Matt Campbell or bust

Bevo14

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Why? Seems like a Tom Herman/Charlie Strong clone. A guy who can sneak up and beat some really good teams to look really good but every year has head scratching losses and we will be spinning our wheels again. 

Shit take. It's almost as if he’s playing teams with more talent every week.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, USMCHorn said:

Shit take. It's almost as if he’s playing teams with more talent every week.

Every week? You are telling me Iowa St right now has less talent than every team in this conference? Please. I give you OU. They out talent everyone year in and year out. The rest of the conference? Not sure about that.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Yeah fuck that with a capital F. I didn’t realize you wanted to hire another Tom Herman caliber coach. There’s a reason Herman didn’t work here. The expectations are crippling.

you mean expectations like just coming in 2nd in the big 12?  Herman is an idiot.  Its Herman not the expectations

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

This is the shit take. ISU had 9 players on the 1st team all B12 team. 

This is an even worse take. Average ISU recruiting class over the last 4 years is 46th. It's almost as if they were fucking coached up.

Edited by USMCHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

This is an even worse take. Average ISU recruiting class over the last 4 years is 46th. It's almost as if they were fucking coached up.

What was average ranking of the Houston classes under Herman when he fuckstomped Jimbo Fisher and his team full of 4 and 5 stars? 

what is the average recruiting class ranking for Northern Iowa? ULL? Drake? 

take away Heacock as his DC and you’ve got what? 

hard fucking pass 

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

you mean expectations like just coming in 2nd in the big 12?  Herman is an idiot.  Its Herman not the expectations

You don’t have expectations at Iowa state. At all. If he had the same record at Iowa state that Herman has here, he’d get a borderline lifetime contract. The whole fan base would be content because they’ve never won a god damn thing. I bet Herman could have success at Iowa state. There pressure to produce a good product here is about as strong as any school in the county. Iowa state’s expectations are in the bottom 3rd of all power 5 schools probably. And yeah I pulled that number out of my ass but I really do think Herman could have success at Iowa state because nobody gives a shit.