2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Are you a pro conservative trump can still win the suburbs troll so long as he brings out the fear of the darkies? Because you are posting like a total dumbass.

I see you’ve graduated to now insulting even the Trump haters like me with inflammatory, childish comments about a legitimate post.

This gives greater credibility to the idea that the left is comprised of mostly immature punks like you who are so hysterical that your party shouldn’t be put in charge of anything. Not a position I share, but just like all of the unwarranted labeling of every opinion as racist, you are destroying your own party’s potential success by how poorly you represent it.

As bad as the GOP is today, it should be a slam dunk to defeat it easily. And then comes along the jimmyJames of the world to snatch defeat from the jaws of sure victory. Fuck off punk.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I see you’ve graduated to now insulting even the Trump haters like me with inflammatory, childish comments about a legitimate post.

This gives greater credibility to the idea that the left is comprised of mostly immature punks like you who are so hysterical that your party shouldn’t be put in charge of anything. Not a position I share, but just like all of the unwarranted labeling of every opinion as racist, you are destroying your own party’s potential success by how poorly you represent it.

As bad as the GOP is today, it should be a slam dunk to defeat it easily. And then comes along the jimmyJames of the world to snatch defeat from the jaws of sure victory. Fuck off punk.

Ah the old I was gonna vote for Biden but someone was mean to me on the net so instead I voted for trump refrain.

I’ll spare you the suspense. Those people do not exist, or at least in the sense that they were not gonna vote for trump. They voted for trump last time and will vote for him again. Fuck them.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

That idea only has credibility among the dumbest of the dumbasses.  We're talking the oozing hemorrhoid portion of the dumbasses.

You realize who is representing the other team, right?

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Do you fucking think? Your behavior on this last page has been fucking absurd. Wulaw level absurd. Anyone sitting here thinking anything is in the bag, or any state, because “What Trump claims makes no sense and people will see that” clearly hasn’t been paying attention the last 4 weeks, 4 months, or 4 fucking years. I know plenty of educated people, some who went to UT, who are sick of cancel culture and woke people dangerously flirting with people’s lives because they made a shitty joke on Twitter 10 years ago. And I know more who look at a raise in the capital gains tax that would come with a likely blue presidency as an attack on their livelihood. You people are underestimating by far how close this election will end up. And thats before the cheating, suppression, October surprise whatever comes into play. 

Trumps yelling the loudest and 50% of America won’t listen to anyone else, so that’s the message they hear. Trump is the favorite to win until I see otherwise, like him dying from pancake makeup poisoning that’s seeped into his bloodstream and accumulated over 50 years.

I look at the facts and the data.

up to this point,  the facts and the data point to a Biden victory. Some of you guys  worry way too much about trump winning again. He needed an inside straight to win last time and he hasn’t expanded his base at all. Biden is not nearly as hated as Clinton was.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

up to this point,  the facts and the data point to a Biden victory. Some of you guys  worry way too much about trump winning again. He needed an inside straight to win last time and he hasn’t expanded his base at all. Biden is not nearly as hated as Clinton was.

No no no. This is absurd.

The only way to play it is to say Trump wins. Or he will lose and keep the white house and won’t turn over power as always happens. No sir, if you say- Biden wins this by 6-8 points, by 200 electoral votes and everyone yawns/celebrates as we do what we always do after an election then you are absurd. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

11 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

What are the definitive facts that you can point to that he hasn’t expanded his base? Because polling says so? The same polling that was wrong last time? 

what about the polling that suggests he has a higher number of silent voters this time around? Biden isn’t hated, but he’s not beloved. And trump has 3 months to shove fear down people’s throats and to suppress votes, Hope covid keep folks at home, etc. there’s too many variables and too much unknown from polling and from suppression and turnout for you to sit around patting yourself on the back with “facts,” which seem pretty subjective from where I’m sitting. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Last time he wasn't running as an incumbent with the powers of the president at his disposal, nor did he have an army of sycophants inside the government covering his ass, obstructing justice for him, and defending him like their lives depended on it who are already helping deploy measures to disrupt this election.

A Biden win is far from guaranteed and everyone should be very nervous about a Trump re-election.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

What are the definitive facts that you can point to that he hasn’t expanded his base? Because polling says so? The same polling wrong last time? 

what about the polling that suggests he has a higher number of silent voters this time around? Biden’s bit has hated, but he’s not beloved. And trump has 3 months to shove fear down people’s throats and to suppress votes, Hope covid keep folks at home, etc. there’s too many variables and too much unknown from polling and from suppression and turnout for you to sit around patting yourself on the back with “facts.” 

Were you conscious and ambulatory for 2018 when the democrats laid a smooth buttfucking on republicans in the race for Congress? 
yeah- it’s going to be like that but worse for the GOP as conditions on the ground due

to Covid are much worse for the GOP and they don’t have a wet dream of a Senate map to fall back on. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Were you conscious and ambulatory for 2018 when the democrats laid a smooth buttfucking on republicans in the race for Congress? 
yeah- it’s going to be like that but worse for the GOP as conditions on the ground due

to Covid are much worse for the GOP and they don’t have a wet dream of a Senate map to fall back on. 

