BU-TT: The Red Raiders vs The Green Raipers

DeadArmadillo

5 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

I’m rooting for the massive sinkhole to emerge, and suck both teams into the abyss.
Puke on both of ‘em. Especially baylor 

As Red Raider fans, we could never be so fortunate...

1 hour ago, slorch said:

As Red Raider fans, we could never be so fortunate...

I’m not nearly as anti-Tech as I was when I lived there (late 80’s). Just wearing a Texas cap got me called everything but a white man... generally by folks driving by as fast as they could. Most of my wife’s family went to Tech. good folks, just a flaming hatred towards Burnt Orange. I can live with it.

Baylor, on the other hand, impossible to deal with the twerps. Lived here almost 30 years, they get worse all the time. If/when the Big 12-4+2 blows up, they need to go elsewhere. Texas doesn’t need to drag them along anymore. No Ann Richards to protect them this time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mossyhorn said:

I’m not nearly as anti-Tech as I was when I lived there (late 80’s). Just wearing a Texas cap got me called everything but a white man... generally by folks driving by as fast as they could. Most of my wife’s family went to Tech. good folks, just a flaming hatred towards Burnt Orange. I can live with it.

Baylor, on the other hand, impossible to deal with the twerps. Lived here almost 30 years, they get worse all the time. If/when the Big 12-4+2 blows up, they need to go elsewhere. Texas doesn’t need to drag them along anymore. No Ann Richards to protect them this time. 

1-10, my hate for UT is about a 4-5 just for rivalry’s sake, mostly due to UT’s arrogance and ‘we are the Joneses’ horseshit. Most fans are fine and I root for former Horns in the pros. 

Fuck Texas A&M at an 11 on that scale. 
Baylor can die in a fire for the rapism, otherwise, they don’t even register. 

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, slorch said:

1-10, my hate for UT is about a 4-5 just for rivalry’s sake, mostly due to UT’s arrogance and ‘we are the Joneses’ horseshit. 

That was DeLoss’ concoction, and “don’t mess with Texas” nonsense. Both those still remind me of 4-7 or 5-6 seasons, during Eric Metcalf, era. I hated it then, I hate it now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Horn_Spanker said:

I grew up in a shit hole town north of here and the only show our antenna picked up on a Sunday afternoon was the Grant Teaff show.  Something buried deep was spawned when RG3 came on the scene and my shit hole town's fortunate son named the new stadium.  Since then, I have watched Baylor. 

I thought we had agreed you weren't going to admit that in public.

you can see a difference in Tech a little last year and definitely this year......a Kliff coached team would have quit in the 3rd quarter and started in with then personal fouls and would have lost by 20

this team fought through QB banged up (A Tech staple lately) and some other small dumb stuff and won it