Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

So for the super smart Trump conservatives we have here on the surl - do you watch this and think "This is really good, you guys who think it is ridiculous are just brainwashed.", or are you watching this and understanding how Trump is talking to these people, and thinking that you are not these people?

I would like an answer to this as well.

Hahaha holy shit, he is still talking about Hillary??? 

Tahoe just evoked Hillary to justify burying his head about everything else wrong with Trump/GOP. OF COURSE he’s still going to bash her at rallies in 2018. It’s the key to his con.

5 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

On Harvey:

Anyone watching, was really complaining about Harvey relief? This seems like a disaster for Cruz

He described the people who got in their boats to go rescue people as wanting to impress their wives and eventually needing to be rescued themselves.  Told them to stay home or leave town next time.  Talked about watching the storm keep coming over and over and how he was paying for it.  Talked about Abbott asking for a dam and how it was going to be the most expensive dam ever, maybe they should name it after him.

Edited by Celery Man

He described the people who got in their boats to go rescue people as wanting to impress their lives and eventually needing to be rescued themselves.  Told them to stay home or leave town next time.  Talked about watching the storm keep coming over and over and how he was paying for it.  Talked about Abbott asking for a dam and how it was going to be the most expensive dam ever, maybe they should name it after him.

Shouldn't this outrage every person in Houston? What the fuck is wrong with people?

2 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Talked about Abbott asking for a dam and how it was going to be the most expensive dam ever, maybe they should name it after him.

I think he misunderstood when someone said Trump was damned expensive to keep around.

2 minutes ago, horncyclist said:
3 minutes ago, Celery Man said:
He described the people who got in their boats to go rescue people as wanting to impress their lives and eventually needing to be rescued themselves.  Told them to stay home or leave town next time.  Talked about watching the storm keep coming over and over and how he was paying for it.  Talked about Abbott asking for a dam and how it was going to be the most expensive dam ever, maybe they should name it after him.

Should be this outrage every person in Houston? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Yet, there are Houstonians cheering this on.  

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

If you think he's brazen now, wait until 2020.  Norms are slipping by the day.

The real question is what sort of “norms” do the 40+% of Trumpkins pretend to abide by?  2020 will tell the story of how this country truly views itself.

Are we a country willing to embrace the never ending march of progessivism and enlightenment that led to our founding...

Or...

Do we decide to skip down the Mack Brown path of FUPM and burn it all down in spite of ourselves. 

My favorite comments from that tweet:

Replying to @TaraPetsch @ToyotaCenter and3 others

Hi Tara, I’m the manager of concessions at the Toyota Center and I told them to close it so I could censor conservative viewpoints.

Soccer Insider Boo Berry @illex
Follow Follow @illex
More
Replying to @loxi1229 @TaraPetsch and4 others

My job is to deny conservatives concession stand pizza. George Soros pays me $349,000 a year to do so.