Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

If Trump is going to take us to war, I'd wager he's going to do it in this Hemisphere.

The whole "Spheres of Influence" thing is what I base this speculation. 

This is the doctrine I see the Trump Administration leaning towards.

Russia has their sphere (Crimea, Eastern Europe).

China has their sphere (Indo China, South China Seas). 

America has their sphere (The Americas).  

IMO it's a terrible shift away from what we've been doing.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If Trump is going to take us to war, I'd wager he's going to do it in this Hemisphere.

The Retreat Doctrine.

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Hugo- Why do you always post the lineup for Fox & Friends? 

All that video of the kid getting his MAGA hat stolen does is encourage victimhood by the true believers.  

You want to know what Dotard will be pissed about today?  Know the source.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EF7BC34E-6EE9-4CCD-9B4F-9DFF6F217FF0_zps

Such a piece of shit.

Is this from today?  In one week he's gone from calling on Congress to pass immigration laws, to denying he pushed for Congress to pass immigration laws -- despite everyone being able to read his own Tweets in which he did just that, to again calling for Congress to pass immigration laws. 

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Doctrines require consistency. Trump is too stupid to remember what he said or thought the day before. He has the brain of a Hamster with ADD. There will be no doctrines. And if you ever think you see one shaping up, it will be something entirely different the next day.  

America has become the vagrant who wanders into a fast food restaurant. The rest of the world sits awkwardly in their booths wondering if we will politely get some ice water and be on our way or if we drop our pants and begin masterbating while singing "Freebird" at the top of our lungs.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

America has become the vagrant who wanders into a fast food restaurant. The rest of the world sits awkwardly in their booths wondering if we will politely get some ice water and be on our way or if we drop our pants and begin masterbating while singing "Freebird" at the top of our lungs.  

Related image

20 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Doctrines require consistency. Trump is too stupid to remember what he said or thought the day before. He has the brain of a Hamster with ADD. There will be no doctrines. And if you ever think you see one shaping up, it will be something entirely different the next day.  

He’s been remarkably consistent when it comes to Russia and China.  He’s repeatedly signaled he views them as our equals, which is new for us.

He’s never expressed any interest in promoting democracy or the values we have projected since WWII.

In fact, he seems hell bent on dismantling the international world order we’ve created with our western allies.

Don’t be fooled, there is a method to his madness.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Imagine posting this on purpose.

Had a similar situation at a Jack in the Box when I was a young man. Some big drunk Mexican dude grabbed my buddy's hat off his head and slapped his hamburger on the floor. Moments later that dude took a chair to the head and a bunch of kicks to the face and ribs while he rolled around on the floor.

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

Had a similar situation at a Jack in the Box when I was a young man. Some big drunk Mexican dude grabbed my buddy's hat off his head and slapped his hamburger on the floor. Moments later that dude took a chair to the head and a bunch of kicks to the face and ribs while he rolled around on the floor.

Did your buddy's hat celebrate someone calling the Mexican an animal?

12 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Did your buddy's hat celebrate someone calling the Mexican an animal?

No, it was just a baseball hat. Still, the proper response to anyone in that situation is rolling the shit out of the aggressor.

• Like 1

Wear an article of clothing that, at the very least, is in support of a racist president and you'll likely get treated like a racist. Not what I would do to a MAGA-dipshit, but don't act surprised if seeing brown kids ripped away from their parents causes people to push back even harder now.

Edited by GSU&UT

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s been remarkably consistent when it comes to Russia and China.  He’s repeatedly signaled he views them as our equals, which is new for us.

He’s never expressed any interest in promoting democracy or the values we have projected since WWII.

In fact, he seems hell bent on dismantling the international world order we’ve created with our western allies.

Don’t be fooled, there is a method to his madness.

How do the two military strikes in Syria fit into that narrative? 

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Tearing up the Iran deal pissed off our allies more than anyone.  That is a net win for Russia alone.

Agreed to an extent, but Trump didn't do it to make Russia happy, he did it to piss off Obama/Kerry and placate Fox News. 

IF he has enough constancy in his actions to have a doctrine, it would be to piss off Obama and make Fox and Friends hosts happy.  

4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Agreed to an extent, but Trump didn't do it to make Russia happy, he did it to piss off Obama/Kerry and placate Fox News. 

IF he has enough constancy in his actions to have a doctrine, it would be to piss off Obama and make Fox and Friends hosts happy.  

That is the foreign policy of a ten year old.

