Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He needs a target rich war, one that will look good on tv. Afghanistan didn't cut it for Dubya and it won't cut it for Trump. I'm talking about a nice, bright, shiny new war. 

Or maybe it will be something that can score political points, but not be a real "war".

You know, something Clancy probably came up with in the past:

220px-Clear_And_Present_Danger_cover.jpg

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That would create too many refugees seeking asylum in the U.S.  Maybe Bolton will sell him on Iran. Jared would support that because the Saudis and Israelis would tell him to. 

Too hard. He wouldn't have the stomach for it.

8 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Brown people? Check. Taking out a military that looks like they could actually go to war? No check.

Venezuela?

46 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Too hard. He wouldn't have the stomach for it.

Venezuela?

"Too hard" regarding Iran presumes he knows anything about it. It wouldn't exactly be a novel idea in Republican circles. See John McCain. And Trump doesn't think long term. Get him reelected and that's a victory. 

Venezuela is another possibility. He's suggested that already. Nothing beyond his typical blathering but the idea has been broached. That would be a good guess for the most likely alternative to Iran. 

59 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

"Too hard" regarding Iran presumes he knows anything about it. It wouldn't exactly be a novel idea in Republican circles. See John McCain. And Trump doesn't think long term. Get him reelected and that's a victory. 

Venezuela is another possibility. He's suggested that already. Nothing beyond his typical blathering but the idea has been broached. That would be a good guess for the most likely alternative to Iran. 

He'd end up invading Guyana by mistake.

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That would create too many refugees seeking asylum in the U.S.  Maybe Bolton will sell him on Iran. Jared would support that because the Saudis and Israelis would tell him to. 

Putin would not allow Trump to invade Iran. More than likely there we will be an invasion and liberation of Puerto Rico and it will be made into a U.S. territory. Trump will declare victory and Trumpkins will celebrate.

• Like 1

Here you go patriots. 

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.comwhere you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I'Ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

**dont worry about donating to me.  Sleep easy I've been on fox news.

Getting scammed to own the libs.

• Like 1

Taking money from the military to pay for good domestic projects actually sounds great to me; not putting the project under the military's purview of course, but actually just taking the money from them. "Hey, your F-35 sucks, it's all cancelled and that money is going to fix the drinking water in major cities." would be rad.

Using it to build the Great Wall of Racism is really bad. If it is actually handled by the military direct and we literally militarize our Southern border that's extremely bad.

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Here you go patriots. 

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.comwhere you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I'Ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

My guess is he’s sincere and doesn’t believe he’s scamming anyone.  He’s just incapable.  My 1st grader son often has drawings of flying contraptions he is going to build.  I give his hair a little tussle and say ‘you go get’m.’

• Like 1

Here you go patriots. 

That is so sad and so funny at the same time.

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

giphy.gif

Are we just not talking about what the fuck is up with her right hand?  This is just getting swept under the rug like so many other questionable acts by the administration?  BULLSHIT! 

Here you go patriots. 

I have to admit, Trump really is Making America Great Again......for grifters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

My guess is he’s sincere and doesn’t believe he’s scamming anyone.  He’s just incapable.  My 1st grader son often has drawings of flying contraptions he is going to build.  I give his hair a little tussle and say ‘you go get’m.’

Then imagine taking the money you raised and handing it over to Trump on good faith