. Kids live in Shawnee, OK. They are promoting the chili cheese burger which is basically a double meat double cheese Whataburger with Fritos, chili, mustard and onions. I like that kind of burger but I really like a regular burger with chili. Like what a Chilis OldTimer with chili was. So here’s a Whataburger with cheese all the way with chili. It fucking rocks. I may go get another.

Where's the chili? 

56 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Had one last week.  Added grilled japs.  Tasty. Maybe try with Texas Toast next time.

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I don't know exactly when it was Chilis changed the Old Timer (certainly decades gone by now), but they sure fucked up doing so.

And to keep this post on-topic, I recently had my usual at Whataburger:  double meat with cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and jalapenos. It was good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

I had one the other day, with texas toast, added grilled onion and pickle.  I'll probably do it again. 

Had a free Southern Bacon Burger on the app so I gave it a shot for shits and giggles.  Surprisingly good and perfectly made.   Almost too rich though with the sauce and all that cheese bacon. 

Shoutout to another WB location that nailed it in a location where you wouldn't necessarily expect it. Regal Row and 35 in Dallas is fairly seedy. Best WB I've ever been to is the one on Freeport right outside DFW.

Eh, I wasn’t a fan of the WB chili…and the only fast food place that consistently nails the bacon for me is the breakfast at Bill Miller’s. Actually, Bill Miller’s might have the best fast food breakfast in general.

Well, if I am being honest, I can’t think of a restaurant, fast food or otherwise, with excellent chili. Maybe some with passable, but that’s it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

If you don’t use the app for a month or so, they really throw the offers at you.  Opened the app for the first time in a month and have a we missed you free patty melt meal offer.  Guess I know what I’m doing for lunch today.  

Getting fatter?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Deej said:

The Whataburger at Lamar and Rutland received a perfect score from the health department. All the cleaning explains the wait times. 

That Popeye's down the street is - am I allowed to say ghetto? - as fuck. Back when I was living over there I did some Doordarsh and uber eats delivery and after a couple trips to that Popeye's I was like "yeah fuck that place I'll just wait for the next delivery".