Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

58 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Bang-up job on that bailout. 

Grassley has not yet talked to the White House about changing the rules to exclude Smithfield from the bailout, but he is considering doing so

He seems super serious about considering to say something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Grassley, a farmer who owns land in Iowa, has been critical of the Trump administration’s trade war but confirmed last month that he will himself be requesting money under the bailout program.

Not too critical, obviously.

Of course he is.  Can we seize his farm and go scorched earth on it?  Just burn that motherfucker to the ground.  God damn this pisses me off.

Just closed out watching FOX news 3/4 of the last 24 hours.  There's a huge cartel caravan, Trump never ever suggest violence (like body slams) is OK, and Maxine Waters is exactly the same as the president (except maxine has culpability). But it makes me understand why the guy I argued with about facts, didn't have any facts of his own, and simply thought wuestionsing my accurate facts was enough to dismiss the actual facts.  Thanks Newt Gingrich for allowing foreign control of US Television networks.

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

Just closed out watching FOX news 3/4 of the last 24 hours.  There's a huge cartel caravan, Trump never ever suggest violence (like body slams) is OK, and Maxine Waters is exactly the same as the president (except maxine has culpability). But it makes me understand why the guy I argued with about facts, didn't have any facts of his own, and simply thought wuestionsing my accurate facts was enough to dismiss the actual facts.  Thanks Newt Gingrich for allowing foreign control of US Television networks.

This reads like you just watched way too much fox news.  And probably drank a bit while doing so, but who could blame you.

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's like the depravity of this man is without limits.  Using his charity's money to buy a portrait of himself because he, himself ------ supposedly a billionaire ------ was too cheap to?  Do you think those who gave to his charity would have approved?

Those who gave to his charity don't give a shit. They gave to his charity to buy influence and curry favor.

• Like 1