Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

8 minutes ago, Xminus6 said:

But they was the #1 class in recorded history!

Didn’t CTJ already indicate they’ve contractually locked up the players they want to keep? It will be fun but I doubt they lose too many current desirable players. Now, the incoming class… maybe prepare your anus, aggy.

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Didn’t CTJ already indicate they’ve contractually locked up the players they want to keep? It will be fun but I doubt they lose too many current desirable players. Now, the incoming class… maybe prepare your anus, aggy.

If they have a complete exodus of their backups like they did last year, it's still extremely painful.

1 hour ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I have no idea how “locked up” they are with a Robinson exit and random new guys joining Elko. Did they sign contracts that are binding? Maybe. Could have been conceptual and changes things. Folks I talk to wouldn’t see agreements and wouldn’t know that depth any better than us. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

“It’s all part of the plan. The future is bright!”

Plan 2024 is off to a great start

Retain E Rob

Keep all 5 star D-lineman

Hire an OC for Wiggy

Submit rule change to outlaw the offensive line position

Beat sips

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2