I hope you are 100% correct, but complacency on election day will change that. 

I’m siding with Tom on this one. No complacency, no laps with arms raised before the finish line. I’d not settle for anything other than an avalanche tsunami tidal surge victory so that if there are any cries of foul play, and you know there will be, the voters will know, just as they  have in Belarus, that the incumbent party is/was defeated. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

It’s hard to imagine educated, intelligent, successful people thinking that way, but whatever. I live in the suburbs and sleep just fine. I know that the chances of some huge mob of random black people coming around the corner to intimidate me and take me things is astronomical. I know that if Biden wins, I won’t have to learn Chinese and the suburbs won’t be abolished.

Why would people riot in the suburbs when it’s much easier to riot downtown?

Use your head. None of that shits makes any sense whatsoever and shouldn’t make any sense to a voter of sane mind, intelligence, and rationality.

Kenosha is basically a suburb.  It was a town with its own identity, but its growth over the last 30 years has been surburban sprawl.  As of 2010, 100k residents, 77% white.  

I had a buddy who lived in Kenosha, so I've been there many times.  Boring as hell.

Which makes the idea that the cops need a fucking tank so much more absurd.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Are you conscious and ambulatory now? Because a mid term election isn’t quite the same thing as a presidential election that also has a pandemic, myriad voter suppression, race related riots which are being stoked by a sitting president who is appealing to the “way of life ending” for poor and uneducated whites, the perception being pushed by a sitting president daily that his opponents are literally communist terrorists and more? 

the climate today is nothing like a mid term election 2 years ago when many were still asleep, on both sides. But one side more than others for sure, and it wasn’t the Democrats. By the way, as a rule, past results aren’t a guarantee of future results and are a bad metric to bet your life on, imo. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are you conscious and ambulatory now? Because a mid term election isn’t quite the same thing as a presidential election that also has a pandemic, myriad voter suppression, race related riots which are being stoked by a sitting president who is appealing to the “way of life ending” for poor and uneducated whites, the perception being pushed by a sitting president daily that his opponents are literally communist terrorists and more? 

the climate today is nothing like a mid term election 2 years ago when many were still asleep, on both sides. But one side more than others for sure, and it wasn’t the Democrats. By the way, as a rule, past results aren’t a guarantee of future results and are a bad metric to bet your life on, imo. 

Sure. And everything that you’ve mentioned has made things worse for Trump. He’s going to get rolled. Joe Biden is going to stomp a mud hole in his ass, in parlance your should recognize and appreciate. 
did the mud hole always happen?  No, nothing in life is ever 100%. Sometimes Alabama doesn’t gargle balls, Sam Bradford turns out to not actually suck- or a plucky turn of the centrist Stanford, cheered on by Tiger Woods y’all, wins the big game. 
but 60% of the time it works every time and the mud hole gets stomped. 

• Like 1

Trump cheated to win last time. Nothing that happened since then is going to convince the gop that this election should be free and fair.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kenosha is basically a suburb.  It was a town with its own identity, but its growth over the last 30 years has been surburban sprawl.  As of 2010, 100k residents, 77% white.  
I had a buddy who lived in Kenosha, so I've been there many times.  Boring as hell.
Which makes the idea that the cops need a fucking tank so much more absurd.  

I lived in Chicago for years. Only thing I could tell you about Kenosha is there’s outlet malls there.

32 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What are the definitive facts that you can point to that he hasn’t expanded his base? Because polling says so?  

Literally the only data that matters.  

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

the climate today is nothing like a mid term election 2 years ago when many were still asleep, on both sides.  

Literally the highest midterm turnout in a century.

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Sure. And everything that you’ve mentioned has made things worse for Trump. He’s going to get rolled. Joe Biden is going to stomp a mud hole in his ass, in parlance your should recognize and appreciate. 
did the mud hole always happen?  No, nothing in life is ever 100%. Sometimes Alabama doesn’t gargle balls, Sam Bradford turns out to not actually suck- or a plucky turn of the centrist Stanford, cheered on by Tiger Woods y’all, wins the big game. 
but 60% of the time it works every time and the mud hole 

You're banking on 60%?  I'm sure Vegas would love to have you come play. 

8 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Literally the only data that matters.  

Literally the highest midterm turnout in a century.

Did you even read the rest of my post detailing the many different things that constitute a “climate,” and which also pointed out republicans seemed ill motivated to turn out? 

Trump is now saying the election workers miscounting the ballots is why he will lose.   All that's going to do is encourage his already red workers to cheat/suppress/intimidate more to make up for the blue workers Trump says are definitely cheating.   

It's like a bonfire, and he keeps throwing weird shit onto it to see the different pretty flames.

