Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Here you go patriots. 

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.comwhere you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I'Ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

**dont worry about donating to me.  Sleep easy I've been on fox news.

Getting scammed to own the libs.

Holy shit.  He's already up to $600k.  Not quite .1%, but that's a lot of morons at a few bucks apiece.

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Holy shit.  He's already up to $600k.  Not quite .1%, but that's a lot of morons at a few bucks apiece.

For the hundredth time, the thing that I hate most about myself is that I have a conscience.  It's not even a really big conscience.  It's just enough of a conscience that it keeps me from doing this, the easiest path to getting rich that our country has ever seen: cooking up a scheme to fleece Trumpkins.

There has never before in our history been such a clearly defined pool of easy marks.  My "MS-13 insurance" idea?  That's a multi-million dollar idea, right there.  And I've got a dozen others.  That's the beautiful thing.  They don't even have to be very clever or creative schemes.  Just wrap them in some combo of the flag and xenophobia, and start watching the bucks roll in.

A con always takes two parties -- the conman and the mark.  The conman is in office.  And the marks wear red hats, so they're easy to pick out.  They make up around 40% of the people.  Like taking candy from a damned baby.

I really might have to get over this "having a moral compass" thing, and go out and make my money.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This feels like the Russians pulling the old Flynn from Breaking Bad fundraising scheme to launder money. 

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

For the hundredth time, the thing that I hate most about myself is that I have a conscience.  It's not even a really big conscience.  It's just enough of a conscience that it keeps me from doing this, the easiest path to getting rich that our country has ever seen: cooking up a scheme to fleece Trumpkins.

There has never before in our history been such a clearly defined pool of easy marks.  My "MS-13 insurance" idea?  That's a multi-million dollar idea, right there.  And I've got a dozen others.  That's the beautiful thing.  They don't even have to be very clever or creative schemes.  Just wrap them in some combo of the flag and xenophobia, and start watching the bucks roll in.

A con always takes two parties -- the conman and the mark.  The conman is in office.  And the marks wear red hats, so they're easy to pick out.  They make up around 40% of the people.  Like taking candy from a damned baby.

I really might have to get over this "having a moral compass" thing, and go out and make my money.

Velvet paintings of Trump with Jesus. Find a nice corner lot mini-mart out in Bastrop or Conroe or someplace. Have them screen printed with lead based ink in Mexico or something. Make sure to put made in America stickers on them anyway and decorate our stall with American and Confederate flags. We could retire in a month of Sundays. 

25 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Velvet paintings of Trump with Jesus. Find a nice corner lot mini-mart out in Bastrop or Conroe or someplace. Have them screen printed with lead based ink in Mexico or something. Make sure to put made in America stickers on them anyway and decorate our stall with American and Confederate flags. We could retire in a month of Sundays. 

Velvet Trump/Elvis paintings--would hang in every trailer from East Texas to Oklahoma. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

So is it being reported that we are pulling out of Syria?  Co-worker just told me that and surprised it hasn't been mentioned here if true.

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

We are letting the Turks have Northern Syria so they don't make a mess with the Saudis.  

I can't imagine the Kurds are too happy about this.

And the Venn diagram comparing 'People who yell that "2nd Amendment rights must be kept absolute so we can protect ourselves from governmental tyranny!!!"' and 'People who support Trump using the American military to build this containment barrier on US soil using US funds' will just be one single circle...

Props to Trump on the Syria move, BTW.  (Never mind that every move in the Middle East is the wrong move.)  At least in this case, we'll let them sort it out amongst themselves.

This on the heels of the bump stock ban and criminal justice reform.  What would be interesting is that if Trump knows he's on his way out one way or another and his only chance is to start making consequential deals surrounding criminal justice reform, entitlements, immigration, and health care.

Either that or he could go back to Twittering and watching TV all day.

42 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

genius

7 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

The Turks are going to push the Kurds shit in and we're going to be back at home watching on TV.  

Thanks allies we'll never need again in a part of the world where we have few allies!

Why they changed it I can't say.  People just liked it better that way.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What would be interesting is that if Trump knows he's on his way out one way or another and his only chance is to start making consequential deals surrounding criminal justice reform, entitlements, immigration, and health care.

Yeah, I'm gonna take the under on this one.

26 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I can't imagine the Kurds are too happy about this.

It certainly looks like we're going to hang them out to dry. It will be a huge disgrace if we do. They've been our best allies in the region. 

I heard something on the news this morning about a deal to sell billions of dollars worth of Patriot missiles to Turkey as part of the plan. We'll have to wait and see how this all shakes out but it smells fishy. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

trumpy_bear_commercial_fb.jpg?fit=1200,6

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I saw a recent donation by one self-named as "Pelosi and Schumer" so I had to laugh at that one.  Up to 850k now, I can see now why the aliens don't want to initiate contact with the general public heh...

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Props to Trump on the Syria move, BTW.  (Never mind that every move in the Middle East is the wrong move.)  At least in this case, we'll let them sort it out amongst themselves.

This on the heels of the bump stock ban and criminal justice reform.  What would be interesting is that if Trump knows he's on his way out one way or another and his only chance is to start making consequential deals surrounding criminal justice reform, entitlements, immigration, and health care.

I'm not sure it's a good move. 

Granted, we should never have gotten into the Syrian mess, to begin with...but we did and so we need to sleep in the bed we made.  Leaving will further destabilize the region, allow al-Assad to murder his critics (aka our allies) with impunity, give the Turks the green-light to slaughter the Kurds, give Russia a proxy war victory, help Iran, and likely influence another generation of terrorists hell-bent on attacking us.  Not exactly a "win-win" for the US.

But hey, we need to protect ourselves from the MS-13 invasion, so...BUILD THAT WALL! #MAGA

16 minutes ago, UTDD said:

I saw a recent donation by one self-named as "Pelosi and Schumer" so I had to laugh at that one.  Up to 850k now, I can see now why the aliens don't want to initiate contact with the general public heh...

Long way to go to 5 Billion. Anyway, some grifter gonna go shopping with this windfall.

Oh, they have a point of contact alright.  I'm thinking a new organization (The Barron Foundation) has already been created.  And from the wording, it sounds like Trump wrote all of this himself:

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

I hope the military ignores him. They say they basically calm him down and talk him out of the "illegal" actions he wants to undertake. They humor and massage him like a spoiled child celebrity, so we don't know the insane things he's pondered ... 

But if he declares war, impulsively, by Twitter, what are they to do?

7 minutes ago, ADHD said:

Anyway, that lunatic should not be president. No sane or intelligent individual in America thinks we are safe with him in charge.

He must be forced out. By whatever means necessary.

The whole "Kennedy was murdered by the deep state" conspiracy theory looks less and less likely every day that passes with Trump still alive.  If they deemed Kennedy worth killing, then certainly Trump's time should have been up after like a week.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, ADHD said:

I hope the military ignores him. They say they basically calm him down and talk him out of the "illegal" actions he wants to undertake. They humor and massage him like a spoiled child celebrity, so we don't know the insane things he's pondered ... 

But if he declares war, impulsively, by Twitter, what are they to do?

It would be almost humorous if this turns into Trumpkins giving the Military the McCain/Flake/Corker treatment. "Marines are worthless, liberal, deep-state takers". 

• Like 1