Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He's too narcissistic to even avoid stepping all over the prime Trumpkin talking points.  Although it's also funny that his zombie supporters will lap it up.

"We are tired of being talked down to by the coastal elites who think they know better than us how we should live our lives!"

"Listen, I want you to know I'm the most elite of all the coastal elites, I have the most terrific apartment in New York City, and I know better than anyone how you should live your lives, I'm smarter than anyone, and only I can be in charge of things here."

"You're right!  We love you!  What is thy bidding, my coastal elite master?"

You think those people are capable of critical thinking? Homeboy can say whatever the fuck he wants and then throw in something about puttin dem durn immigrants in their place or dem durn Democrats tryin ta keep them down and those morons will lap it up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
"He stood up, he put his hand in his pocket... and he took two Starbursts candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, 'Here, Angela. Don't say I never give you anything.'"

Give him some credit. It is the nicest thing Trump has ever done. Those Starbursts will cost $20 after the Tariff Wars have begun..

55 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He's too narcissistic to even avoid stepping all over the prime Trumpkin talking points.  Although it's also funny that his zombie supporters will lap it up.

"We are tired of being talked down to by the coastal elites who think they know better than us how we should live our lives!"

"Listen, I want you to know I'm the most elite of all the coastal elites, I have the most terrific apartment in New York City, and I know better than anyone how you should live your lives, I'm smarter than anyone, and only I can be in charge of things here."

"You're right!  We love you!  What is thy bidding, my coastal elite master?"

It legit looks like a special olympics team shot behind him.  And I honestly do feel bad for saying that.  Nobody with Down's Syndrome has a lower emotional IQ than any of these deplorables.  

Also, the clowns lap up his bullshit coastal elite diatribe.  Guess who benefits from his policies?  DURRRRRR...  Guess who China is going to assfuck on trade?  Since you all have the intelligence of a mollusk, I'll make it multiple choice.  A. Coastal Elites  B. Midwestern Trumpsters  DURRRRR...

There's no hope for these people...

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

thanks--this made me laugh out loud.  This is some quality grade A asshattery.  A president is literally saying he has a better apartment than Democrats or "elites."  Is the WH considered an apartment or a hostel these days?    

Edited by Mdhorn

It's been how the definition of "elites" has been distorted to often include anyone with an education. 

But in the traditional sense, Trump is the epitome of the elite that his supporters claim to loathe. I am still to this day amazed that flyover state folks actually felt like Trump was one of them. 

1 hour ago, Bevo14 said:

You think those people are capable of critical thinking? Homeboy can say whatever the fuck he wants and then throw in something about puttin dem durn immigrants in their place or dem durn Democrats tryin ta keep them down and those morons will lap it up.

We're lucky he's still using words.  He could just spout off a string of consonants and sounds and he'd be in their good graces--one of them, language challenged vs those English speaking liberal elites.  I don't know why he bothers to wear pants to these things.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

We're lucky he's still using words.  He could just spout off a string of consonants and sounds and he'd be in their good graces--one of them, language challenged vs those English speaking liberal elites.  I don't know why he bothers to wear pants to these things.  

To hide his itty bitty penis.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It's been how the definition of "elites" has been distorted to often include anyone with an education. 

But in the traditional sense, Trump is the epitome of the elite that his supporters claim to loathe. I am still to this day amazed that flyover state folks actually felt like Trump was one of them. 

Well, they all have big New York apartments apparently or respect one of theirs that does.  Bernie Madoff could have been somebody on the Republican ticket.  

Well he already has the camps, so I'm guessing he'll just combine it all and create re-education labor camps. 

Nailed it. Although he really needs to throw the immigration dept in there too in order to have alignment.

13 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Well he already has the camps, so I'm guessing he'll just combine it all and create re-education labor camps. 

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Nailed it. Although he really needs to throw the immigration dept in there too in order to have alignment.

Under a certain logic and combined properly, I could actually see the rationale for their merging under some "workforce, training, skills, education, and talent development" umbrella. But, yeah, I doubt that's what they really have in mind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

"if Sanders were to leave earlier than expected, Trump is high on former Fox & Friends anchor Heather Nauert, who’s currently the State Department spokesperson, to be his next press secretary. “Trump loves her,” one former administration official said. "

1184884.gif

Under a certain logic and combined properly, I could actually see the rationale for their merging under some "workforce, training, skills, education, and talent development" umbrella. But, yeah, I doubt that's what they really have in mind.

I think that’s where it is coming from. There is already a movement from both sides that schools need to provide alternative paths for non-college careers. And, to a degree, that makes sense. But taken to an extreme, public schools become geared towards that, and destroy basic academic literacy or social class mobility. Music and art are already struggling. Does everyone really need to know (or get introduced to) American lit or algebra? Hey, if you identify an 8th grader as a future iron worker, you can really optimize his public education so the businesses don’t really need to train him once he hits the workforce.

I’m not thrilled with the idea.

59 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Repubicans—the party of diversity.

Am I wrong?  I was negged. I was told Republicans are more diverse than the other party and that they aren’t discriminatory towards blacks, Hispanics, LGBT. Call me crazy

Edited by Pancho Negro
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

I’ve said it before to friends, the MAGA rise is because white America (the MAGA part) is afraid of becoming the minority

For sure. But we should take a page from the CA playbook. Be cool when you're the majority and others will be cool when they are. Create an environment where everyone feels they are welcome.  Instead, MAGA has decided to be as shitty as possible to minorities. 

Ted Lieu @tedlieu
 Dear @realDonaldTrump: Nuclear option of family separation pushed by Stephen Miller & John Kelly blew up in your face. You reversed, which made you look weak & like a loser. It also humanized immigrants through visuals/audio. Do you still trust Miller & Kelly?

#ThursdayThoughts

• Like 1

Ted goes hard in the paint - He and Schiff have no time for this BS, but there should be a chorus of elected officials joining in song instead of a few soloists in the limelight.

Overcoming this nonsense will take consistent, concerted effort from anyone in opposition to these “policies”.

• Like 3