Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, GTX Horn said:

Gotta think our QB situation is more favorable than A&M’s right now with Weigman and King both on campus next year for them. Not to mention the fact that what Sark was able to do with Mac Jones is far more impressive than anything Jimbo has done with developing QBs.

Jimbo is offering every kid the chance to be the final piece and they are all buying it. Apparently he needed like 30 pieces for next year. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, GTX Horn said:

Gotta think our QB situation is more favorable than A&M’s right now with Weigman and King both on campus next year for them. Not to mention the fact that what Sark was able to do with Mac Jones is far more impressive than anything Jimbo has done with developing QBs.

Ewers is not even slightly worried about King. 

2 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

If Ewers is afraid of either of them he’ll fit right in with the mental toughness the rest of our team exudes 

8 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

An underrated advantage we have over the other schools Ewers is interested in, is our coaches are 100% focused on recruiting and not sidetracked by an upcoming bowl game

Except our coaches can’t close a fucking door so your assertion is a monkeys on typewriters one. 
Maybe a masterpiece gets written but most likely it’s just monkey shit rubbed across the keys. 

7 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

So did those pissed off boosters take the last 12 years off?

Texas has had a few top 10 classes in the past 12 years, correct?

If you don’t think a guy like Banks, a guy that’s played this game before, hasn’t had some influence in what Texas needs to do idk what to tell you. 

You have to win a few of these recruiting battles. I’m ok missing on Stewart if it gets people off their asses to make moves and you get others. Can’t miss on this one though. Ewers can make a lot of dominos fall for or against Texas that’s why I don’t see them missing 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust