Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

All it is is white grievance masked by a claim for muh guns with a mix of psychosis. A white supremacist took up arms against white traitor protestors and killed and shot them. Merica.

They shouldn’t care one way or the other about this verdict but they do for that one reason alone. It’s why Kyle is on Fox News right now and why the right is turning him into some sort of hero to be worshipped. 

Oh but Johnny sack also has a black friend he goes hunting with and nobody shoots anyone. So it’s all good. Maybe it’s Allan west. 

The worst part about all this is it’s just a game to the people pulling the strings. They start these fires so people don’t focus on how we’re all getting fleeced and cheated out of a better future. The right versus left divide is mostly manufactured. Keep the pitchfork people fighting with the torch people so they don’t notice who is really responsible for diminishing everyone’s quality of life. This game is as old as time. The consequences are known too.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

We celebrate the death of people who actively threaten us.  

For example. When Trump finally croaks the biggest celebration party the world has ever seen will break out.

Why? Because he’s a huge threat to the entire world minus the faux Christian evangelicals who want the world destroyed so they can finally meet Jesus. Boy are they in for a surprise when they finally do because Jesus is gonna be pissed. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The worst part about all this is it’s just a game to the people pulling the strings. They start these fires so people don’t focus on how we’re all getting fleeced and cheated out of a better future. The right versus left divide is mostly manufactured. Keep the pitchfork people fighting with the torch people so they don’t notice who is really responsible for diminishing everyone’s quality of life. This game is as old as time. The consequences are known too.  

Yep. Other than making a shitload of money this is the entire reason Fox News exists and why they introduced the red v. Blue narrative in the late 90s. They needed something to replace black v. White which wasn’t working as well. 

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

“Wielding skateboards”? No.

Hitting me in the head with skateboard, Yes.

https://www.canyon-news.com/skateboard-used-as-deadly-weapon/10481

He hit the incel pussy with such force with that skateboard he wasn’t able to shoot him and then another guy. 

your hero is a pussy ass bitch. Congratulations. 

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Come on now, Elon Musk would have to sell stock to afford paying taxes!  Why should billionaires have to pay for things? I mean when you are cold and trapped in your home while the power grid fails, just warm yourself with the thought that Elon and Bezos and his brother are so bored they are spending hundreds of millions to go to space.   

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

He did sell stock to pay BILLIONS in taxes in the last few weeks.  Try to keep up, numbnuts.

And he is still the wealthiest man in the world.  Fancy that, he must work harder than any man alive.  And Elon is just a poster boy.  The AT&Ts, Exxons, Ratheons, Humanas, Facebooks, Wal-Marts, and Amazons are all in on the game too. The money is not hard to follow when it is going to so few hands. 

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

A white supremacist took up arms against white traitor protestors and killed and shot them. Merica.

They shouldn’t care one way or the other about this verdict but they do for that one reason alone. 

There is HD footage (released 5 days AFTER the trial started) clearly showing your narrative is a lie. We know you have seen it and others, yet you double down on propaganda. 

This is a victory for due process and a loss for propaganda. You have clearly chosen to side with propaganda. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

All it is is white grievance masked by a claim for muh guns with a mix of psychosis. A white supremacist took up arms against white traitor protestors and killed and shot them. Merica.

They shouldn’t care one way or the other about this verdict but they do for that one reason alone. It’s why Kyle is on Fox News right now and why the right is turning him into some sort of hero to be worshipped. 

Oh but Johnny sack also has a black friend he goes hunting with and nobody shoots anyone. So it’s all good. Maybe it’s Allan west. 

Come on JJ you can't be this stupid. Kyle Rittenhouse didn't choose his attackers, they chose him. 

They chose poorly

• Hook 'Em 1

C'mon, he was going into Wisconsin.  He zips in, he picks 'em up, he zips right out again.  He wasn't going into Moscow.  It's Wisconsin, it's like going into Czechoslovakia.  

-PVT John Winger

Kyle, "Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once.  Forget it!" 

Edited by Lobo

so it got lost yesterday in all the dick measuring going on so i'll ask again...

anybody know anything about the status of the Daniel Perry case beyond the indictment, and does this case set a massive precedent for his defense? like, were his lawyers ecstatic yesterday? genuinely interested in how this case impacts our own shitshow.

i think of all the regressive 'progress' being made in this country, turning us back into the wild west with everybody carrying everywhere and shootouts in the streets is maybe my favorite. maybe we'll get some Little Bill safe spaces lol

image.png.63516b57917fbd33cf0fd49fa4d2ba89.png

pew pew motherfuckers!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Irony level midnight 

Situation A - Rittenhouse stays home that night and watches "Seinfeld" reruns.  He's not threatened in any way.  It's just like a person who feels like drinking a six pack at home.  As long as he doesn't jump into a car and endangering others, there's no problem and no one dies.

Situation B - Americans are concerned about dying from a horrible disease while some people feel like spreading disinformation about that deadly disease and the efficacy of the vaccine (the thing everyone has to have to go to public school or visit another country).  I'm not sad when people who said Covid was a "hoax" or "the flu" die from Covid.

I suggest you stop using the word "irony" until you understand its meaning.

15 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Daniel Perry case

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/lawyer-for-sgt-daniel-perry-reacts-to-kyle-rittenhouse-verdict

Sgt Perry's case is still in the pre-trial phase. His lawyer says the Rittenhouse trial is an example of why it's important for a jury to view all the evidence from both sides.

Psychopaths want to play Purge games. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

@immamac, I think this thread should be shut down just like the other.  

I’m sure you do think it should after all the embarrassing shit you and all the other leftist dumbfucks posted in it 

Edited by blacklab
user taking a day off for trolling/no content
  • Hook 'Em 10
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m sure you do think it should after all the embarrassing shit you and all the other leftist dumbfucks posted in it

lol.  This fucking place.  

Edited by blacklab
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2