Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So Sedition Barbie is going to vote to thwart democracy tomorrow as a lame duck loser twat.

This little sedition party is going to quickly become a nothing burger as tonight’s results lead news coverage all day tomorrow, coupled with coverage of proud boys violence in the streets of DC (violence always makes best news coverage).  Screw Cruz’s little tantrum party tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

This little sedition party is going to quickly become a nothing burger as tonight’s results lead news coverage all day tomorrow, coupled with coverage of proud boys violence in the streets of DC (violence always makes best news coverage).  Screw Cruz’s little tantrum party tomorrow. 

yeah, the fact that each objection triggers a 2 hour debate seems excessive.  what the fuck are they going to talk about for 2 hours?  per state?

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

How does that work? Are both the house and senate meeting jointly? No way to social distance if that is the case. Should be interesting to see if there is actual debate.

Yes, it's a joint meeting in House chambers, with a claimed attempt to social distance.  The room can seat roughly 1,000 people, so . . . maybe?

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

*Loffler is fucking terrible (and is a carpetbagger that was appointed)

*Warnock is a pastor at MLK's church and appeals to a wide swath of Georgians (Ossoff is a 33 year old former filmmaker with almost no bonafides)

Ossoff is a bright guy and did a good job pointing out Purdue's flaws but he needed Warnock way more than Warnock needed him. But it was smart for both of them to run a united campaign.

Ossoff’s mom apparently busted her ass working to get women elected across Georgia.  May not be quite as well known as Perdue, but the Ossoffs have done plenty politically.  

Ok, so what was this really? Was this really a vote against Mitch and Trump? Or just against Mitch?  If I lived in GA, I think this last Mitch tactic against the $2000 would stick in my craw.  Did Trumpers stay home in big numbers?  

Very interesting.  Who will be villain for Biden to go up against?  He will have all three, so the hard left is gonna be set up for disappointment, when joe is moderate. 

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

He will have all three, so the hard left is gonna be set up for disappointment, when joe is moderate. 

You are about 4 years behind the times. Joe was always going to be a moderate. Everyone who pays attention to facts knows this. Progressives have known it since South Carolina. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

When Mitch McConnell gets waterboarded with Mountain DewBaja Blast and frito tacos stuffed into his mouth to suppress his spittle, his colon will blast out a fury of bullshit nobody on Earth had seen since since the taping of human centipede.

Wrong thread, don’t regret it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

You are about 4 years behind the times. Joe was always going to be a moderate. Everyone who pays attention to facts knows this. Progressives have known it since South Carolina. 

You think the squad, Schumer, pelosi, Harris etc. are going to be satisfied with moderate joe? Remember court-packing, open borders, etc.?  I don’t think they are gonna put up with Joe, but time will tell.  They’re gonna try to push him as far as they can. 

8 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

You think the squad, Schumer, pelosi, Harris etc. are going to be satisfied with moderate joe? Remember court-packing, open borders, etc.?  I don’t think they are gonna put up with Joe, but time will tell.  They’re gonna try to push him as far as they can. 

You trolling. 

You know how I know you are trolling? I watched Tucker Carlson state a similar list, etc. this evening.

Tucker lies to you to scare you. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 9

4 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

We are literally watching the Republican party split in half before our eyes yet patriots like orangecat92 are here to warn us that the Democrats may have some internal differences.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t care how many negs this generates, but I gladly take tonight’s results as the trade for both aggy and OU winning their bowl games. 

It was probably decided well before, but OU’s win helped put the final nail in Herman’s coffin, so win win.  🤘

31 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

good lord. we don’t want half the shit fox news thinks we want.  they think court packing is priority #1. the court is actually doing their job. bigger fish to fry. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

THANK YOU, GEORGIA!!!

I may actually forgive some of the dickhead UGA fanbase for being smug assholes pre-Sugar and crybaby sore losers afterward in NOLA two years back.  Pretty sure those Foghorn Leghorn-sounding fucks all voted for Perdue and Carpetbagger Barbie, though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

0.5%.  Ossoff leads by just 0.2% right now, but every additional vote for his margin makes a recount less likely to have any real effect.  They aren't going to find 12,000+ error in a recount.

They’re not even going to flip 10% of that. Recounts, at best, result in about 200-400 votes changing, and it’s not always to the loser’s favor. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

And that, Moscow Mitch — just so you will know — and your children will someday know ---is the night. The lights. Went out in Georgia!

I read that in Julia Sugarbaker's voice.  And I appreciated it!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Ossoff lead is up to 16,370 and he leads by 0.4% right now.  He might escape the recount margin sooner than later...

Also, Georgia had 17,000 overseas ballots sent out, so Ossoff is almost to the point that even if EVERY ONE of them was returned and EVERY ONE of them was a vote for Perdue (neither of which will happen), Ossoff would still win...

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, orangecat92 said:

How about we worry first about the unconstitutional shit we are likely to see today before we worry about constitutional political differences?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1