Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

3 hours ago, bizzle said:

comparing head to head seems like a fools errand on here, but here are positions i would for sure make a trade today:

qb, corner, safety

positions i could possibly talked into it: linebacker, running back

positions i'm not trading: wide receiver, oline, dline, tight end

I'll give you TE even though it's not entirely clear what each team has there yet.  D-line could be a push. If you count B-backer as a linebacker then I think we at least have a slight edge there. WR, RB and OL are laughable though.

Edited by Bevo14

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Found myself laughing at least 5 times while watching this .  Michael Clemons fighting air while jogging downfield, Deneric Prince flailing at air while jogging downfield, RJ Orebo pushing the sled 2 feet further than Demarvin Leal, the RBs stumbling all over the place had me cackling

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Duvernay didn’t light the field on fire a season ago but did finish with the conference’s best returning drop grade after not allowing a single catchable pass thrown his way fall to the ground. In fact, Duvernay’s 41 receptions without a drop are the second-most among all returning receivers at the FBS level from 2018. His reliable hands should be a key asset for Ehlinger in 2019.

This is all way wrong. @Katfid54 said Duv had the worst hands on the team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5:30 - 7:30

Fat Hamm and Looch start off the show by discussing the preseason coaches poll. So naturally Brauninger wants so badly to talk about how those damn dirty sips are so overrated at #10, but Looch is fighting him to keep focused on discussing aggy at #11. I know Looch is doing this now because he's seeing my synopses of the stupid shit he says on Twitter, talking about the Texas Longhorns 60% of the time on his airwaves. So heres me saying 'hi' to you Looch, you sideways-faced fuck. 

14:00 - 16:00

More elaborating on how Texas and OU are on this poll, because of the Maryland and Army games last year(?) 

42:45 - 45:30

More Looch going full Jim Jones and telling aggy they need to drink all the kool-aid when it comes to Kellen Mond. Especially when compared to... well, do I even have to say who? 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0119477-mwlv.mp3

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

5:30 - 7:30

Fat Hamm and Looch start off the show by discussing the preseason coaches poll. So naturally Brauninger wants so badly to talk about how those damn dirty sips are so overrated at #10, but Looch is fighting him to keep focused on discussing aggy at #11. I know Looch is doing this now because he's seeing my synopses of the stupid shit he says on Twitter, talking about the Texas Longhorns 60% of the time on his airwaves. So heres me saying 'hi' to you Looch, you sideways-faced fuck. 

14:00 - 16:00

More elaborating on how Texas and OU are on this poll, because of the Maryland and Army games last year(?) 

42:45 - 45:30

More Looch going full Jim Jones and telling aggy they need to drink all the kool-aid when it comes to Kellen Mond. Especially when compared to... well, do I even have to say who? 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0119477-mwlv.mp3

It’s laughable that some of the people that cover them believe Mond could be a first round draft pick this next year. 

Gabe is great at these. 

Spoiler

Fall Camp Snippets - Practice No. 1

Gabe Bock

6:44p 

Staff

AG

Football is back and it feels so good! It's August. It's blazing hot in Aggieland and the season starts in less than a month. Let's roll! Looking forward to following the Aggies' progress throughout Camp along with you guys. Here are some quick-hitting notes from the 15 minutes the media was allowed to attend the opening practice of August Camp...

* Urgency. That's the word I would use to describe day one in shorts and helmets. Starts with Jimbo. It's the first full period of the first practice of camp and Jimbo was working with Special Teams on a kickoff drill. One of the managers was just a few seconds late with the ball. Jimbo wasn't happy. He was ready to work the drill and understands that every second counts when you're trying to compete for national championships. It was fun watching Jimbo working with the gunners and seeing how detailed he is and how detailed he expects everyone around him to be.

Here's a scribbled depth chart during early 11-on-air warmup action...

Offense:
QB - Mond | Blumrick | Foster | Calzada
RB - Corbin | Kibodi | Prince | Spiller | Richardson
WR - Ausbon, Rogers, Davis (slot) | Preston, Jones, Buckley (slot)k
TE - Beal | Cupp | Wydermyer
OL (left to right) - Moore, Hocker, McCollum, Prater, C. Green | Diesch, Jenkins, Matthews, Reed, Anderson

Defense:
DE - Johnson, Clemons | Martin, Wright
DT - Brown, Madubuike (Peevy worked there as well) | Hunter, Rogers
LB - Johnson, Hines | B. White, A. White
CB - Jones, Renfro | Oliver, Fuller
S - O'Neal, Pryor | Carper, Tucker
N - Elam | Chattman

* At first glance, here's a quick list of the first-year guys that I saw (I didn't see everyone because I'm still learning numbers) that certainly looked the part physically: Jalen Wydermyer, Adarious Jones, Andre White, Brian Williams, Demani Richardson, Erick Young.

