Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

37 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

The US has been the most prosperous and wealthy country globally for decades and Americans just turned their country over to a snake oil salesmen simply because the previous guy was brown. 

Fixed it 

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

EB-5 visas have been around for decades.  Sorry buddy...

How does that fact change the fact that Trumps argument that a little Honduran woman and her kids, who will be separated and imprisoned upon arrival, is full of shit and hypocritical?

Because they're too separate issues.  The federal government is vast, it contains multitudes.  Trump is an asshole to families at our borders.  AND, and, AND...the EB-5 visa program "helping" Chinese investors goes back to the Carter/Reagan administrations.  Is that clear enough chief?  

10 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The fucking nerve of this guy. 

Trump is such a viciously cruel person that he fucking MOCKS people on boats trying to help during Harvey? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such a spineless, dickless, heartless fraud is flummoxed by the desire to help and come to the aid of one's neighbor. 

Fucking clown.

This fucking guy just walked into their party and pissed all over everyone's shoes with that shit. But will they do what most people would do? Drag him outside and kick the shit out of him? No, they will run home and put those shoes on their mantle and sniff them every day and invite all their friends over to sniff their Trump piss shoes. Disgusting.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

It's hard to understand Trump but after watching the clips I think he's talking about people who went out into the gulf during the storm not the rescue boats. He said other moronic things about Harvey though.

Is there proof that anyone even did that, though?  I didn't hear of even a single person going out in their boat to "watch" the storm or whatever, and I fucking lived through it.  

Trump is obviously talking about the people who went out to rescue others, many of whom actually did need to be rescued themselves, but he doesn't know enough about the topic so he assumes they were just out there joy-riding.  And his base, many of whom were true, real-life heroes during Harvey, are letting it slide because fuck the libs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The fucking nerve of this guy. 

Trump is such a viciously cruel person that he fucking MOCKS people on boats trying to help during Harvey? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such a spineless, dickless, heartless fraud is flummoxed by the desire to help and come to the aid of one's neighbor. 

Fucking clown.

are you surprised?

a long ass thread of continual outrage. not sure why honestly. i mean we already know these things about him and his ilk. for how long now? eh. don't let it get to you man. 

have a good tuesday my Gs. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-arrested-for-groping-woman-tells-cops-trump-says-its-ok

A man arrested for allegedly groping a female passenger on a flight from Houston to New Mexico told police officers the president of the United States “says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts,” according to a criminal complaint filed Monday. The man, identified as Bruce Alexander, 49, is accused of groping a woman’s breast when she was sleeping on the Southwest Airlines flight on Sunday. The woman, who has not been identified, told investigators she initially thought someone had touched her by accident, but when it happened again, she confronted Alexander and alerted flight attendants. Alexander claimed in a written statement to investigators to have no recollection of the woman, though after first being placed in handcuffs, he is said to have invoked President Trump’s infamous Access Hollywood comments. Alexander has been charged with abusive sexual contact.

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Also Side B, "Ignore Side A talking about killing everyone, it's a distraction from the REAL ISSUES!"

Well a poll said Side B had a marginal advantage on healthcare, so obviously it's stupid to talk about anything else people would definitely care about, like rampant corruption.

10 hours ago, Celery Man said:

That’s why I recommend Old Glory Caravan Insurance. For when the brown ones come for you.

And they will.

And they eat the prescription drugs we bought in their country and brought back to our country to save money...for fuel.  (have some rep)