Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

22 hours ago, wood said:

Yeah that was about as bad of a non-call on DPI as I've ever seen. We weren't sure they were B12 refs at the time. Guess they were, so I guess that makes a lot more sense of it.

Kelly Deterding was the Line Judge yesterday. Same piece of shit who bumped Charlie Strong. Lives in Lubbock. 

Not sure which sideline he was on, but he obviously didn’t call either of those PIs. He has traditionally been on crews that have fucked us. He should never be on one of our crews again. Not sure how we don’t veto his participation. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Kelly Deterding was the Line Judge yesterday. Same piece of shit who bumped Charlie Strong. Lives in Lubbock. 

Not sure which sideline he was on, but he obviously didn’t call either of those PIs. He has traditionally been on crews that have fucked us. He should never be on one of our crews again. Not sure how we don’t veto his participation. 

Veto to who? Veto to what? The justice fairies of college football? We just played a game at 230pm with the field temp of 170 degrees. To make a stand would mean taking less money. Now, we’re going to the SEC where we’ll continue to get bent over by yokels who are hate us and want to make UT a thing in Knoxville.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/2/2023 at 9:01 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

honestly at this point CDC needs to call a news conference every monday after this shit (tues this week) asking why running into a receiver without any attempt to turn around is a clear and obvious DPI call against Texas defenders.   

But when an opponent not only runs into our receiver he also jumps into him and starts taking him down, that, that is not DPI

and then ask how in the holy fuck were the first 2 hits that Quinn took, both of which were blows to the head, how thats not an illegal hit. 

and then finally remind the replay team that you have to have indisputable video evidence to overturn a Worthy catch that upon 10 diff replay reviews, there wasnt a single fucking frame of review where you saw the ball hit the ground....   but yet the review booth overturned the fucking call on the field. 

the surl could do this as a public service for belmont so they don't have to get dirty

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

So there were maybe 2 or 3 bad holds that weren't called, but all in all I'd say that the SEC refs were pretty fucking good today. And that was against their moneycow. I'll take it. 

In watching SEC games this year and years past they tend to let teams play more I think. Yeah they will make some shit calls every now and then but it's not as consistently shit as Big 12.

They weren't perfect, but good fucking god the SEC refs last night were so much better than any reffing I've ever seen out of the Big 12. There is no fucking way the Big 12 would have gotten that muffed sneak call right. It was also wild seeing Bama get called for holding against Texas, even if they still missed a ton.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1