* Of course, my first stop on day one of every Fall Camp or Spring Ball workout is the defensive line. The ends and tackles were split during our time out there. The ends were working special teams and the DTs working with position coach Elijah Robinson, so I spent some time watching the big men inside getting after it. Here's video...

What you notice right away is Robinson's detailed approach with these guys. Watch closely when freshman Derrick Hunter lines up to run the drill. You'll see that Hunter's effort is good but his technique is off, and Robinson doesn't ever let him off the hook until he gets it right. You also see Bobby Brown step up and help display for him how to do it correctly. Very neat to see.

* Big focus of day one defensively ... takeaways. Every early drill that I watched on that side of the ball was dedicated to that. The message from the coaching staff was all about repping it and doing the little things to make turnovers happen in games. Good to see so much immediate focus for a team that was -7 in turnover margin a year ago (110th nationally). One assistant made mention of last year's lack of takeaway success during one of the drills. They're drilling it into this defense's fabric that they have to go get the ball back for the offense at a much higher clip than a year ago. Here's video...

* He's not a first-year guy but just for the heck of it, here's the man that Olin Buchanan says, "You can watch a movie on his back." Mr. Bobby Brown...

* I only got to see about one period on offense ... a QB/RB handoff and short route drill and then a drill with QBs and TEs. Here's a quick video of the QBs and backs...

* Mond is a veteran now and with that comes a lot of confidence at the QB position. And after a full year in the system, Mond now understands his head coach and the message Coach Fisher is trying to get across to him when he gets on him. Jimbo jumped on him a little bit for throwing a lazy ball to the tight end on a little stick route. Kellen took it and then stepped right up and fired a dart to Wydermyer. Fisher got fired up, yelling, "That's the ball!"

* No real surprises at QB. Connor Blumrick opened by getting the second-team reps, as he did for much of spring ball. The key is how long that lasts and whether James Foster or Zach Calzada overtake him at some point in August. A vital camp battle, to say the least.

* With Ben Miles leaving for KU, it appears that converted OL Cagan Baldree is working first team FB. He was getting some early action with Kellen in short routes in the flat.

* The tight end depth chart seems fluid right now between Cupp, Beal and Wydermyer. Early in practice, Beal was with the 1s but Cupp was running quite a few routes with Mond right before we had to leave. Wydermyer actually looked the best by a long shot in the period that we got to see. No doubt a very, very small sample size. He ran smooth routes and made all of the catches at every depth. Beal really struggled to catch balls in the intermediate and deep parts of the field and that didn't make new TE coach Joe Jon Finley happy. Finley is such a good technique guy ... all about the little things. He has a ton of clay to work with and will get them ready to roll by late August.

* The kicking duo of Seth Small and Caden Davis looked good in an early field goal session. They each went 3-of-3. Small kicked from 20, 35 and 40. Davis was good from 20, 38 and 46.

I think that's about it from this one. We're about to get Jimbo and a couple of players so be on the lookout for that here on the site.

9 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Gabe is great at these. 

Hide contents

Fall Camp Snippets - Practice No. 1

Gabe Bock

6:44p 

Staff

AG

Football is back and it feels so good! It's August. It's blazing hot in Aggieland and the season starts in less than a month. Let's roll! Looking forward to following the Aggies' progress throughout Camp along with you guys. Here are some quick-hitting notes from the 15 minutes the media was allowed to attend the opening practice of August Camp...

* Urgency. That's the word I would use to describe day one in shorts and helmets. Starts with Jimbo. It's the first full period of the first practice of camp and Jimbo was working with Special Teams on a kickoff drill. One of the managers was just a few seconds late with the ball. Jimbo wasn't happy. He was ready to work the drill and understands that every second counts when you're trying to compete for national championships. It was fun watching Jimbo working with the gunners and seeing how detailed he is and how detailed he expects everyone around him to be.

Here's a scribbled depth chart during early 11-on-air warmup action...

Offense:
QB - Mond | Blumrick | Foster | Calzada
RB - Corbin | Kibodi | Prince | Spiller | Richardson
WR - Ausbon, Rogers, Davis (slot) | Preston, Jones, Buckley (slot)k
TE - Beal | Cupp | Wydermyer
OL (left to right) - Moore, Hocker, McCollum, Prater, C. Green | Diesch, Jenkins, Matthews, Reed, Anderson

Defense:
DE - Johnson, Clemons | Martin, Wright
DT - Brown, Madubuike (Peevy worked there as well) | Hunter, Rogers
LB - Johnson, Hines | B. White, A. White
CB - Jones, Renfro | Oliver, Fuller
S - O'Neal, Pryor | Carper, Tucker
N - Elam | Chattman

* At first glance, here's a quick list of the first-year guys that I saw (I didn't see everyone because I'm still learning numbers) that certainly looked the part physically: Jalen Wydermyer, Adarious Jones, Andre White, Brian Williams, Demani Richardson, Erick Young.

* Of course, my first stop on day one of every Fall Camp or Spring Ball workout is the defensive line. The ends and tackles were split during our time out there. The ends were working special teams and the DTs working with position coach Elijah Robinson, so I spent some time watching the big men inside getting after it. Here's video...

What you notice right away is Robinson's detailed approach with these guys. Watch closely when freshman Derrick Hunter lines up to run the drill. You'll see that Hunter's effort is good but his technique is off, and Robinson doesn't ever let him off the hook until he gets it right. You also see Bobby Brown step up and help display for him how to do it correctly. Very neat to see.

* Big focus of day one defensively ... takeaways. Every early drill that I watched on that side of the ball was dedicated to that. The message from the coaching staff was all about repping it and doing the little things to make turnovers happen in games. Good to see so much immediate focus for a team that was -7 in turnover margin a year ago (110th nationally). One assistant made mention of last year's lack of takeaway success during one of the drills. They're drilling it into this defense's fabric that they have to go get the ball back for the offense at a much higher clip than a year ago. Here's video...

* He's not a first-year guy but just for the heck of it, here's the man that Olin Buchanan says, "You can watch a movie on his back." Mr. Bobby Brown...

* I only got to see about one period on offense ... a QB/RB handoff and short route drill and then a drill with QBs and TEs. Here's a quick video of the QBs and backs...

* Mond is a veteran now and with that comes a lot of confidence at the QB position. And after a full year in the system, Mond now understands his head coach and the message Coach Fisher is trying to get across to him when he gets on him. Jimbo jumped on him a little bit for throwing a lazy ball to the tight end on a little stick route. Kellen took it and then stepped right up and fired a dart to Wydermyer. Fisher got fired up, yelling, "That's the ball!"

* No real surprises at QB. Connor Blumrick opened by getting the second-team reps, as he did for much of spring ball. The key is how long that lasts and whether James Foster or Zach Calzada overtake him at some point in August. A vital camp battle, to say the least.

* With Ben Miles leaving for KU, it appears that converted OL Cagan Baldree is working first team FB. He was getting some early action with Kellen in short routes in the flat.

* The tight end depth chart seems fluid right now between Cupp, Beal and Wydermyer. Early in practice, Beal was with the 1s but Cupp was running quite a few routes with Mond right before we had to leave. Wydermyer actually looked the best by a long shot in the period that we got to see. No doubt a very, very small sample size. He ran smooth routes and made all of the catches at every depth. Beal really struggled to catch balls in the intermediate and deep parts of the field and that didn't make new TE coach Joe Jon Finley happy. Finley is such a good technique guy ... all about the little things. He has a ton of clay to work with and will get them ready to roll by late August.

* The kicking duo of Seth Small and Caden Davis looked good in an early field goal session. They each went 3-of-3. Small kicked from 20, 35 and 40. Davis was good from 20, 38 and 46.

I think that's about it from this one. We're about to get Jimbo and a couple of players so be on the lookout for that here on the site.

You weren't lying, the "Urgency" paragraph sets the tone that no one is going to soften his boner. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I don't know, man, I'm actually kind of impressed. They are making a mad dash for the sideline much more cohesively this year than last.

(I still don't have the first clue what the fuck aggy's "drills" are supposed to be teaching, but whatever. "JIMBO, ya stupid sip!")

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Gabe Bock might be the biggest goober out of the bunch at Texags. Several times he’s tried to rationalize and distort facts to argue A&M is historically better than Texas in baseball. 

I wish I was kidding. These people really live in their own world of delusion. 

You don’t have to read it, ya know?  

Gabe Bock might be the biggest goober out of the bunch at Texags. Several times he’s tried to rationalize and distort facts to argue A&M is historically better than Texas in baseball. 
Well, they were better than texas in 1989 in the regular season and then after that they weren't.

Its probably in the Hall of Air for you to see.
  • Haha 1

Man, I fucking love the first camp videos of the year. 

Urgency. That's the word I would use to describe day one in shorts and helmets.

*watches video* -- so much loafing, jogging, and half-ass effort that it can't be measured. 

Dylan Wright is a fucking specimen but those are the slowest feet on a skill player I've ever seen. I guess, Aggy has to hope he's just giving Leal-level effort but goddamn. Chris Russell can barely fucking move, wtf was that shit? 

