In this time of great unrest, my friend asked me to see if anyone had middle finger girl's instagram

Caddox

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Indeed.  Y'all were very gracious hosts.

F off.  (I mean that in the nicest way possible.  But I mean it.)

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I definitely agree that the "amateur" caught on camera is a more compelling hottie, but Sterger is not overrated, don't care about fake tits or attention whoring, she's smoking. I have no idea how she's aged though, haven't seen her since she was a Jets sideline girl.

Yes she is and fakers are horrible.  Your opinion is stupid.  Mine is correct.  I win the internet.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Jenn Sterger doesn't count because she got her tits done, put on some slutty rags, and put herself in front of the camera every game to try and be famous. She's the Tim Tebow of hot stand girls. 

The best chicks are the ones who never intended to be on camera at all but won our hearts anyways. 

Tebow has his tits done? I did not know that. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Bullneck said:

tfw65.gif

This is probably my favorite. Something about that look, could be camera angle, perfect timing, whatever, but it gets my engine revved, haha. I always think USC at first, then realize ISU, lol, and think wow. I worked with a guy once from ISU and he said the campus is 3/4 dudes. Said they needed an education college to attract more chicks. He always cracked me up.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

This is probably my favorite. Something about that look, could be camera angle, perfect timing, whatever, but it gets my engine revved, haha. I always think USC at first, then realize ISU, lol, and think wow. I worked with a guy once from ISU and he said the campus is 3/4 dudes. Said they needed an education college to attract more chicks. He always cracked me up.

I find her smokin' and she has that look that she could fuck your lights out 

20 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

I believe Oh My God girl was the hottest but also found to be most likely to be a cold fish in bed based on her social media at the time that seemed to indicate she was rather pious. 

I'd fill her quiver

17 hours ago, wood said:

Cake. Always bringing the strong lyrics...

Agree.  But so does Jerry & the Dead:

I need a woman bout twice my age
A lady of nobility, gentility and rage
Splendor in the dark, lightning on the draw
Well go right through the book and break each and every law.

I got a feeling and it wont go away, oh no
Just one thing then Ill be ok
I need a miracle every day.

I need a woman bout twice my height
Statuesque, raven-dressed, a goddess of the night.
Her secret incantations, a candle burning blue
Well consult the spirits maybe theyll know what to do.

And its real and it wont go away, oh no
I can't get around and I can't run away

I need a woman bout twice my weight
A ton of fun who packs a gun with all her freight
Find her in a sideshow leave her in L. A.
Ride her like a surfer running on a tidal wave.

And its real, believe what I say, yeah
Just one thing I got to say

It takes dynamite to get me up
Too much of everything is just enough
One more thing I just got to say
I need a miracle every day,

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I see in the graphic we were getting our asses kicked.  17-0 at the time.  Wonder how that game turned out.

(Stassen Head to Head says we lost 24-0 in 2005)

Edited by Bullneck

52 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

I am confused with that. She says she "cant miss a single second of OU" and "happy watching OU" , but then says OU still sucks ?????????????????????????????????????

Happy watching OU in a bar. I call it the OU game even though OU sucks. 

1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

I am confused with that. She says she "cant miss a single second of OU" and "happy watching OU" , but then says OU still sucks ?????????????????????????????????????

She just refers to it as the ou game, probably common among the women. The most interesting thing is even she notices the dog shit line we had in 2012 and 2020

10 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

My LinkedIn invitation awaits her. 

I signed up for sales navigator so I could send her a message past her firewall and ask her to marry me. Still havent heard back but shes pre med so its study study study haha thats sooo like her. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Sarah Bergmann is a junior at UT. Looks to be pre-med. Probably the hottest girl in this bunch. 

What a fine looking Jew. 

OK, but you have to admit that the female offspring of Goldie Hawn and Paul Newman would blow her out of the water. Shit, maybe the male offspring....

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

It's "the OU game" when talking about our schedule. It's "Texas/OU" when talking about the weekend or the rivalry or speaking to any outsiders.

Not if said outsiders are college football fans; they’ll figure it out. And if they’re not college football fans don’t talk to them about college football, it’ll just be annoying...

2 hours ago, Caddox said:

I signed up for sales navigator so I could send her a message past her firewall and ask her to marry me. Still havent heard back but shes pre med so its study study study haha thats sooo like her. 

Brennan - Denise called and said she can't go out with you on New Year's Eve because she's not your girlfriend, she's your therapist.

That's what she said? She's a rascal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

hot-dancing-unlv-fan-dancing-sports-fan-

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473fomvdqrb7joidn6kx

Someone would get stabbed if this was head to head.  My money is on UNLV girl to start out the gate fast with a hair pull and her boyfriends helping her out.  Then LSU Darlene Conner lands an elbow to the ribs and pulls a razor out of her boot.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2