The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

My position on the Russia investigation hasn't changed. This is a multi-year, Machiavellian, partisan cock tease. Got banned for saying that on Shaggy.

The smart people know this is a giant nothingburger and are laughing at the rubes who can't figure it out.

But hey man, indictments are pending!!!!!

Edited by Thetexashammer

^You're either slower than Jovorskie Lane doing sit-ups, or a troll. You also somehow missed a shit-ton of news last week, so that's points for a troll. 

Either way, you are right. Your position and actions haven't changed and you've made us all stupider for having read your repeated drivel. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Rudy per CNN:

”Washington (CNN)Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's attorney, said the President's lawyers have not heard back from special counsel Robert Mueller's office in nearly three weeks. 

"I figured we wouldn't hear until after the Manafort trial, but we (still) haven't," Giuliani said. 

He said Mueller's office has told them it is "still studying" the latest letter from Trump's team, which Giuliani said was only five to six pages.”

tumblr_inline_mvkukvj1e21s2lfa4.gif

15 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

My position on the Russia investigation hasn't changed. This is a multi-year, Machiavellian, partisan cock tease. Got banned for saying that on Shaggy.

The smart people know this is a giant nothingburger and are laughing at the rubes who can't figure it out.

Mene mene tekel

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Yep, they sure are.  Only smart thing you said.   Go ahead and throw them on the pile with the dozens already filed.

The next Republican elected in my lifetime who isn't a criminal piece of shit will be the first.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Uh indictments have occurred. And you call us rubes? You should get out more. Oh and no one cares what your position is, thanx

19 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Devin Nunes :

2017/2018 Unitemized individual contributions = $1,923,418.03

2015/16 Unitemized individual con = $25,038.01

2013/14 Unitemized individual con = $21,008.79

hello.

Where's this from? 

26 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Devin Nunes :

2017/2018 Unitemized individual contributions = $1,923,418.03

2015/16 Unitemized individual con = $25,038.01

2013/14 Unitemized individual con = $21,008.79

hello.

If accurate, that would both explain a lot and trigger a lot of questions.

32 minutes ago, Skyline said:

So Nunes basically went to the UK to scoop information on a political rival? Do I understand that correctly?

Hasn’t that been his ENTIRE point? What a colossal idiot.

Creating a fake controversy and then using that to justify doing exactly what you complained about is pretty much the Republican platform these days. 

• Like 5

Can't help but imagine a large entity with cyber chops (RUS) creating thousands (or millions) of fake cyber personas (like twitter and FB) contributing small dollar amounts counted as Unitemized Indivuidual Contributions to mask laundered foreign campaign cash.  Bernie Sanders was the beneficiary of the same thing - a $10M overnight windfall in unitemized individual contributions.  Rick Gates' buddy, Tad Devine, who aligned with Sanders during the last election cycle might have an idea.