Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Where’s the link stating he decided this on his own?

Anyway, if the joint chiefs advised against it and he still wanted to pull out, you’d be ok with it? Because he can do that obviously.

Then someone can run against him and state how we need to have more troops stationed all over the Middle East indefinitely. Sounds like a good issue. 

Where the fuck have you been the last two years?

I suppose you think Mattis "retiring" the next fucking day is a coincidence?

Edited by Chuckie Finster

Just now, Grandioso said:

Mattis out. Trump to sign farm bill to bail out farmers he fucked over with tariffs using money borrowed from China. Republicans scrambling around trying to adjust their votes with trump’s tweets, and don’t have the votes to build even a couple of miles of a figment of the trumpkin base’s imagination. Military preparing to withdraw from Syria on Putin & Erdogan’s orders.

These things are all happening simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we know it’s Putin’s and Edrogan’s orders?

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Grandioso said:

Mattis out. Trump to sign farm bill to bail out farmers he fucked over with tariffs using money borrowed from China. Republicans scrambling around trying to adjust their votes with trump’s tweets, and don’t have the votes to build even a couple of miles of a figment of the trumpkin base’s imagination. Military preparing to withdraw from Syria on Putin & Erdogan’s orders.

These things are all happening simultaneously.

WWIII becoming more likely by the day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

To a hammer, the world is a nail.

I’m sure they’d like to stay there longer.  Probably even bump up spending and manpower there.  Doesn’t mean it’s right. 

He’s the Commander in Chief. He has the say. 

Duh, he lobbed 50+ cruise missiles at them 18 months ago.

4 minutes ago, horn4life said:

The one thing that is good about this is Trump is going to truly flush the 2020 election down the drain.  Which means the GOP will likely turn gradually on him as the Dems simply do a little due dilligence in oversight and the slime of the swamp that is the Trump Whitehouse will be shown over and over again to the American people.  Which means likely in the middle to latter part of next year it will be clear that Trump is unfit to be President.  Since the ONLY principles the GOP has now is to try and get reelected, the chances of impeachment passing the Senate will grow.

181217183806-20181217-2020-election-map-

Bull.  Shit.  They.  Will.  Never.  Turn.  On.  Him.  Period. [period]

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I can’t wait for Sheriff Clarke’s confirmation hearing. 

Some great posts today.  Truly have me laughing.

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The only ones who didn’t see that coming were the arrogant frogs who offered to carry that orange scorpion.

hqdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, retread said:

WWIII becoming more likely by the day.

xzibit-wtf.jpg

Furk....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Anyway, if the joint chiefs advised against it and he still wanted to pull out, you’d be ok with it? Because he can do that obviously.

Then someone can run against him and state how we need to have more troops stationed all over the Middle East indefinitely. Sounds like a good issue. 

There have been multiple links on this page and others reporting that he didn't consult the military and that no administrative plan for withdrawal had been made. The first everyone appears to have heard of this was from his tweet. I don't know how you have missed that. 

As to the second question, what do you mean by "ok"? I agree he can do it. Hell, I agree he can do it without consulting anyone. But I also think big, important, strategic decisions deserve more than a nanosecond of thought. The main thing I'd like to see is an informed and properly vetted opinion. And, if after all of that he still wants to go through with it, that decision should be communicated ahead of time and proper planning initiated so that everyone is good to go once it is announced. That is how a well run organization would handle things. Obviously, the Trump administration is not that. 

16 minutes ago, Tuco said:

There was a civil war in the country before we got involved.  There were some of the worst human rights violations there before we got involved.  There is no real centralized Taliban to reach an agreement with, and it would be completely unenforceable once it's obvious we have no stomach to enforce it.  

I'm good with a return to 2002 policy: feed money, intel, and necessary weapons to the factions we support and leave it to them to figure out how to control the country.  But I won't pretend it will make things better for the average citizen there. 

Yes, it has been a violent place since the 1978 coup.  However, things have gotten gradually worse for civilians under our occupation, and violence is at unprecedented levels there.  The Afghani is losing the war and we are just drawing it out by continuing our support.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44837612

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Show of hands: Do you remember when we started the Syria war.  Or the Nigerian war.  Or the Somalian war.  

We are in a global war.  There is no end, until we decide it needs to end. 

We will always be in a global war.  How we decide to fight it is what needs changing.

