Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

What? Did you watch the video? Shapiro was clearly uncomfortable and knew he was arguing a losing position

Yes, I watched it. Maher poked some holes in Shapiro's arguments but he didn't wipe the floor with him. I know all of this is subjective but I consider what Velshi & Ruhle did to Brad Thomas a case of "wiping the floor."

• Like 1

Yes, I watched it. Maher poked some holes in Shapiro's arguments but he didn't wipe the floor with him. I know all of this is subjective but I consider what Velshi & Ruhle did to Brad Thomas a case of "wiping the floor."

What Kasim Reed did to Ted Cruz on Meet the Press was pretty good.

10 minutes ago, retread said:

Still love the title, Unified: How Our Unlikely Friendship Gives Us Hope for a Divided Country . 

41a7K6tpvvL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black people and white people are never friends. That’s why it’s unlikely. 1950 out front shoulda told ya

Time felt the need to correct it.  It was misleading and meant to amp up the reporting.  
The original version of this story misstated what happened to the girl in the photo after she taken from the scene. The girl was not carried away screaming by U.S. Border Patrol agents; her mother picked her up and the two were taken away together

Fine, y’all don’t think that’s a big deal, but it’s just another example of media twisting things for their maximum desired effect, why is almost always in one direction. 
There’s other more blatant examples like the Vermont story I mentioned.  It goes on and on. 

I don’t need the media as a singular entity to which you ascribe some over arching classification. They are a varied source to which I apply my own viewpoint after reviewing a wide range of sources.

I just read the tweets directly from our CiC, read multiple takes from a variety of sources on google news, apply some critical thinking and come to my own conclusions...which all tell me this administration is amateur hour, likely corrupt and trying hard to break up 60 years of work that put our country in a leadership position on the international stage.
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

this is maybe the most frightening thing on this page or any other page in this frightening thread. this is unreal. 

i guess the only thing to do is be grateful that they are dumb enough to put it in writing. may not matter with that many dumb people not caring though. wow. 

• Like 1

Exercising your first amendment right is INSURGENCY! !!!!! Up is down, black is white....

Read the comments. Every one of those folks out there was paid by Soros. Seriously. They believe that.

Nevermind that I know two dozen folks who protested in various cities. None of em are on Soros’s payroll. I’ve never seen a Soros paystub. In real life or online. It’s a complete fantasy that they have turned into 100% gospel truth. It’s pure insanity.

There isn't much distance at all between that rhetoric and "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."  Maybe the fourteen words will be incorporated into the GOP's platform in 2020.

38 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The Left doesn’t respect the Constitution!!!

Sheriff Clarke is on the Russian's payroll. Remember it was he who was in Moscow in December, 2015,  at the same time Michael Flynn dined with Putin. Clarke went with funds provided by a Russian national named Maria Butina whose bio reads suspiciously like that of a Russian spy. The excuse for her liaison with Clarke was as a bankroller for a Gun Advocacy group but there’s much more to her résumé. 

DctOiglWkAArnPd?format=jpg&name=large
About on par with the Alice In Wonderland children separation explanation- This is a deterrent that is not happening and if it did, our hands are tied because law which is breaking the president's heart so he's signing an executive order to stop this policy that isn't happening. Goo goo ga joob covfefe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Exercising your first amendment right is INSURGENCY! !!!!! Up is down, black is white....

The Free Speech Zone sign out front should have told you so. Its only been a thing for the past several decades.

free-speech-zone-reaction.jpg

22 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's a moron leading lemmings. 

Consider the fact that each of these people has a vote that counts as much as yours and mine.

Consider that many Trump supporters are from low populated rural states, and thanks to the electoral college their vote counts more than yours.

Edited by Tom