Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

18 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

This looks like an anti-election night change in momentum for the Dems. Perdue and Loeffler likely win by 2% or less if turnout is high in the remaining counties.

Aren’t those counties w small populations?

1 minute ago, WBT said:

So I wonder if this will finally push Rs to get some backbone and tell Trump to fuck off.  Why continue bootlicking a loser who couldn't get reelected and lost the senate?  I don't get it.

They're afraid of disenfranchising his racist base. They can't win office without it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

So I wonder if this will finally push Rs to get some backbone and tell Trump to fuck off.  Why continue bootlicking a loser who couldn't get reelected and lost the senate?  I don't get it.

Because then they have 0 chance of winning a primary 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Seriously between CNN and this thread I literally don’t know what the fuck to think. The guy literally just said “it’s not mathematically impossible for the democrats but they need to start now.”

1 minute ago, Brandywine said:

MSNBC and CNN keep showing R’s ahead, where are you getting your information?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Seriously between CNN and this thread I literally don’t know what the fuck to think. The guy literally just said “it’s not mathematically impossible for the democrats but they need to start now.”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/forecast-georgia-senate-runoff.html

Y’all, we literally just did this 2 months ago. We know how this ends. Look at where the outstanding vote is. There’s not enough left to offset the ATL metro votes that both D will win by huge margins. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bah Gawd, that’s metro Atlanta’s music!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Brandywine said:

MSNBC and CNN keep showing R’s ahead, where are you getting your information?

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

The majority of remaining votes are in Atlanta and suburbs. In counties with all votes in, Ds are running 3-4 points ahead of November. Red counties, blue counties, everywhere. Black vote is off the goddamn charts. This is going to come down to whether or not Rs can make up for that relative underperformance with much better than expected election turnout in metro Atlanta. Not mathematically impossible, one might say, but not particularly likely.

• Hook 'Em 3

surely the GOP is relying on a box of ballots found down in the Chattahoochee River to prove fraud.  I mean, there was that whole song about it & everything! 

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Look at what's left to be counted.  It looks good for the Dems.  Also this is where we send in the tiny gremlins to eat R ballots.  Winning!

Not just what's left, what has been. They're running ahead of November across the board.

• Hook 'Em 1

I realize that it was mentioned earlier that Stacey Abrams would perhaps like to be governor. I think if she'd like to do that, she would be great: she's smart, motivated, and earnest, with a wonderful attitude. However, even though I'm not a resident of Georgia, I do have one teeny tiny small ask: could she puhleeze go to Pennsylvania and kick some of those GOP reps in the nuts?