Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I'd love to see someone pray for him to repent.

Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them.

Edited by Mole
  • Like 2

Brunson kneeled next to Trump, who remained sitting in an armchair, and put his hand on the president’s shoulder as he prayed with head bowed and eyes closed.

“I ask that you give him wisdom in how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth.

Yeah, Pastor, about that whole "righteousness" and "standing for truth" thing. We're not doing that anymore. I know you've been locked up in a Turkish prison for a while so you probably didn't get the memo.

I'd love to see someone pray for him to repent.
Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them.

Preach it brother !!

19 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

All I can think of when I see this photo is the David Cross standup bit about, "We're gonna pray so hard.  We're pray the shit out of this prayer."  

14 hours ago, RayDog said:

I have to keep reminding myself that the difference between my intellect and an average human is the greater than the difference between an average human and a German Shepherd.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  You aren't dumber than a German Shepherd. 

In the 60 minutes interview trump has no problem quoting “they” who say that climate change isn’t making hurricanes stronger.  Stahl say scientists say otherwise and Trump says you have to prove it.

“They” don’t need to provide it but the scientists have an agenda so they can’t be trusted. 

I had no interest in watching the 60 Minutes interview because it’s just the same bullshit he always says.  I think even some of his supporters are getting tired of him.  

Potus Trump seasons one and two were entertaining but season three looks awful.  He really jumped the shark with the Kanye and Kid Rock Oval Office Summit.  

It’s sad this is what our country’s leadership is reduced to but it is what it is.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Shoutout to Grant!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/14/nbc-news-issues-correction-grant-lee-coverage-afte/

NBC News issued a correction Sunday after reporting that President Trump described Gen. Robert E. Lee as “incredible,” acknowledging that the president was referring to Gen. Ulysses S. Grant.

“An earlier tweet misidentified the general President Trump described as ‘incredible’ at a rally in Ohio,” said the network’s correction. “It was Gen. Ulysses S. Grant, not Gen. Robert E. Lee.”

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Yeah, Pastor, about that whole "righteousness" and "standing for truth" thing. We're not doing that anymore. I know you've been locked up in a Turkish prison for a while so you probably didn't get the memo.

I'll bet he's also seen a grown man naked. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

To be fair to NBC, it's really fucking hard to understand what Trump is saying.

Turning to a serious topic, I have zero belief this administration is capable of handling this shit with the Saudis.

I think doing nothing is their chosen method of handling shit with the Saudis. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I had no interest in watching the 60 Minutes interview because it’s just the same bullshit he always says.  I think even some of his supporters are getting tired of him.  

Potus Trump seasons one and two were entertaining but season three looks awful.  He really jumped the shark with the Kanye and Kid Rock Oval Office Summit.  

It’s sad this is what our country’s leadership is reduced to but it is what it is.

If he gets re-elected it’s going to be worse. Everyone, including Republicans, are going to be so fed up with him and his family it won’t even be funny.