Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

12 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

The ds get such easy softball pitch and need to keep on hammering this issue but they don't 

It doesn’t resonate well with the folks they need to convert.  Average Joe Republican has no fucking clue how a trade war or tariffs works.  

Having a democrat explain it to them isn’t going to be persuasive. 

Remember when Obama had the audacity to wear a tan suit and Hannity  and others attacked him for it?

Now Trump calls for citizens who have not been charged with a crime to be locked up and ..... silence.

Obama was a secret Muslim authoritarian and the most divisive in history, that man had the audacity to invite republicans to help author the healthcare bill.
  • Like 2

Quote of the week from Fräulein Nielsen

Washington (CNN)Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, referring to US troops who are expected to be deployed to the southern border to deter an incoming migrant caravan, said Thursday that "we do not have any intention right now to shoot at people."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/nielsen-caravan-military-trump/index.html

Edited by retread

14 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I dont know, if there’s one thing more powerful a cult figure than trump, it’s the mighty dollar. We’ll see who they vote for in 2020 when their livelihoods are in ruin. 

I think you’ve got it backward. The defining characteristic of a mark is their willingness to part with their money. That’s how cons work, and a mark would rather believe even stronger and part with even more money than admit he got conned. The rubes that make up Trump’s base could be starving and living homeless in the streets and they’d support him even more than they do now.

• Like 2

Just now, wildcat09 said:

I think you’ve got it backward. The defining characteristic of a mark is their willingness to part with their money. That’s how cons work, and a mark would rather believe even stronger and part with even more money than admit he got conned. The rubes that make up Trump’s base could be starving and living homeless in the streets and they’d support him even more than they do now.

You may be right, but I prefer to hold on to a little bit of hope that the bulk of his supporters will wake up. There will still be assholes that would never leave his side, but I have to think (and hope) that once their livelihoods are truly threatened, they’ll rebel 

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You may be right, but I prefer to hold on to a little bit of hope that the bulk of his supporters will wake up. There will still be assholes that would never leave his side, but I have to think (and hope) that once their livelihoods are truly threatened, they’ll rebel 

I’ve got bad news for you.  They are all irredeemable pieces of shit and aren’t ever going to “come around” to being decent people.  

• Like 7

14 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I dont know, if there’s one thing more powerful a cult figure than trump, it’s the mighty dollar. We’ll see who they vote for in 2020 when their livelihoods are in ruin. 

Shit, all those small government, welfare hating farmers will be lined up for their govt bailout money. 

52 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Shit, all those small government, welfare hating farmers will be lined up for their govt bailout money. 

Yeah, that's the way it works.  They can't see the hypocrisy.  They love Trump's "tough talk" and "master negotiating tactics" and completely miss the point that almost every economic decision made by this administration is contrary to their best interests, which makes subsidies necessary.

Hell, there's now talk about subsidizing the coal industry.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

We've all seen similar vehicles in Texas that are covered in that kind of shit. Usually the occupants also live in the van.

The fact that his van could cruise around for who knows how long without being vandalized is crazy. Maybe we aren't that politically charged.

You can't see through all the shit on the windows to make sure he's not sitting there with a bazooka ready to "stand his ground" if someone approached and started messing with that rolling piece of political art.

Cheeto Jesus thinks every place should have armed guards to keep the alt right (his constituents) from killing them...  Clearly it's all on the synagogue

Fuck racists, homophones, misogynists, antisemites, and anyone who tolerates them

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Man, if the Jews had more security before WW2, they wouldn't have all gone to the concentration camps.

You are aware that's an actual talking point of right wing fucksticks?  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/04/10/mike-huckabee-tells-holocaust-lesson-at-nra-forum/25610523/

6 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

when is trump going to go back to being president?  he's been campaigning nonstop.  it's almost like he's scared or something.

don't we need a president? i was under the impression it was an important job.  guess not.  this fucker

I'd rather have him campaigning and hyping up his retard base than fucking shit up in the actual government.  

• Like 2

For the fucking MAGidiots who claim that Trump has no culpability for the violence that he has egged on, encouraged, and fed....remember that Charles Manson never actually killed anyone, personally.

He is an evil cancer on this land. You stand with evil, or you stand against it. Those are your choices. Pick. History is watching you.

• Like 8