Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, we'll see about that.  When he keeps it he can say "well I guess I lied, sorry about that" knowing that he has $1million of their dollars in pocket to defend any lawsuit to get the money back. 

I don't think GoFundMe works like that. I believe the money isn't released to the sponsor until the goal is hit. 

• Like 1

Declaring that “we defeated ISIS” is the stupidest thing on earth.

I will not be surprised if there’s some sort of terrorist attack in the next few months on US soil and ISIS will take full ownership of that.

Then dotard proceeds to start a war somewhere. Fuck dotard and fuck his cock sucking supporters.

16 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I don't think GoFundMe works like that. I believe the money isn't released to the sponsor until the goal is hit. 

What about all those for medical expenses? The families only get paid if they get enough people to donate? That doesn't seem right.

Anne Coulter & Fox n Friends talked him into this. Our country is being run by Fox News on the domestic side and our foreign policy is being guided by RT & Vladimir Putin.

The slimmest unelected minority rule I've ever seen, especially considering neither is American.

The right sold out America. Inarguably.

10 minutes ago, texas08 said:

I will not be surprised if there’s some sort of terrorist attack in the next few months on US soil and ISIS will take full ownership of that.

Then dotard proceeds to start a war somewhere. Fuck dotard and fuck his cock sucking supporters.

I'm looking forward to Dotard getting rid of the Muslim ban, though, since we defeated ISIS.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, American Swindle said:

Orange man bad.  I get it dude.  He is a buffoon, but I support the buffoon's decision to pull out of Syria.  And you calling me a buffoon for communicated my support on this one issue is childish.  

Anyway, the DSA libs should love this, isn't a common argument made by the DSAs go something like this: "If we cut military spending, we could pay for free college and single payer healthcare"? 

oRaNgE mAn bAd...cAnNot cOmPuTe.

yeah everyone shut the fuck up and let the adults go on being super reasonable and mature

1 hour ago, sidis said:

people who bemoan taxes as theft are now voluntarily paying additional taxes they likely can't afford to raise a meaningless amount of money that will never be spent on building a wall that is the pointless whim of a fake billionaire.

amazing.

Most of them probably reside in underfunded school districts.

• Like 1

Trump is doing this so Turkey will drop their investigation into the Khashoggi murder at the bidding of his Saudi masters. Turkey gets to go after the Kurds, who we abandoned after the first Gulf war and looks like we are going to abandon again. This is terrible. We once again demonstrate we cannot be depended on as an ally on the world stage. Russia is loving this.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Trump is doing this so Turkey will drop their investigation into the Khashoggi murder at the bidding of his Saudi masters. Turkey gets to go after the Kurds, who we abandoned after the first Gulf war and looks like we are going to abandon again. This is terrible. We once again demonstrate we cannot be depended on as an ally on the world stage. Russia is loving this.

So Turkey is blackmailing Trump too.  Wonderful. 

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Orange man bad.  I get it dude.  He is a buffoon, but I support the buffoon's decision to pull out of Syria.  And you calling me a buffoon for communicated my support on this one issue is childish.  

Anyway, the DSA libs should love this, isn't a common argument made by the DSAs go something like this: "If we cut military spending, we could pay for free college and single payer healthcare"? 

oRaNgE mAn bAd...cAnNot cOmPuTe.

Nah-- I would call you a baffoon for simply a lack of understanding of the situation on which you profess support.

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I will say this, Trump made the media do a 180 with the Syria shit.  

All the Flynn, Butina, Foundation, Mueller news got brushed to the back burner with the quickness.  

He also got Putin another deliverable in the process. 

So much winning.

And fuck Rand Paul (R-Moscow)

Outta rep

Don't expect Cowardly Ryan to do anything but wring his hands and cry croc tears about a lack of civility and reaching across the aisle. 

I guess the good news is we no longer have to listen to stupid tweets about how Great the economy is doing.  You can only ride the Obama economic momentum for so long.  The markets are responding appropriately to this endless inability of the President to articulate to his own party what he wants... Dow down $444 right now.  Fun to shed 2% for shits and giggles!

Here comes the TRUMP SHUTDOWN!

I guess the good news is we added a shit ton of debt to get a market to go negative this year... what a dumbass we have as President

Edited by horn4life

1 hour ago, texas08 said:

I'm not how we defeated ISIS when they have not surrendered and still are a viable threat to the region.  Wouldn't shock me that if we left now, ISIS would revert back to controlling a large segment of Syria and Iraq within a few years.

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Apparently at least 50/60 Reps have gone home too.

This may be some last minute theatrics for one last ditch effort at leveraging Dems.... Don't fall for it, Nancy!!!

Doesn't seem like Trump has much leverage over the dems.  Afterall, they will have more power in two weeks.  Fitting end to the Ryan era:  govt shutdown.

1 minute ago, retread said:

Govt run under the guidance and supervision of Rush and FoxNews. Good grief.

We are a media run state. 

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, our leaders shaped public opinion.  Now it’s the media that molds public preferences with the elected officials following.

We now have the biggest void of leadership I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1