Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

8 hours ago, Chopper said:

Ya know, if we never had WW2, 1939 wouldn't seem so long ago. Rotten luck!

Fightin Texum Aggies didn't win nattys because they were too busy winning countless Medals of Honor and protecting your freedom to sip tea during WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Cold, Grenada, Gulf, Iraq, and Afghanistan Wars you stupid sip!  

6 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Here’s what the dumbfucks really don’t get.  If they hadn’t gotten pissed and left the big 12 then they probably play for the title that year.  It’s a great joke and it makes me laugh whenever I think about it.

Not winning the SEC is better than playing for a National Championship in the Big 12 stupid sip.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Here’s what the dumbfucks really don’t get.  If they hadn’t gotten pissed and left the big 12 then they probably play for the title that year.  It’s a great joke and it makes me laugh whenever I think about it.

It was a 100 year decision! (To still never win a championship of any kind).
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Fightin Texum Aggies didn't win nattys because they were too busy winning countless Medals of Honor and protecting your freedom to sip tea during WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Cold, Grenada, Gulf, Iraq, and Afghanistan Wars you stupid sip!  

“Yeah congratulations sips on most of your head to head wins being during war times and us being a military school “ aggy

So she left to be a glorified booth babe in medical sales, and they hired her assistant who just left for Arkansas 

McDonald began his career at Texas A&M as a personnel assistant in January of 2017. According to Texas A&M's official website, McDonald, "graduated from Fayetteville State University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education and is currently pursuing his Masters of Science in Sports Management at Texas A&M University. Prior to joining the A&M staff, McDonald worked for Cumberland County Schools as a Health and Physical Education Teacher."

McDonald earned his Bachelor's Degree in Health and Physical Education/Fitness in 2012. He then received his Master's in Sports Management from Texas A&M in 2012. In his role as Assistant Director of Recruiting, McDonald helped lead the Aggies to a top five finish with the No. 4 rated class in the nation for the Class of 2019, which included a pair of five-stars in Kenyon Green and Demarvin Leal. 

24 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Working long demanding hours for Saban results in success and upward mobility.

That same effort in college station for Jimbo gets you a hefty contract, but that’s it.

And working long demanding hours for Petrino gets you pregnant with some potential hospital bills.

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

I don’t agree. Their defense sucked against the spread.  They almost lost to Louisiana Tech and the Ole Miss team we smoked by 33 on the road.  They would have played offenses like that every week in the Big 12

Also, even if they run the table in the Big 12.  That means Alabama doesn’t have a loss.  And they ain’t getting in over an undefeated Notre Dame and an undefeated Alabama.  No fucking way. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don’t agree. Their defense sucked against the spread.  They almost lost to Louisiana Tech and the Ole Miss team we smoked by 33 on the road.  They would have played offenses like that every week in the Big 12

Also, even if they run the table in the Big 12.  That means Alabama doesn’t have a loss.  And they ain’t getting in over an undefeated Notre Dame and an undefeated Alabama.  No fucking way. 

Bottom line is they would still aggy it up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Add to that they would have been facing Big 12 defenses built for facing spread HUNH.

Yeah...... Bilbo Baggins sent his guy to Arky to gather enemy Intel on Arky Chad and his crew,  then brought him right back to the station.......

Texas A&M: Source tells FootballScoop Larry McDonald is back at A&M after briefly joining Chad Morris’ staff at Arkansas as director of recruiting. We are told McDonald’s title has been bumped to executive director of recruiting at A&M.

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Nah. They would have fucked it up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

She left because she fucking hated the experience. Then they basically panic and hire someone who’d left and throw money and title at him in order to make the problems go away. These dumbfucks cannot help themselves. 

Hate the experience as in the job and expectations in and of itself? Or, hated it because working for jimbo? Or, all of the above?

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

She left because she fucking hated the experience. Then they basically panic and hire someone who’d left and throw money and title at him in order to make the problems go away. These dumbfucks cannot help themselves. 

How could she not like being forced to hang out and answer to people she would never acknowledge on the street like Liucci or Johnny Sharp...or any number of wannabes flashing Miramont lunch date invites believing it's better than Shoal Creek. 

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I was just thinking this, plus they are pulling from a very narrow pool with uh.. very particular types of recruiting practices that are deployed.

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah...... Bilbo Baggins sent his guy to Arky to gather enemy Intel on Arky Chad and his crew,  then brought him right back to the station.......

Texas A&M: Source tells FootballScoop Larry McDonald is back at A&M after briefly joining Chad Morris’ staff at Arkansas as director of recruiting. We are told McDonald’s title has been bumped to executive director of recruiting at A&M.

I'm betting that Larry isn't going to look nearly as good as Leah in a bikini!