Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, retread said:

There is no doubt that he has all of the necessary cars with him. Hell, if he doesn't, Macron probably would have given him a lift.

There are no words to describe how vile his behavior is. On the day honoring the WWI vets and on the eve of Veterans Day. 

There really is no way to defend it. But those trumpkins will find a way. 

Everybody knows you can’t fly a helicopter in the drizzling rain. Vietnam proved that once and for all. 

Also if you can’t take a helicopter to a cemetery or memorial its not worth the effort to get there. Everyone knows that as well. I skipped my grandad’s funeral because my helicopter was in the shop. It was upsetting but what are you gonna do? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

You’re certainly not the first poster on this board who has put the label of traitor on anyone who voted for Trump. As a matter of fact, words such as traitor, racist, immoral, fascist, an enemy of democracy, etc. are commonly used to describe all Trump voters.

So before expressing gratitude to our veterans this weekend, just remember that they voted for Trump by a 2 to 1 margin. Be careful; given those odds it’s very likely that your appreciation will be directed to a traitor, a racist, a fascist and an enemy of democracy.

Trump sent them to the border to defend the country against Mexican peasants. So, I bet they regret their vote for Trump.

Do you regret yours! If you do not, YOU ARE A TRAITOR!! Being that it is well known by now that Trump colluded with the Russian KGB to win and has besmirched the Constitution at every turn.

He's a traitor and so are you, because I know that knowing what you know now you still do not disavow your vote & you would and will be voting for the Russian KGB again.

Shame on you, shame on Trump, shame on the entire Republican party, shame on Christianity, and shame on your parents for raising you to be the unprincipled unamerican stooge cultist you are.

Besides, you are Rupert Murdoch's bitch too, further cementing my point.

Have some integrity and decry that piece of shit low class ass clown dumpster fire president you voted for FOR ONCE! Instead of throwing disingenuous talking points at me cooked up by alt right think tanks to obscure truth with cynical hacky debate platitudes.

Fuck your rhetoric. Trump is a traitor and you are too.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

So before expressing gratitude to our veterans this weekend, just remember that they voted for Trump by a 2 to 1 margin.

What in the hell does expressing gratitude to our veterans have to do with whether they voted for Trump?

If your mom voted for Clinton then you wouldn't celebrate her birthday or Mother's Day?

Grow up and/or think.

5 hours ago, Mapache said:

Trudeau on Rain

"As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet and our hair gets wet and our shoes get wet, I think it's all the more fitting that we remember on that day, in Dieppe, the rain wasn't rain, it was bullets," Justin Trudeau 

Sure, it was bullets. It's not like it was STDs at Studio 54. That's serious business. 

46 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

One of the things that disgusts me most about Donald Trump is his utter refusal to make any effort to be honest.  The man lies.  And, it should be no shock that his supporters lie.  A lot.  As you just did.

Donald Trump captured 60% of the veteran vote.  You tell me how that's a 2:1 ratio.  See, you can't help yourself.  You can't just make the solid argument that a good majority of veterans voted for Trump.  You have to exaggerate, stretch the truth, and thus shoot yourself in the dick as far as all future arguments go.

It’s not a 2:1 ratio. Originally I did a quick search and made the mistake of going with the first headline, without reading the source the article referenced.

Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump

The actual ratio is 1.81:1. As you noted the correct ratio doesn’t materially change my argument.

My lack of due diligence means I made a mistake, but that’s not the same thing as lying, as I was not intentionally trying to mislead anyone.

And what warrants your assumption that I either voted for or support Trump?

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

You’re certainly not the first poster on this board who has put the label of traitor on anyone who voted for Trump. As a matter of fact, words such as traitor, racist, immoral, fascist, an enemy of democracy, etc. are commonly used to describe all Trump voters.

So before expressing gratitude to our veterans this weekend, just remember that they voted for Trump by a 2 to 1 margin. Be careful; given those odds it’s very likely that your appreciation will be directed to a traitor, a racist, a fascist and an enemy of democracy.

Good point on the complex nature of some Trump voters.  They are not simple caricatures and should be respected more than Trump could summon on an occasionally rainy day.

Admittedly I have called Trump and his enablers traitor, racist, immoral, fascist, and an enemy of democracy at one time or another.  In my defense, it's mainly because he continues to do traitorous, racist, fascist, and enemy of democracy-type things at an absurd pace (sometimes on the same day).  Of course I recognize that not all Trump voters are those things - some are just confused but well intending.  Others are too prideful and insecure to admit to themselves and others that Trump is an abomination, that they've made a terrible mistake.  It's going to take humility and forgiveness from all sides - Trump enablers coming to terms with their knowing or unknowing complicity and poor judgement, and the rest of us, moving on without harboring bilious resentment and distrust.  Reconstruction: the Sequel!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Cacti said:

It’s not a 2:1 ratio. Originally I did a quick search and made the mistake of going with the first headline, without reading the source the article referenced.

Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald TrumpThe actual ratio is 1.81:1.

No, the best estimate for the ratio is 1.5:1. 

Trump captured 60% of the veteran vote per exit polls.

5 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

bigot
/ˈbiɡət/Submit
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Describes many liberals these days.

"Intolerable" applies far more to conservatives these days than "intolerant" applies to liberals.

20 minutes ago, ndawg said:

"Intolerable" applies far more to conservatives these days than "intolerant" applies to liberals.

He means liberals aren't tolerant of conservatives' intolerance of people who are different from them. 'Why can't they let me discriminate against people who aren't straight white Christians? They're so intolerant!'

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/Submit
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
"the comments have led to her being called a racist"

Substitute race with opinion

I will gladly admit that I am prejudiced towards those who still support the dotard. Anyone who does is either dishonest, unintelligent, or bigoted. Usually some combination of the three. There is no other option anymore. There is no more excuse for supporting such and incompetent, vile human being who embarrasses our country every single day. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

He sounds like one of my kids writing a report on WWI:

World War I was a really bad war. It took place all over the world. A lot of people died. It makes me sad to think that a lot of people died.

Let us not forget the day Private Bonespur was awarded his Purple Heart. He always wanted one. 

Let us not forget the day Private Bonespur was awarded his Purple Heart. He always wanted one. 

I've never seen that clip before.  It's a perfect example of why so many Americans cannot stand the man.  He is seemingly incapable of doing the right thing -- ever.

What man with a shred of integrity would ever accept such a gift?  There's just no way.  If a veteran approached my 14 YO son and said "hey, I think you're gonna do great things in your life, have my Purple Heart", I guarantee my kid would say "no, thank you, but no, that's yours, you earned it, I didn't."

I will gladly admit that I am prejudiced towards those who still support the dotard. Anyone who does is either dishonest, unintelligent, or bigoted. Usually some combination of the three. There is no other option anymore. There is no more excuse for supporting such and incompetent, vile human being who embarrasses our country every single day. 

I support conservative fiscal and foreign policy Does that make me dishonest, unintelligent and bigoted?

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I support conservative fiscal policy and foreign relations. Does that make me dishonest, unintelligent and bigoted?

That means you wouldn’t support the Donald because he doesn’t support those policies. So if you still support him then you are either dishonest, unintelligent, or bigoted. Or some combination of the three 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I support conservative fiscal and foreign policy Does that make me dishonest, unintelligent and bigoted?

No.  If you think the current administration is enacting conservative fiscal policy, then THAT makes you unintelligent.  Your call.

• Like 1