24 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I don't think anyone is surprised, except maybe the Twerpie Maga kids. But regardless, the thug-sounding Mexican guy was unintentionally hilarious with how mad or drunk he seemed to be.

lol minorities sure get mad when we put their children in concentration camps and constantly call them animals

lol get trolled minorities!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

If Putin really wanted Trump to stay in the Iran deal, I think it’s reasonable to speculate Trump would have done just that.

relapse98 provided this link in another thread about the Whataburger incident. 

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-victim-joked-about-hanging-blacks-from-trees/570979179

The witness, who has asked to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 they witnessed the three teens involved in the video joking about 'hanging blacks' and killing off minorities before the attack occurred.

The man who spoke to KENS 5 requested anonymity after he said his family, including his young children, were receiving death threats for speaking out about what they witnessed. He said he did not see the attack, but he did see an altercation inside of the Whataburger before deciding to leave with his family as things got heated.

"They were talking about for the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa," the witness claimed.

The witness tells KENS 5 the teens mentioned that they wished the movie The Purge was real, but only against African Americans and Latinos.

"They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July," the witness claimed.

He also claimed during the alleged racist rhetoric, another man in the restaurant asked the group of teens to stop making such comments.

In a recent edition of NPR’s “The Indicator” podcast released on Tuesday, Jiang said he was making new blue and white flags for Trump’s reelection campaign already.

“We also make flags for Trump for 2020,” Jiang said. “It seems like he has another campaign going on in 2020. Isn't that right?”

All of the small blue and white flags — roughly 100,000 produced each day —  are clearly labeled that they were made in China, Li told NPR. 

His factory previously produced red scarves for students known as the Young Pioneers, the Communist Party’s youth initiative.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, F250 said:

The one that initiates physical force.

The Ft. Bend Sheriff disagrees. A "Fuck Trump . . ." bumper sticker is an "utterance [which] tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace."

While I agree with you, and not the Sheriff, if Pubs want those rules, they can live by 'em both when it does and does not suit them.

Agree with F250, Don’t physically attack people for simply wearing maga. I abhor trump but like it or not, it is a legitimate political stance. Physically Attacking political expression is not American. It’s censorship and not what real Americans believe in. I wear my fuck trump pin everywhere but if I expect everyone maga-tard to want to fight me, then only an idiot or person with a death wish would sit there and wait to be punched. The “correct” response is the bush doctrine and I should just swing whenever someone gives me side eye. Sorry BT but your viewpoint leads to all out anarchy. (Edit: this would also be the ft. Bend sheriffs viewpoint and he should know better).

now, if the witness in the link is telling the truth... well that changes things a bit. if the kids were also saying racist shit and wearing maga, pretty clear the hat isn’t the issue and they got what was coming to them. Wearing political garb minding your own business = cool. Saying racist shit expecting others to be cool with it even after being asked to be quiet = get your ass beat. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

relapse98 provided this link in another thread about the Whataburger incident. 

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/witness-claims-viral-whataburger-victim-joked-about-hanging-blacks-from-trees/570979179

Thousand Oaks and Nacogdoches is a fairly dark part of town. Seems pretty dumb to threaten Mexicans and Blacks in an area populated by Mexicans and blacks.

Someone was saying on one of the "news" channels that they had no problem with him meeting with Putin because if there was anything out of line then Mattis would bail.  Um, the idea that Mattis would be in the room is laughable.  As the above tweet seems to confirm.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Thousand Oaks and Nacogdoches is a fairly dark part of town. Seems pretty dumb to threaten Mexicans and Blacks in an area populated by Mexicans and blacks.

It was 2 AM, right? 

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

Don't ever overestimate the intelligence of anybody who wears a MAGA hat. It's not the brightest group of people in the world, have you ever seen the cast of characters at a Trump rally? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Someone was saying on one of the "news" channels that they had no problem with him meeting with Putin because if there was anything out of line then Mattis would bail.  Um, the idea that Mattis would be in the room is laughable.  As the above tweet seems to confirm.

Col. Wilkerson said as much on Maher’s show last Friday. 

JUST IN: Trump 1-on-1 meeting was his idea, says sr admin  official. "The president has determined that now is the time for direct communication between himself and President Putin" and that it's in the best interest for the US and world… and that’s the way he’s proceeding"

Just like it was with Comey and Kim Jong Un

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It really does make me wonder how deep this goes. Why aren't more republican congressmen coming out and condemning this (and the trip several members of Congress took to Russia, on the 4th of fucking July)? How many are in the pocket of Putin?

Everyone.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1