2018 NFL Draft

Machinator

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

Let's see someone take a chance on Malik or Hollywood in the 2nd round.

Malik maybe, the NFL as a whole isn't big on risks these days unless the player is good enough to make it worthwhile..

Hollywood may have to wait a while.

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

NFL Network just said they expect Guice to go on Day 3. Rounds 4-7. One of the more epic draft slips in recent memory. 

Mayock told the dudes on Pardon My Take that he had “missed/skipped some things” during the interview process but wouldn’t go further than that and that he expected him to slide, more or less. 

Edited by Etexhorn13

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

NFL Network just said they expect Guice to go on Day 3. Rounds 4-7. One of the more epic draft slips in recent memory. 

Is he the one who NFL guys claim made up pre-draft questions for attention? Asked if his mother was a whore?

Edited by pacman

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Rod Gilmore says yes. 

Heard an interesting analysis of Dicko the other day.  If you're a top 2 team in your division, why not take dicko early?  The ability to control the field no matter what point in the game you're in would be absolutely devastating in Today's NFL.   Don't be shocked if he winds up with a top 4 team early.

1 minute ago, SDG said:

Weren’t there multiple off the field issues?

I keep seeing "maturity issues", but there has to be more to it than that. Mayock claims The League knows his open secret. 

NFL Network just mentioned "off the field issues" that weren't reported. It screams domestic violence to me. 

LSU fan ridiculing Saban for covering up off the field incidents is the funniest shit I've ever heard. 

2 minutes ago, pacman said:

Is he the one who NFL guys claim made up pre-draft questions for attention? Asked if his mother was a whore?

Yes, he claims that he was asked if he liked men, etc. This is a shocking slide, no doubt. He was a possible 1st round pick. I have never heard of any off-field issues in his time at LSU.

1 minute ago, Sejjr said:

Yes, he claims that he was asked if he liked men, etc. This is a shocking slide, no doubt. He was a possible 1st round pick. I have never heard of any off-field issues in his time at LSU.

I saw a tweet that said he stated he would kneel for the anthem so that's why he is sliding.

I'm starting to think these small school players get the benefit of the doubt because they're "raw with upside". Yeah, no. 

To me it's all about what you do in the Shrine and Senior Bowls/practices if you're from a small school. Good tape against SFA doesn't mean s***.  

Edited by billfromlaketravis