Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

15 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think the bigger question is why Weigman isn't in the portal yet. 

1) Loses his most talented and best WR returning.

2) The OL is still a hot fucking mess with no additions yet in the portal. 

3) Klein's system is not a fit. 

Somebody needs to talk sense to that kid and his family.

there is still plenty of time for him to get in/join. almost 2 full weeks. there is going to be a large second wave after the bowl games.

or they actually paid him, but if they had one would think their shitty NIL collective would have put something out.

A&M's game is on 12/27 btw

Lol lol lol ... 

Hey Carter  - good offensive lines
- they maul
- they bulldoze
- they bludgeon
- they do not "sneak."

image.thumb.png.7472296c97aa888528af1f02ae794ad9.png

Ah….the ol’ “new S&C staff is SO much better than the previous one that was a huge step up from the one before that which was light years ahead of the crappy one that was a major upgrade from the one it replaced” straw is already being grasped…
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Yesh said:

Texags is only showing 6 guys have signed as of now (Funk, Pride, M Davis, O'Neill, Karner, Kendall Jackson).  Is everyone else trying to find a better option or waiting until February?  Ha

247 updates on their class - the top 5 commits they have are still not signed and they have no NLI's signed by anyone in the state of Texas top 50 at the moment. meanwhile, Texas has 2 outstanding NLI's from their 20 commits.

image.png.6c33ea61e29993a554f636fdcf5769f1.png

and TBD

image.png.3aa1dff2831ab74b9e680354ad2d18d8.png

5 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

That guy they're bragging about keeping was a late take in last year's class. They bought him out from underneath Nebraska and CU, if memory serves, for nominal NIL dollars. He's the kind of recruit you don't offer NIL to, frankly. 

What ATM is doing with the updates on players choosing to stay is truly bizarre. Is anyone else announcing that random players on their roster are returning for the spring semester? I've never even heard of that kind of thing.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What ATM is doing with the updates on players choosing to stay is truly bizarre. Is anyone else announcing that random players on their roster are returning for the spring semester? I've never even heard of that kind of thing.

Also the fact that these announcements are coming from their NIL, not the players themselves. If they're trying to create momentum, have it come from the team, not the money. It comes off as these players are being held hostage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Rudiger said:

Funny, I don't remember him saying the had the worst offensive line coach in college football 3 months ago.

This. Where is the outrage from the aggy mob for being lied to for the last 6 years. Every year, every day, up to the day that Jimbo was fired, the entire propaganda machine pumped out drivel about things being on track, Jimbo being brilliant, the coaches being the best, the players being on board, etc., etc.  

As soon as they ejected Jimbo, the negative press about his lack of leadership has been incessant, from the exact same Pravda mouthpieces. 

Who is calling out those idiots for their lying?  No one. Not a soul. Just get the coaster ready for the next incline. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, nnm said:

This. Where is the outrage from the aggy mob for being lied to for the last 6 years. Every year, every day, up to the day that Jimbo was fired, the entire propaganda machine pumped out drivel about things being on track, Jimbo being brilliant, the coaches being the best, the players being on board, etc., etc.  

As soon as they ejected Jimbo, the negative press about his lack of leadership has been incessant, from the exact same Pravda mouthpieces. 

Who is calling out those idiots for their lying?  No one. Not a soul. Just get the coaster ready for the next incline. 

Reading Texags and 247 and watching the aggie masses respond, and having some knowledge about things going on behind the scenes, it's crazy to me that Orwell was writing as much about the future of the aggie state of being as he was the Soviet Stalinest Era when he penned Animal Farm. That dude saw the future.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

That guy they're bragging about keeping was a late take in last year's class. They bought him out from underneath Nebraska and CU, if memory serves, for nominal NIL dollars. He's the kind of recruit you don't offer NIL to, frankly. 

How about Reveille?

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It's truly hilarious and I've wondered the same thing. I haven't seen anyone else do it. I mean aren't they basically announcing that they "re-signed" these guys which is pay-for-play and technically a violation? Obviously the NCAA won't do anything and everyone else is paying too, but still...

Seems incredibly dumb but what else is new