Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Is there a single fanbase that actually hates A&M? All the ones I can think of just make fun of them because they're weird.

aggy isn’t hated by anyone. They are made fun of and laughed at by their ridiculous and tired traditions, which were self-made and indoctrinated. If they could only look in the mirror. You first have to be “something” prior for anyone to “hate” you.

The Texas Longhorns, on the other hand, are hated by many, just as those that hate the Dallas Cowboys. You either love them or you hate them!

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 7/12/2023 at 6:32 PM, Big Woodrows said:

Is there a single fanbase that actually hates A&M? All the ones I can think of just make fun of them because they're weird.

So here’s the deal with aggy.  They are a fucking joke and everybody knows it.  They should be pitied, and maybe even studied…….but never taken seriously.

On 7/15/2023 at 8:44 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Ernest Campbell to aggy

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

i know they love how fast the dude is, but here are his industry rankings:

image.png.4851c50bbcb529a6839f5b8c592f8fb0.png

dude is absolutely fast as hell. dude is also small as hell. LISTED at 5-7.5" and 145 at On3. 5-8" and 150 at 247. 5-8" and 155 at ESPN. 5-8" and 145 at rivals. i'm sure the guy that every aggie under the sun is going to compare him to is Ainias Smith, who is listed at 5-10" and 200 lbs or Devon Achane who was listed at 5-9" and 184 lbs. he aint those dudes.

dude took his OVs to known powerhouses like A&M, TTU, Boston College and Nebraska. his last OV is scheduled for Kansas.

now, Nebraska I get based on Ruhle's recruiting blueprint which is just recruit fast dudes who are athletes and teach them football and see what happens.. that same concept isn't super far off for TTU whose DPP worked with Ruhle at Baylor and with the Panthers + Joey McGuire.

but one of those (A&M) isn't like the others lol

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

CTJ batting 1000 on the A&M updates 

IS IT BECAUSE THEIR FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT THEY NEED TO WEAR THE SHADES INDOORS OR IS IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THEIR BLOODSHOT EYES FROM SMOKING WEED? WE MUST KNOW ANWAR!

9 hours ago, satyanash said:

Not really recruiting-related but some deranged A&M fan wrote a massive fanfiction story about A&M going undefeated in 2023. It's equal parts incredible and disturbing.

Also, the quotes in this article are pretty revealing. This is going to be Herman and Yurcich all over again.

i didn't have AO3 on my list of places i expected A&M fans to know about, much less post on. i thought they kept their fanfic mostly to TexAgs these days.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

We must know, Anwar.

Batman Internet GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

What the fuck did you just have me read?image.gif.f1de37ea0b7d9e4348777379be022c9c.gif

After Reveille’s exciting morning, she had a class to attend. It was an engineering class. She didn’t understand much engineering, but when the professor asked for the answer to a tough equation, Reveille thought she knew the answer. 

“Woof!” Reveille boomed. Everyone gave a huge laugh. This made Reveille feel bad. She thought she was at least close to the answer. Laughter because of a wrong answer? This seemed absurd. The professor seemed to think this was all a big enough distraction to let the class go early. She was embarrassed that she ended class early, but relieved that she had been put out of her misery early enough. 

They are so fucking weird. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Paying appearance fees to recruits who have thus far shown virtually no interest is a bizarre strategy that ATM continues to deploy each year for these apartment pool parties. 

Paying Malachi Nelson to attend the pool party last year, when there was a 0% chance he'd de-commit from USC, was just bizarre.

• Hook 'Em 6

17 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Paying Malachi Nelson to attend the pool party last year, when there was a 0% chance he'd de-commit from USC, was just bizarre.

Especially when their most realistic target Novasad was on campus. And then ending up with a jag in Reed. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/16/2023 at 4:22 PM, msucolt45 said:

aggy isn’t hated by anyone. They are made fun of and laughed at by their ridiculous and tired traditions, which were self-made and indoctrinated. If they could only look in the mirror. You first have to be “something” prior for anyone to “hate” you.

The Texas Longhorns, on the other hand, are hated by many, just as those that hate the Dallas Cowboys. You either love them or you hate them!

Hook’em!!!

I didn't hate them until all the lies they threw out there when they left for the SEC. Couldn't even just make the move and say they felt it was just a better situation for them. 

Instead, they pointed the finger at us on their way out the door and threw out a bunch of bullshit about us. 

Fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Deej said:

I didn't hate them until all the lies they threw out there when they left for the SEC. Couldn't even just make the move and say they felt it was just a better situation for them. 

Instead, they pointed the finger at us on their way out the door and threw out a bunch of bullshit about us. 

Fuck them. 

This. I was in school from '08-'12 and didn't care about them until my senior year when they just wouldn't shut the fuck up. 

9 hours ago, Hornlover said:

The Aggies made a significant move with Nelson who loved the pool party and the butter bone-in chicken soup last summer. A&M remains a bit behind, but are definitely in the conversation now. There may be a bit of worry since Nelson signed with USC and is enrolled there, but you can bet Jimbo Fisher will stick with this until the end. The portal has changed things a bit, so stay tuned!

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Paying appearance fees to recruits who have thus far shown virtually no interest is a bizarre strategy that ATM continues to deploy each year for these apartment pool parties. 

one would think that after last year paying Malachi Nelson to come on a UOV and at the same time - literally -  fucking up the Austin Novosad recruitment every way they possible could - that they may have learned something...

Wrong GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4