Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

By no means do I think Ewers comes to Texas but why on earth would he stay at Ohio State?

Stroud is doing great and is a Freshman and then there is another Freshman ahead of him.

Seems like if Ewers wants to start somewhere he needs to get the fuck out of OSU.

Maybe he is happy making a million in NIL $ and sits there as a backup for a couple of years but I just don't see it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

By no means do I think Ewers comes to Texas but why on earth would he stay at Ohio State?

Don't know why you would think there is "by no means"  Ewers doesn't come to Texas.  

I wouldn't bet money on it,  but he likes the place and other than the team sucks,  the QB situation fits him perfectly.  I think there's a high probability he starts if he comes.  

1 minute ago, Laga4 said:

Don't know why you would think there is "by no means"  Ewers doesn't come to Texas.  

I wouldn't bet money on it,  but he likes the place and other than the team sucks,  the QB situation fits him perfectly.  I think there's a high probability he starts if he comes.  

I think he doesn’t come as Texas has 1 above avg WR, jackshit for OL and a tissue paper defense that will lose games no matter how many points he puts up.

Maybe all that’s rectified in the portal but as it stands (and with the current 22 OL commits) being the QB here is asking to get hurt. 

44 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I think he doesn’t come as Texas has 1 above avg WR, jackshit for OL and a tissue paper defense that will lose games no matter how many points he puts up.

Maybe all that’s rectified in the portal but as it stands (and with the current 22 OL commits) being the QB here is asking to get hurt. 

If we had all that we wouldn't need him to come here, nor would there be an opening.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, futureman said:

thompson is leading the conference in touchdowns. ewers has handed off the ball a couple times. again, if ewers wants to come here and learn under casey for a season, so be it. I just don’t see it happening. 

For some reason I just don’t see Thompson staying here. I love him and think that he has played really good but the inconsistency is there. I think he is going to want to transfer to a place where he doesn’t have to constantly prove he deserves to be the starter/ get benched mid game because he is playing bad. 

6 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

For some reason I just don’t see Thompson staying here. I love him and think that he has played really good but the inconsistency is there. I think he is going to want to transfer to a place where he doesn’t have to constantly prove he deserves to be the starter/ get benched mid game because he is playing bad. 

Yeah, I hope he can freely throw interceptions when the game is on the line for another team.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

christmas vacation GIF

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust