Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

58 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

Gotta think our QB situation is more favorable than A&M’s right now with Weigman and King both on campus next year for them. Not to mention the fact that what Sark was able to do with Mac Jones is far more impressive than anything Jimbo has done with developing QBs.

This, whose qbs  are more likely to get shit canned? Anybody here going to shed a year if ours do? 

Fong in the 247 comments (first part being about hearing that he'd stay through spring):
I was hearing this too. Much of the buzz has always been around Texas if he did leave so we shall see how it plays out now moving forward.

Aggy writers haven’t said anything so makes me feel a bit better. And don’t didn’t mention anything about them so maybe nahlin is right.

2 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

You're right if only they would pony up an initial $10 million and eventually $150 million to an NIL fund to help the program. If only. 

They ready to unload 20% of it this week?  Jerking everybody off for 3 months to announce $10 million is a joke.  $150 million promise sounds great but everybody has blue balls until then.

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Bigger question is if he does come to UT can he get some OL recruits or OL portal guys to follow him.  Maybe even bring a WR or TE.  

Of course he could. That's the point. It would be a big name player saying he believed in the vision of what Sark is selling here. I don't know if it bumps some on the fence recruits to us but it certainly makes the portal guys on offense look here. 

Edited by mdmost

15 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Fong in the 247 comments (first part being about hearing that he'd stay through spring):

I was hearing this too. Much of the buzz has always been around Texas if he did leave so we shall see how it plays out now moving forward.

Also Fong:

A source around Texas Tech thinks they’re in it

20 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yet to be seen how good this kid will be at college football, but he’s playing the NIL game like a pro.

Now he just needs to pick up a bag from aggy on his way to Austin and he’ll be my hero.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust