Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If the FBI produces a MAGA hat wearing, Proud Boys member, Aryan nation supporting Trump-guzzler as the suspect for all of this, the FBI will be largely discredited as a "partisan investigative agency" that simply cannot be trusted.

Yep.  There is no winning place for truth and logic.  You can't change the mind of a cult.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If the FBI produces a MAGA hat wearing, Proud Boys member, Aryan nation supporting Trump-guzzler as the suspect for all of this, the FBI will be largely discredited as a "partisan investigative agency" that simply cannot be trusted.

Yup. Which is why we're fucked.  No matter what.  Half the country will rightfully not believe any spin coming from the executive branch at this point, which lies about everything every day. And if the FBI does produce a MAGA wearing Trump guzzler as the suspect, the other half of the country will decide it was a partisan witch hunt, and the Trump Guzzler will get a pardon and run for office.

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

They really really need to figure out where these are all coming from because the Rs can and will most definitely use the false flag narrative.

They could have video of Trump building the bombs, packing them up, and dropping them in the White House mail and Rs would not give a fuck. 

Just now, Continental Op said:

They could have video of Trump building the bombs, packing them up, and dropping them in the White House mail and Rs would not give a fuck. 

The Rs would cheer it on.  The bombs are aimed at their enemies: CNN, Soros, Clinton and Obama.  Yay Team!!!!

12 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Is that 3 million straight from the treasury?  Trump, for sure, ain't putting his own money down when he has tax money and rube donations he can steal.

he wouldn't use his own money to campaign or pay off prostitutes so yeah, he's not using his own funds for this either.  But he doesn't have Cohen or another stooge to clean it up either. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Serious question: when, exactly, was this country great?

The only straight answer I've heard was from Roy Moore, who said that America was great during the era of slavery.   Given that the GOP and Trump strongly supported him after those comments surfaced, I assume that is the view of the party as a whole. 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

For the record, this is 100% on Trump. We already have one dead journalist because of his incompetence. I wonder how much more american blood will be shared simply because we elected possibly the stupidest person in this country

I'm unlikely to be convinced that the people who voted for Trump are actually smarter than Trump.

Just now, David Dennison said:

The White House is going to be answering some very uncomfortable questions for the foreseeable future.

LOL if you think they will answer any questions.  "I'll look into that."  "It speaks for itself."  Those are the only "answers" we will be getting.  And the idea that Trump, SHS, or anyone else in the WH can be made uncomfortable about anything is laughable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

LOL if you think they will answer any questions.  "I'll look into that."  "It speaks for itself."  Those are the only "answers" we will be getting.  And the idea that Trump, SHS, or anyone else in the WH can be made uncomfortable about anything is laughable.

Oh, they are very uncomfortable getting questions from the press. That's why they don't have briefings anymore. But the questions won't stop and the Donald sees all of them on the tee vee.

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It’s funny to see Dennison always optimistic about bad shit and eventual justice coming for Trump and the GOP.

We could have a Democratic President sworn in on top of a pile of D.C ashes, and Dennison would feel happy and vindicated.

I'm kind of enjoying it now.  Dennison's the left's version of Tahoe and Swam without the racism.   Rah team!  And that's all that matters.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

"we'll see what happens"

5 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

This is crazy.

Just to start, when has the press been afraid to offend the "right wing?"

Most of the vitriol from the press has been targeted at Trump. His deranged supporters have been treated with kid gloves. Remember "economic anxiety"?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

This is crazy.

Just to start, when has the press been afraid to offend the "right wing?"

My primary sources for national news are NPR, NYTimes, and Surly. Only one of those three doesn't treat the "right wing" with kid gloves.

• Like 1