Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

Google has not updated totals, again for about 10 minutes...Did Georgia stop counting, or did google stop updating.  Makes no sense...finish the count..97 % counted.  Can’t believe they would stop now.

They said they won’t finish tonight. People have gone home. 

Google has not updated totals, again for about 10 minutes...Did Georgia stop counting, or did google stop updating.  Makes no sense...finish the count..97 % counted.  Can’t believe they would stop now.

I heard Raffenberger tell Wolf on CNN that they’d stop for the night around now so I guess we are fine until tomorrow morning.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I respect the fuck out of President and Mrs. Carter, but them waking up is an "if", not necessarily a "when". 

awww cmon now give that man his propers because this response would have fit on any given day the last decade. 

35 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I know, but he could solve world peace, cure death, and usher in a 1000 year age of abundance and wealth, and Fox will still slam him and GOP voters will still red wave in 2022. You can't have nice things. 

I just want heroes act, tax reform that puts local taxes in front of federal or salt deductions back if that isn't doable, Medicare option for all, an infrastructure/jobs bill, and PR statehood. I start with heroes act and PR on day 1. Move into the others by summer. 

I want a Supreme Court with 2,021 judges on it.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Just wait until you hear Fox explode for 2 years about how badly Biden handled covid, and how he couldn't rebuild the state department fast enough, and how he is giving China and Iran everything they want because we aren't in world War 3, and how he isn't fixing climate change fast enough.  He may even be friendly with the EU and want to stay in NATO.  We just can't have that. And all that is before we have an industrial accident or two for which Biden will take the blame for not rebuilding the EPA fast enough. At least Biden doesn't wear tan suits. 

The GOP always turns out strong when a Dem is President. Their media makes sure of it. 

Won’t work - they’ve lost enough of the party to Trump.  And the alternative - if the Trumpsters leave, they lose that vote and fall short.  Reality is only a massive overhaul of their own party or the democrats going very far left will give them a chance.  Imo they fucked.  A shame...not really.  

• Hook 'Em 2

The scary thing is what’s going to happen when Trump and the rest of the GOP try to place all of the blame for their failures on Raffensperger again.

I feel so bad for that guy, but from what I’ve seen, I’d vote for him to be the Secretary of State of Texas if I could.

• Hook 'Em 1