We should be looking to expand our influence, values, culture, and economy.  We should be trying to subvert those that work towards subverting us. Going on military expeditions probably isn’t the best way to do it from a public funding standpoint but not expanding our society or defending people with our shared ideas will be the first step to our end because someone else will fill the vacuum. Odds are high they will suck much worse than us.

We are in a unique position to lead the world towards a more prosperous, free, educated, healthy, and peaceful society.

Let’s not blow it by letting some authoritarian assholes shit all over everything. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Rick Perry time

Two years ago, when Rick fucking Perry was going to be in control of nuclear material, did anyone else think, "Oh shit, this is the worst possible choice.  He's going to flame out in no time"?  Nah, he's practically a shining example.  I'm sure he's fucked up something, but barely a scandal to be heard.  Of course when you're surrounded by the best people you can appear to be a genius if you just keep your mouth shut and snooze at your desk all day.

2 minutes ago, ADHD said:

The Senate now has enough impetus (/cover) to join the House impeachment.

He fucked over the military. 

Do you SUPPORT THE TROOPS or not , Senator

You've learned nothing from who the Republican are now. Trump didn't fuck over the military! He saved the Military from the Deep State guys like Mattis and McMaster and McCraven who were the ones who screwed it up. Trump is the savior, always and forever. Stray from that line and you'll have a thousand people in Mississippi chanting for you to be locked up. 

27 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

To a hammer, the world is a nail.

I’m sure they’d like to stay there longer.  Probably even bump up spending and manpower there.  Doesn’t mean it’s right. 

He’s the Commander in Chief. He has the say. 

He's a monkey that throws shit against the wall.  Sometimes shit sticks, but relying on the antics of a shit throwing monkey is not something to brag about.

• Like 2

So in 6 weeks time.

1) The US Attorney General is fired,

2) the Secretary of Interior resigns in scandal,

3) the WH Chief of Staff is no longer talking to the President and says adios, 

4) the Secretary of Defense calls is fed up with the recklessness of the CiC and quits, and

5) The Sec. of Commerce lied about his stock holdings, so his resignation is eminen

***oh, yeah, his former National Security Advisor, his long time personal lawyer, and his former 2016 Campaign Manager are all convicted felons.

all normal?

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 6

24 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Man you're just disingenuous as hell, I can see how you became a trumpkin. 

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

This is still one of the best gifs of all-time.  Makes me laugh, no matter what, every time I see it.... What a fuckin' cuck.  LOL!!!!

Yet.....he's the most sane, responsible, not-evil person in Trump's orbit these days.

At some point, in the not-too-distant future, we may actually find ourselves saying "thank God for Rick Perry."  That's how fucked we are.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet.....he's the most sane, responsible, not-evil person in Trump's orbit these days.

At some point, in the not-too-distant future, we may actually find ourselves saying "thank God for Rick Perry."  That's how fucked we are.

Nah.... Perry's a pussy and coward.  He's no threat to Trump nor commands enough respect for Trump to listen to him.  He's simply a yes man.  Always has been.  He's W with better hair and less important name.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Mattis stating his views are treating allies with respect and honor and understanding who our enemies are with clarity.  He doesn't feel Trump holds the same views.

Mattis very clearly telling trump to fuck off in his resignation letter to anyone who has a brain. Trumpkins and the trolls on this board will not get it though. Because morons. 

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Nah.... Perry's a pussy and coward.  He's no threat to Trump nor commands enough respect for Trump to listen to him.  He's simply a yes man.  Always has been.  He's W with better hair and less important name.

Did I say he WASN'T a pussy and a coward?  Nope.  He's just.....all we have left.

So in 6 weeks time.
1) The US Attorney General is fired,
2) the Secretary of Interior resigns in scandal,
3) the WH Chief of Staff is no longer talking to the President and says adios, 
4) the Secretary of Defense calls is fed up with the recklessness of the CiC and quits, and
5) The Sec. of Commerce lied about his stock holdings, so his resignation is eminen
***oh, yeah, his former National Security Advisor, his long time personal lawyer, and his former 2016 Campaign Manager are all convicted felons.
all normal?

Seems bad but what you are not taking into consideration is that Hillary was really careless with some emails. And she had a foundation. And Benghazi.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Seems bad but what you are not taking into consideration is that Hillary was really careless with some emails. And she had a foundation. And Benghazi.

Whoa, whoa, whoa dude....her husband also got a consensual blowjob from an intern.