The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

I tried to explain some of the Russia stuff to one of my right leaning friends over the last few days. 

I told him I couldn't convince him of anything and he would have to investigate on his own and decide for himself.

I checked back with him last night and he said he was looking into it. 

He then sent me a link to a 36 minute youtube video of Dan Bongino proving the whole Mueller investigation is a fraud which he said he fact checked as he watched. 

This is a true story. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I tried to explain some of the Russia stuff to one of my right leaning friends over the last few days. 

I told him I couldn't convince him of anything and he would have to investigate on his own and decide for himself.

He then sent me a link to a 36 minute youtube video of Dan Bongino proving the whole Mueller investigation is a fraud which he said he fact checked as he watched. 

This is a true story. 

That’s a shame. 

Its been my experiance intellegent people are seldom intelligent about everything

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is a true story. 

Image result for Dan Bongino

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is a true story. 

Just tell your buddy now that you watched his video that you stand corrected and that he is right. And let him know you went ahead and stocked up on Bongino's Patriot Supply for the impending Hillary Clinton plague that is about to beset our nation. Recommend he should do the same. 

Dwal7ubWoAEzCmU.jpg

Edited by Lagunamadre
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Nunburg might turn out to be the smartest idiot in the Trump clown car.

He has a good media presence and probably not going to prison

Now he does. Before.....well, I still get a chuckle thinking on his post mueller interview coke fest. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

6 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Just tell your buddy now that you watched his video that you stand corrected and that he is right. And let him know you went ahead and stocked up on Bongino's Patriot Supply for the impending Hillary Clinton plague that is about to beset our nation. Recommend he should do the same. 

Dwal7ubWoAEzCmU.jpg

The website is amazing.

They have your meals covered from a 72 hour emergency kit to a Survival Pizza Kit because I know if society collapses, I wanna make that one last Neapolitan with buffalo mozzarella. 

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is a true story. 

You have a friend whose medulla oblongata is not working properly. Find new friends or move somewhere not populated by fucking morons.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

The website is amazing.

They have your meals covered from a 72 hour emergency kit to a Survival Pizza Kit because I know if society collapses, I wanna make that one last Neapolitan with buffalo mozzarella over a campfire

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Is it really cucking if Melania was bored and not even paying attention to Donnie getting bent over?

Or maybe Donald is cucked, and Vlad fucked Melania while Donnie watched.

It's Putin's world.  Donnie is just living in it.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-witness-team-gamed-out-russian-meddling-in-2015

Days after Donald Trump rode down an escalator at Trump Tower and announced he’d run for president, a little-known consulting firm with links to Israeli intelligence started gaming out how a foreign government could meddle in the U.S. political process. Internal communications, which The Daily Beast reviewed, show that the firm conducted an analysis of how illicit efforts might shape American politics. Months later, the Trump campaign reviewed a pitch from a company owned by that firm’s founder—a pitch to carry out similar efforts. 

The founder of the firm, called Wikistrat, has been questioned by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team as they investigate efforts by foreign governments to shape American politics during the 2016 presidential campaign. Joel Zamel, a low-profile Israeli-Australian who started the firm, has deep contacts in Middle Eastern intelligence circles. There are no known publicly available pictures of him. But he met people in the upper echelons of the Trump campaign.

In April 2016, senior Trump campaign official Rick Gates reviewed a pitch produced by a company called Psy Group, which Zamel reportedly owns. The pitch laid out a three-pronged election influence campaign that included creating thousands of fake social media accounts to support then-candidate Trump and disparage his opponents, according to The New York Times

After Trump became the party’s official nominee, Zamel met with Donald Trump Jr. and discussed the plan, which echoed both the real election interference already underway by the Kremlin and the scenario Wikistrat gamed out the year before.

Zamel took part in at least two meetings in Washington in 2016 and 2017. And his staff at Psy Group made several connections about their social media manipulation plan with individuals who represented themselves as close to the Trump team.

12 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Lol Nunburg back in front of a camera. Much more calm but stating flatly that Mueller is going after Trump for a conspiracy to defraud America in a way that got him into office

^^^ like the Roger quote I posted above, I think there’s a lot of truth to that, minus anything Hillary.  They’re openly front-facing it now.

Trump conspired with Russia in violation of various election laws, and likely other laws, to defraud the the US in acquiring the office of the President.

The core criminal conspiracy is laid out in Mueller’s charges, and the text of Mueller’s indictments links them together.  Stone’s indictment references someone, who is likely Trump, ordering a senior campaign official to contact Stone to contact Wikileaks about additional releases.  Mueller includes that conspiratorial tidbit because he has the evidence.  That’s coming.

