Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

24 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So the aggy WR room next year is going to be a bunch of FCS/g5 transfers?  Lulz, why is Mooose Muhammed even still around?

Moose Muhammad perplexes me more than Evan Stewart. Moose has his dad to guide him, and I think he’s more talented and reliable than E-Stew. But apparently he’s willing to play his final year in the KSU offense, with the slovenly Elk as his head coach? At what point does Moose Sr tell him to get the hell out of there?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

When “pursuing other opportunities” brings to light that there are no other opportunities. 

They need to move Bisontis to guard. He might be decent there. 

At tackle, it's going to continue being a disaster. He simply doesn't have the mobility in pass pro to play tackle. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

They need to move Bisontis to guard. He might be decent there. 

At tackle, it's going to continue being a disaster. He simply doesn't have the mobility in pass pro to play tackle. 

I don’t disagree, but (taking into account that I haven’t watched A&M for more than entertainment this year), I have to think the options behind him at tackle were even worse. Maybe if A&M hires a new staff they’ll reach a different conclusion. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think the bigger question is why Weigman isn't in the portal yet. 

1) Loses his most talented and best WR returning.

2) The OL is still a hot fucking mess with no additions yet in the portal. 

3) Klein's system is not a fit. 

Somebody needs to talk sense to that kid and his family. 

Maybe he just says screw it, screw it all, and plays baseball.

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Well, Colt was born in NM, so we'll count him for just a second. But that man is as Texas as Texas gets. 

If we’re doing that, then Roger Staubach attended and played at NMMI. 
But neither Roger or Colt played HSFB in NM. The list of successful QBs who played HSFB in NM is very, very short. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nnm said:

If we’re doing that, then Roger Staubach attended and played at NMMI. 
But neither Roger or Colt played HSFB in NM. The list of successful QBs who played HSFB in NM is very, very short. 

Yeah, I honestly could only think of that prick Landry Jones and that QB turned TE who flipped from us to Meat Chicken 

10 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I imagine Bisontis entered the portal expecting to be highly sought after and then teams watched his tape and laughed. 

He was bad but my impression is that he got better over the year. He was a true freshman who got thrown into the SEC meat grinder without even a redshirt year to get stronger. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 1

"SEC meat grinder" (eyeroll gif goes here) doesn't really apply when your major issue is that you can't consistently get your hands on anyone in pass protection. His run blocking (yar SEC trenches so strong yar) was better than his pass blocking. 

Not to mention their SEC schedule wasn't actually that hard. It was pretty much as tough as a .500 Big 12 team faced in conference this year. The point that Bisontis was thrown into a tough spot is accurate. But this SEC bullshit is already pervasive around here.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1