Pretty soon he will be blaming the voters voting for the wrong person for his impending loss.

Oh, wait.  I'd really like to see that. 

Trump says election workers, not USPS, could lead to 2020 miscount

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-says-election-workers-not-usps-could-lead-2020-miscount-n1238387

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Anecdotal stuff here, but made it into NYT

Oh it will help trump in a swing state. And as stupid as it is that that idiot will blame his leadership locally but not disconnect that he can vote them out and it’s unrelated to the president, that is how many will view it. Trump probably crossing his fingers that riots start in every swing state. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Thankfully unlike old man white dude joe dirt, women are not nearly as stupid as men and even the non college educated white women are tired of all this Trump bullshit. Not to mention all the really olds cooped up in their own homes fearful that trump is about to kill them. His support among them has plummeted as even Rasmussen and his robocalls show. 

Yes there are a lot of well off white dudes aged 45-65 who will pull the lever for trump because R and taxes and muh guns. I know plenty of them as do a lot of you. But all those dumb assholes are about to get outnumbered and shown their place and the election will not be close enough for even an asshole like trump to contest. 

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh it will help trump in a swing state. And as stupid as it is that that idiot will blame his leadership locally but not disconnect that he can vote them out and it’s unrelated to the president, that is how many will view it. Trump probably crossing his fingers that riots start in every swing state. 

Have to think Minnesota is in play. Prolonged riots. White population. 

• Fuck You 2

We lived in Wisconsin and the midwest for years. About time they had some more protests up there. 
That is the old stomping grounds of some of the best labor and agriculture fights in America. Wisconsin Milk Strike of 1933 says those farmers ought to hang their heads for allowing injustices to persist.  Send the flatlanders (that’s the Illini folk) back across the state line and demand justice and change for the victims of persecution. 
Bout damn time someone set off some noise at the hot dish and lutefisk suppers to get people talking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

What are the definitive facts that you can point to that he hasn’t expanded his base? Because polling says so? The same polling that was wrong last time? 

what about the polling that suggests he has a higher number of silent voters this time around? Biden isn’t hated, but he’s not beloved. And trump has 3 months to shove fear down people’s throats and to suppress votes, Hope covid keep folks at home, etc. there’s too many variables and too much unknown from polling and from suppression and turnout for you to sit around patting yourself on the back with “facts,” which seem pretty subjective from where I’m sitting. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Oh. Mail in ballots. No problems exist currently with those. Also, young people. Very reliable when it comes to voting and following through. And it’s in a state where the polls have been tightening anyway, so not a great trend. Definitely feels ironclad to me. 

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m one of those 1.3M in PA. Also one of the 194k that didn’t vote in the last election. 

Just above the young people line at 36.

And I don’t show up in polls because ain’t nobody got time for that. 

No, Minnesota's population is pretty well-educated.
Minnesota isn't in play at all. Trump ran exactly even with Romney. Clinton underperformed terribly. She ain't walking through that door.

GRHorn knows that and is trolling. Biden will win it 52-45 and it will be called early.
  • Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://www.insider.com/texans-drink-bleach-poison-control-warns-wont-cure-coronavirus-2020-8

at least 50 Texans recently diagnosed with Covid 19 have drunk bleach.

its unfortunate, but some people would rather put their personal health on the line by drinking bleach, shrug this pandemic thing off ,and pretend it’s not happening, all in a massive effort to OWN THE LIBS.

maybe I am underestimating how stupid the people in this country are.

image.png.73fb4a15ac93abf44fb4fd03054d249c.png

We could use a good Darwin thinning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

The last 3 GOP statewide wins in Minnesota (Norm Coleman Senate 02, Governor Tim Pawlenty in 02 and 06) required three-way races and/or deus ex machina events in the deep stretch for races to go their way. The last Republican statewide win where the Republican candidate got more than 50% was 1994, and Arne Carlson has been thrown out of the party for being too liberal.

Could a Republican win a statewide election in Minnesota? Sure. Will the current iteration of the GOP need to be burnt to the ground first? Yes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

The last 3 GOP statewide wins in Minnesota (Norm Coleman Senate 02, Governor Tim Pawlenty in 02 and 06) required three-way races and/or deus ex machina events in the deep stretch for races to go their way. The last Republican statewide win where the Republican candidate got more than 50% was 1994, and Arne Carlson has been thrown out of the party for being too liberal.

Could a Republican win a statewide election in Minnesota? Sure. Will the current iteration of the GOP need to be burnt to the ground first? Yes.

is that not what is already happening?

To this point, Keith Ellison, the Black, Muslim, Bernie Sanders surrogate socialist - you'd think this candidate would probably turn off these hypothetical Minnesota voters willing to vote Trump over the riots - who had a domestic abuse allegation in August to boot, won his 2018 race for AG by four points. The GOP candidate got 45 percent, same as Trump and Romney. Because that's their ceiling. The rest of the races weren't that close.

Trump is not winning Minnesota.