Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

When Looch is spinning this hard, you know it's real

FjjpGs6XEAANH_u?format=jpg&name=medium

"unprecedented heights"

Missouri State went 5-6 overall and 3-5 in conference this year, finishing 8th in conference. they did get a covid championship 2 years ago and made the playoffs in 20 and 21 but lost in first round

Edited by NoName

1 hour ago, Lone Star Horn said:

Are the aggy screenshots about briles' time at baylor saved? It would be nice to pulled them back up if they do hire him and before they are erased from the aggy boards, the way all the jimbo fsu screenshots were.

Can someone search Briles name on Texags? If he's the guy those posts are probably already gone.

2 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

1 covid conference championship and 0 playoff victories in the FCS being unprecedented heights is a sad spin even for Billy

Yeah, and only 3 games where he scored more than 30 points in a 5-6 season.

I think Jimbo is looking for someone to commiserate with. Or a twin.

spacer.png

Hang dai.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

So the word is that Grimes wanted autonomy in writing. Nixed. Riley said no thank you while leveraging them for a raise. Longo's agent used their interest to get an aggressive deal done elsewhere. 

Who else would be an inspired hire? Who would go there?

If my sources in Nebraska are correct, and she...I mean they are really closely connected to Jimbo, I am hearing the magic man will be Brian Ferentz.

He's busy waving at kids in a hospital right now, but he'd be a perfect fit in College Station. He spent a little time learning under Greg "The Man" Davis in Iowa City and he's added his own twists to the Sidewinder Offense. Ferentz calls his offense "Two Yards and a Cloud of Dust," but sometimes the Hawkeyes even pick up 3 yards. This move will really shake things up in Aggieland. The SEC West better take notice.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Please, please let Weigman enter the transfer portal as a result. What are they going to sell him? He'll be the next Lamar Jackson? If it was my kid we would be taking offers right now.

Bobby Petrino has definitely has some bonafides when it comes to QB development. Guys like Brian Brohm, Tyler Wilson, Ryan Mallett, and Lamar Jackson immediately come to mind.

He's just a lying scumbag and you can't even trust him as far as you can throw him.

Edited by Atticus
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Gerry Hamilton has put in a RPM for TCU to filp Jayvon Thomas from Aggy.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

Was Thomas the CB we were hoping to flip? Or Bravion Rogers?

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Thomas. Rogers was flirting with LSU.

51 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Rogers, Thomas was never mentioned by anyone except Surly as someone we should go after

I remember in the Spring or Summer that Bruh Man was saying that Jayvon Thomas was the superior SOC DB over Malik Muhammad. And that he was jealous that Aggy got Thomas & felt meh about Muhammad as a prospect.

God damn that turned out to be such a bad take from him. LOL!

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I remember in the Spring or Summer that Bruh Man was saying that Jayvon Thomas was the superior SOC DB over Malik Muhammad. And that he was jealous that Aggy got Thomas & felt meh about Muhammad as a prospect.

God damn that turned out to be such a bad take from him. LOL!

Where is that mother fucker? Would love to get his thoughts on the juggernaut Jimbo is building 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

They are going to have a coaching staff full of college footballs biggest assholes.  Petrino, Durkin, and Addazio?  A virtual cornucopia of assholes.

Can someone please photoshop a Mt. Rushmore with Jimbo, Addazio, Durkin, and Petrino?

Just epic if it happens. 

• Hook 'Em 1