Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Serious question: when, exactly, was this country great?

Serious answer, putting a man on the moon was pretty great, so was saving the world and defeating the nazis, the Declaration of Independence is pretty awesome, the civil rights movement and every movement towards greater freedom was great, so was that time we finally elected a black man to be president, and so would the first black female governor being elected in the deepest of Deep South states.

The shining city on a hill might be covered with fecal overspray, but the city is still pretty great. And look at the current voter turnout. We just might be seeing America remind Trumpism if its actual greatness. Or there’s always Briskets ledge.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

On this page, I would like to remind everyone that Satan loves you. He wants you to be free, make your own choices, and live the life that makes you happiest.

Hail Satan, guys.

Hail Satan.

he has killed fewer people than god has, so he's go that go going for him, which is nice.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Murder at the Saudi consulate of an NY Times journalist. Sack, is this a bad thing?

Depends on where it occurred. He was maybe in the Muslim Brotherhood, ya know. But I'm all waiting and seeing.

Bombs being sent to citizens' houses. Sack is this a bad thing?

They didn't go off or anything and it might have been the victims sending the bombs to themselves. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm betting it's the Dems, so, yea, it could be a bad thing. I'm off to look at my vast investment portfolio and how good it's doing since Trump replaced Obama.

spoiler alert, he's not gonna like what he sees:

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is pretty much it for me.  We are about to see what we are made of.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, you aren't going to like what you see.

Even a thunderous 55-45% win for the Dems and other anti-Trumpers would carry the depressing news that 45% of us embrace Trumpism.

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, I've been placating myself with the thought that Brisket's shtick is a long-range anti-jinx ala the football board. rose-colored glasses and shit 

tenor.gif?itemid=4840766

Not ENTIRELY, at least.  

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Even a thunderous 55-45% win for the Dems and other anti-Trumpers would carry the depressing news that 45% of us embrace Trumpism.

But this.

If we were just dealing with 5-10% of our country being utter fuckheads, that would be one thing.  The facts that 1) it's around 45%, and 2) while they are in control of our government, they are doing all they can to insure that this 45% can continue to dominate even as a political minority (sorry about your voter registration, Jose and La'quan, like those are even real names)...well, that's what makes things quite wretched indeed.

Edited by Brisketexan

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

I feel bad that I've just fully realized in the last few days that Hillary warned of all this shit and was right.

So did a bunch of us here. It’s not like Hillary wasn’t saying shit anyone with half a brain couldn’t figure out themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder what this crowd imagines Hillary's crimes to be? Do they really care?

I think they just like the warm, comfortable jacket of hate simplifying things for them.

Hate is easy and comforting.  The object of the hate matters not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I think the best we can hope for at this point is for Hillary run and win then have the cancerous herd so overcome they cull themselves with suicide

Hillary isn’t done with public service but she will never be president. 

I’m praying for Attorney General Hillary Clinton to own the Trumpkins.