• Like 1

The next big question though....if proven...what then? Is the timeline of the investigation done in a way to inform the public ahead of 2020 elections and let the 4 years just happen? Will there be some sort of legal nullification of all things that happened during this term?

Is there any legal precedent for anything like this?

20 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

You'd be surprised at what cyber forensics can recover that people thought they deleted.  

Exactly. Dudes who sell drugs have 6-15 burner phones because they actually think they have to worry about getting caught.

ive heard people swear by the app ‘Signal’ and I will use it with my weed guy, but if the feds get a hold of your phone I doubt they couldn’t decrypt it.

dude could’ve had a much better clandestine, traitorous experience if he just bought a little more weed in his life instead of just getting off to watching people who trust him get fucked.

Edited by Doc Reeves

53 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

The next big question though....if proven...what then? Is the timeline of the investigation done in a way to inform the public ahead of 2020 elections and let the 4 years just happen? Will there be some sort of legal nullification of all things that happened during this term?

Good questions.  We're entering a phase of high entropy and unprecedented internal conflict.  I hope things can remain relatively stable, even if that means a delay in justice served. 

A key consideration is that we're not talking about a static event in the past - the 2016 election.  The illicit relationship is ongoing.  There are real time and near term implications to every move made that certainly could have massive ripple effects.  Near term 'break the glass' moments would be indictments of Trump kids/Kush and/or GOP in Congress tied to rubles, and 2016 election cover-up.

Any nullification of appointments that were made by a POTUS elected by fraud would be a nuclear hot issue.

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Good questions.  We're entering a phase of high entropy and unprecedented internal conflict.  I hope things can remain relatively stable, even if that means a delay in justice served. 

A key consideration is that we're not talking about a static event in the past - the 2016 election.  The illicit relationship is ongoing.  There are real time and near term implications to every move made that certainly could have massive ripple effects.  Near term 'break the glass' moments would be indictments of Trump kids/Kush and/or GOP in Congress tied to rubles, and 2016 election cover-up.

Any nullification of appointments that were made by a POTUS elected by fraud would be a nuclear hot issue.

Which could then cause a reunification of the GOP causing the pendulum to swing back towards them in next elections. Our populous has a long term memory problem and doesnt value historical context. Even recent historical context. I think there will need to be some restructuring of our government to modernize it. Voting, campaign finance, lobbying, etc will all need to be restructured from ground up to mitigate the issues we are seeing today, tomorrow. 

As an aside, being in IT and into data analytics, I would love to see a push to figure out a way to make government more transparent using todays tools. A website with KPI's distilled in a way that is easy to understand for the general population, displaying the general health of the government. A way to vote using multiple authentication methods on our phones and other devices. Ways to visualize how money is moving through our government. An app with quick cards for your representative, outlining how they vote. Apps to provide key information on candidates before you vote. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

No precedent for this situation that I know of.  

Our enforcement mechanism is only as good as the people in those enforcement positions.

There is more incentive to do nothing and let the democratic process try to correct itself than unilaterally upend our democracy by challenging the results.

It’s a paradox.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No precedent for this situation that I know of.  

Our enforcement mechanism is only as good as the people in those enforcement positions.

There is more incentive to do nothing and let the democratic process try to correct itself than unilaterally upend our democracy by challenging the results.

It’s a paradox.

IF it was proven that Trump had colluded, it would be much more difficult to prove that collusion in each instance of say, a judge getting appointed.  I'd say impossible, because then you'd likely have to show that there was collusion between Trump and the Senate Judiciary Ctte. in each case.  Spin that out beyond judges, into other appointments.  You're talking about processes that would likely take longer to resolve than the actual offenders (other than judges) being in office. 

Nobody got time for that.  Not gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

IF it was proven that Trump had colluded, it would be much more difficult to prove that collusion in each instance of say, a judge getting appointed.  I'd say impossible, because then you'd likely have to show that there was collusion between Trump and the Senate Judiciary Ctte. in each case.  Spin that out beyond judges, into other appointments.  You're talking about processes that would likely take longer to resolve than the actual offenders (other than judges) being in office. 

Yep, and it's fucking annoying.  This really will affect us for generations.

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

Pretty much.  

I hate that we have this warped perception of “IF collusion is proven”

We’ve seen so much evidence of “collusion” already.

Representatives of the Russian government were literally in a clandestine meeting in Trump Tower with Manafort, Kushner, and JR working out a way to take down Hillary Clinton.  If that isn’t collusion, I don’t know what is. 

Seems like we’re way past the collusion question.

The current questions should be:

”How much collusion was there?”

“Should it matter how much collusion?”

”How much collusion needs to be proven to have meaningful criminal consequences?”

We should talk about this as a conspiracy and coordination to defraud the United States.

The collusion question has been answered.

• Like 3