Texas athletes petitioning University to replace "The Eyes of Texas" and to no longer require athletes to sing it

Goo Punch

The executive then said something that stunned me, though the more and more I think about it, the more sense it makes. “If Trump wins, or if he refuses to concede, I’m telling you right now: There won’t be any sports for a month,” he said. “Maybe more. These kids just won’t stand for it.”

Kids.  In the NFL/MLB/etc.  Seems like the age of adulthood just keeps climbing.

• Hook 'Em 1

I hope these guys realize that everyone spent about 3 months during quarantine/COVID shut down from April to July without sports and we all survived. What’s more, the sports that resumed afterwards had a relatively shitty reception with 30-50% decrease in viewers. These guys would be cutting off their nose to spite their face and I really wouldn’t give a shit.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 1:22 PM, Luka Skywalker said:

Bullshit. The talent from 2005-2009 was spare as fuck. 

My wife and I were having breakfast at the original Magnolia Cafe in the late 90s when a gaggle of coeds arrived. Even she noticed and commented that female UT students were typically pudgy, out of shape, and poorly kept compared to when we were in school. She made similar comments at games. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/27/2020 at 2:24 PM, Luka Skywalker said:

Nah. Noone will give a damn. You might but most people could care less if a bunch of millionaires pick up their ball and go home. 

As evidenced by the 1,000 responses on every  NFL/VY destination threads reinforcing how little they care about the NFL

And Jesus Fuck you illiterate mouth breathers, it’s “COULDN’T care less”...

Edited by Ignatius
  • Like 3

As evidenced by the 1,000 responses on every  NFL/VY destination threads reinforcing how little they care about the NFL
And Jesus Fuck you illiterate mouth breathers, it’s “COULDN’T care less”...

Can I use ‘I don’t give a fuck’?

This thread is like my wife arguing. She will walk away until she thinks of some other bullshit to say. All while telling you how the argument is over.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Just say what you really want to say. About 90% of the posters on this thread are with you and wish they could say it in mixed company too.

I think I said it Plain as Day. Athletes are whiny ass bitches like you and your fellow cloak roomers. How more clear do I need to make it 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, BradInATX said:

That's not what you want to call them.

Ahhh now I’m tracking judging by the likes you’re the stereotypically piece of shit that brings race into everything. You’re a waste of sperm and oxygen 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The most obvious way to tell when someone is being falsely accused of something is when they get really really mad and defensive about it.

Or when someone is a minority like myself and a liberal piece of trash like you insinuates.  But again you and your bloodline can fuck itself typical 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

What the fuck are yall even raging against at this point? If it’s that “athletes may not play if Trump wins” article DD posted then clearly none of you guys read it. It’s the biggest piece of nothing I have ever seen. 

The source is “a relatively high level sports executive”. The money quote the entire article is based around is this guy pulling an arbitrary month shutdown completely out of his ass based on...nothing. His opinion I guess? 

If you are using a tweet of a headline of a story you didn’t read to jump back on your “athletes are snowflake social justice warriors who need to shut up” hobby horse maybe it’s you pursuing an agenda. 

4 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

If you are using a tweet of a headline of a story you didn’t read to jump back on your “athletes are snowflake social justice warriors who need to shut up” hobby horse maybe it’s you pursuing an agenda. 

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

That's how this works now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Ok.  Moist cunt.  There I said it.

I have thought for the longest time that the word, "moist" is a very awkward word. It just sounds ... oogey.  It doesn't have the decency to become all the way wet. But it certainly is not dry either. It exists in that grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. Moist just needs to decide one way or another. Commit dammit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1