Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, Surly Bevo said:

My mom was at freshman orientation in Batts when Whitman did his thing.  She graduated with a Sr season national title.  Kind of deserved that I guess with the entry point being what it was.  

look!....No matter what your Mom tells you I didnt promise her a thing....

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Gotcha, they definitely need to renovate that side somehow and upgrade the restrooms and concessions.

Dont disagree, but I imagine fixing plumbing THAT old will be expensive as fuck. Probably wouldn't expect it until after a couple winning seasons. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, hornian said:

Got an email that Robert Dedman on the East Side of the stadium will be closed due to cranes operating for a stadium lighting upgrade this week. So I guess the new LED lights are finally getting installed. 

I don't know what's going on over there, but they're taking down the entire light poles.  Two of the four are now gone, and they're working on a third.

Are the LEDs so bright that we're only going to use the lights on the west side?  I would think there'd be an issue with shadows, but maybe not.

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

I don't know what's going on over there, but they're taking down the entire light poles.  Two of the four are now gone, and they're working on a third.

Are the LEDs so bright that we're only going to use the lights on the west side?  I would think there'd be an issue with shadows, but maybe not.

Look in the other thread. 

• 1 month later...

I prefer we go with a hybrid. A cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sinsemilla. The amazing stuff about it is, that you can play 8 quarters on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Edited by CoachTex
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2