Ex Cop and son kill unarmed black man jogging

purplepride95

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Also the owner of the property under construction has said that he never gave a shit that Aboury came up to look at it. 

I have a coworker who complains about people stealing stuff from his property that's being rebuilt, but someone looking around a work site isn't hurting anyone. Glad the owner is clearing this up from what was initially being reported.

Just now, workswithseed said:

I have a coworker who complains about people stealing stuff from his property that's being rebuilt, but someone looking around a work site isn't hurting anyone. Glad the owner is clearing this up from what was initially being reported.

No organized crime ring is gonna send the same black guy to case a new home build over and over and over again to be caught on camera repeatedly.  So they can all go back later and steal some shit.  The owner didn't care, the victim wasn't casing, nothing was being stolen...the three rednecks and their asshole accomplices in law enforcement/DA's office fabricated the story afterwards to cover up...you know...a murder.  Retroactively attaching a death black man to the description of any other generic black man in the area once seen doing something weeks ago at that other place...yeah that used to work in the South unfortunately.  Thank God it no longer does.  Or at least we're moving in the right direction hopefully.  But we are also moving in a direction where you can "come up on suspicious people" whom you think are engaged in property crimes and threaten them at gunpoint.  If they resist, fight back, or make a move on your gun...you can fire upon them and claim self defense as these two assholes in Georgia did.  That's insanity when you think about it, think about what case precedent that would make if these guys go free.  They're heroes to some.  That saddens me.  

Whatever your career is, stick with it.  Because you'd make a horrible criminal.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

No organized crime ring is gonna send the same black guy to case a new home build over and over and over again to be caught on camera repeatedly.  So they can all go back later and steal some shit.  The owner didn't care, the victim wasn't casing, nothing was being stolen...the three rednecks and their asshole accomplices in law enforcement/DA's office fabricated the story afterwards to cover up...you know...a murder.  Retroactively attaching a death black man to the description of any other generic black man in the area once seen doing something weeks ago at that other place...yeah that used to work in the South unfortunately.  Thank God it no longer does.  Or at least we're moving in the right direction hopefully.  But we are also moving in a direction where you can "come up on suspicious people" whom you think are engaged in property crimes and threaten them at gunpoint.  If they resist, fight back, or make a move on your gun...you can fire upon them and claim self defense as these two assholes in Georgia did.  That's insanity when you think about it, think about what case precedent that would make if these guys go free.  They're heroes to some.  That saddens me.  

Whatever your career is, stick with it.  Because you'd make a horrible criminal.  

I don't get what you're seeing in my post that is disagreeing with what you're saying. The guy was on a open worksite, not doing anything for him to get killed. I'm sad this guy was gunned down. 

I get it.  A few posts back you came off like you thought the guy was casing homes.  I did not mean to imply these assholes were heroes to you...that was directed more at other audiences in this country.  You have the benefit of being educated and have a modicum of integrity.  You forget how many Southerners have neither of those attributes. 

I probably agree with 85% of your politics.  You remind me of me at your age which should terrify the living shit out of you.  

19 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Oh hey, another opportunity for workswithseed to realize that his information sources are 100% bullshit that will be completely missed.

You should use your keen eye for spotting misinformation to police the first 30 or so pages of the Rittenhouse thread in DT and all of it in the CR.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Lobo said:

I get it.  A few posts back you came off like you thought the guy was casing homes.  I did not mean to imply these assholes were heroes to you...that was directed more at other audiences in this country.  You have the benefit of being educated and have a modicum of integrity.  You forget how many Southerners have neither of those attributes. 

I probably agree with 85% of your politics.  You remind me of me at your age which should terrify the living shit out of you.  

I was wanting to go back and ask wtf was wrong with you, but held my tongue, and glad we could clarify.  Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't just blindly looking at this case and pulling assumptions from what was said a year ago. 

Yeah, I wish there was a way for Arbery to be able to survive the meeting with these fucks. 

Yikes, that does scare the hell out of me, people will look at my block of text and just tl;dr it. Ha.

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Hell, my high school civics teacher called me Alex P. Keaton and look at me now.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Probably every home ever under construction has had dozens if not hundreds of random people wandering through it to get an idea of the layout. I've probably done it 50 times.

I routinely go through homes under construction that’s my business and I’m just curious and I love the smell of framing lumber

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

My dog and I walked into a new development over the weekend and walked through a couple of houses that were going up to check out the floorplan.  

I'll go turn myself into the cops later today.  Hope I don't get prison time. 

theyre building 6 homes across th street from me, I’ve also walked through them. Curious about the floor plans 

They're both Luxottica, too. 

An Italian company co-founded by relatives of Mussolini would have one of their flagship brands-Oakley-serve as the uniform of choice for the anti-antifa folks.

I can't define irony, but I know it when I see it out of the periphery of my wrap-around shades.

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

They're all Luxottica in the end.  

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

No Costas or Maui Jims in there?  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

They're both Luxottica, too. 

An Italian company co-founded by relatives of Mussolini would have one of their flagship brands-Oakley-serve as the uniform of choice for the anti-antifa folks.

I can't define irony, but I know it when I see it out of the periphery of my wrap-around shades.

Maui Jim is independent.  

https://progressive-glasses.com/what-glasses-brands-are-not-owned-by-luxottica/

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Homeowner gets tired of people walking on to his property.

He asks neighbors to do something about it.

Arbery walks on to property.

He leaves.

Neighbors sees he does this many times and goes after him.

They call cops to say they are going to get him.

They find him and try to detain him.

Arbery goes for the gun?

Neighbors shoot him.

It's been awhile so I probably don't have the facts of the case in line, but that seems to be what happened. 

Cheese and fried rice stfu.

• Haha 1

Wow prosecution rested thid morning and the defense this evening. One of the defendants took the stand and confirmed that Arbery never pointed a weapon at them or even talked to them. The shooter said on the stand that he was not threatened by Arbery whatsoever, and "he just ran"

Fry this fucking lynch mob

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

You should use your keen eye for spotting misinformation to police the first 30 or so pages of the Rittenhouse thread in DT and all of it in the CR.  

He can't take the donkey dick out of his mouth long enough to do so, but by God he'll make time to call me out.

Edited by workswithseed

19 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

He can't take the donkey dick out of his mouth long enough to do so, but by God he'll make time to call me out.

The praising senseless death thread is over that way fellas. I think you fellas took a wrong turn.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:20 AM, Johnny Sack said:

I should but I haven't read that thread. I would start now but seems a bit late. That was an ugly situation with predictably ugly results.

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

You seem pretty dumb. You realize that Johnny didn't deny, at all, that you're an idiot who spews misinformation, right? He just "but what about"ed the situation. So he essentially confirmed you're a moron and you're agreeing with him. First sign of self awareness? Good luck.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I should but I haven't read that thread. I would start now but seems a bit late. That was an ugly situation with predictably ugly results.

You seem pretty dumb. You realize that Johnny didn't deny, at all, that you're an idiot who spews misinformation, right? He just "but what about"ed the situation. So he essentially confirmed you're a moron and you're agreeing with him. First sign of self awareness? Good luck.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

And nobody denied you didn't have donkey dick in your mouth.