2018 NFL Draft

Machinator

2 hours ago, El Moco said:

I didn’t mean all of them.  There were two three who thought they were first round talent, especially Connor Williams.  The way I see it, you screw the university and it’s fans when you choose to sit out the bowl game because you don’t want something to happen before the draft.  It’s football!  It’s always possible and if your gonna be a pussy about it, then don’t play the fucking sport.  I know some feel differently, but that’s my angle.

Uh, Williams was injured. That he came back and played at all was a testament for his love of the university. Jefferson would have played had he been healthy enough to do so. Elliott was the only healthy DNP - Draft of the declared guys.

22 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Uh, Williams was injured. That he came back and played at all was a testament for his love of the university. Jefferson would have played had he been healthy enough to do so. Elliott was the only healthy DNP - Draft of the declared guys.

Williams was healthy for the bowl and choose to sit out.