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Also, Fatball is alive and well. 

Trainor really carrying that weight well on his 6'8" frame and Kenyon continues to grow. Clement's helmet is fighting a losing battle. 

Reveal hidden contents

9354269.jpg

9354271.jpg

9354233.jpg

9354236.jpg

And yet, nearly every post is praising Schmidt for how big all these guys are.

10 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I would love to hear more about this.

11 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The biggest problem with Aggy is their inability to comprehend that they are an off-brand product.  They are the Hyrdrox to our Oreos; the Freihofer's to our Entenmann's; the RC Cola to our Coke.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Holy shit. Every single argument you made was based on hope and rainbow dust.

Wide receiver:

I think this guy is going to be much better than he's ever been after his catastrophic injury. I think this guy is overrated but he's good, also he's on my alma mater's team so he's awesome. If this other guy turns out to be good then I like our group. If not then okay maybe this other group is better. But, again, if we roll three sixes on these three dice then we're better.

yes, me talking about a guy who went for 45 catches, 585 yards and 7 tds last year being a year further removed from an acl is very similar to the claim that whittington is better than any rb we have on campus. (he may be, but that's a rather ridiculous claim to make at the present.)

where'd the handful of people go that actually enjoy talking football? i miss you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bizzle said:

yes, me talking about a guy who went for 45 catches, 585 yards and 7 tds last year being a year further removed from an acl is very similar to the claim that whittington is better than any rb we have on campus. (he may be, but that's a rather ridiculous claim to make at the present.)

where'd the handful of people go that actually enjoy talking football? i miss you.

Fuck your running backs

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, markstanco said:
11 hours ago, texaslong said:
I can’t remember if it was Peroni.

If so I cant find it. If it was on texags radio I would not disagree.

It was Tarp on 247. 

Spoiler

Could Kellen Mond be a sleeper first round pick?

ByJEFF TARPLEY May 30, 2:17 PM 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

In March, we did a story on Texas A&M quarterback Kellen Mond and asked the question "Will Mond make it to the 2020 season at A&M or do so well in 2019 that he leaves early for the NFL Draft?" For a lot of people, it seemed like a far fetched proposition because they see someone who isn’t the most accurate passer and, in a world where most quarterbacks have a 60 percent completion rate at a minimum, Mond’s 57 percent ranked as the worst among all underclassmen in the SEC last season. He still has inconsistent delivery and footwork from throw to throw. He will turn it over more than you might like as his nine interceptions were 11thin the SEC in 2018 and he also had two fumbles returned for touchdowns. Mond still a work in progress on going through his progressions. He’s not a big-time running threat who can offset his inconsistent passing with his legs. Finally, he’s not a prototype NFL quarterback when it comes to his size or arm strength.

Even so, A&M boss Jimbo Fisher talks about the most underrated aspects of his game which include his command in the huddle and of the offense itself. Mond threw for over 3,000 yards last season, which ranked 30thin the country and a lot of the guys who finished ahead of him don’t return for 2019. A&M’s offense leaned on running back Trayveon Williams in 2018 to take some of the load off of Mond but it’s going to be his show in 2019 given Williams’ loss and the returnees that the Aggies have among their pass catching corps. It’s going to be a veteran group with talents such as Kendrick Rogers and Quartney Davis, who should be able to put up big numbers. The offensive line should provide better protection as they return five players with starting experience and more depth.

Moreover, Mond has begun to get significant attention as one of the best quarterbacks in the SEC not named Fromm or Tagovailoa. He's been rated as high as the third best signal caller in the league for 2019 by Athlon and on many lists he's considered no worse than one of the top 15 quarterbacks in the country. Like we did in March, cbssports.com asked why Mond couldn't come out for the 2020 draft and even took it a step further...they labeled him as one of seven college players who could be a surprise first round selections in the 2020 draft. Again, it may seem far fetched but as we did Chris Trapasso makes a strong case for Mond to potentially surprise people.

Jimbo Fisher has quite the track record with producing early draft picks at the quarterback position. He was the offensive coordinator at LSU when JaMarcus Russell went on to be the first pick in the 2007 Draft. Christian Ponder and EJ Manuel, both first-round picks, were coached by Fisher at Florida State. Former Heisman winner Jameis Winston was the top overall pick in the 2015 draft and has had an up and down career so far, although his career 7.6 yards per attempt average is the 10th-highest figure among the 34 quarterbacks who've attempted at least 750 passes since he entered the league. 

I know what you're thinking. Fisher's highest drafted quarterbacks have been busts (the jury's still out on Winston). And that's true. They have. But he and his system were impressive enough to put those inherently flawed signal-callers on enough of a pedestal for them to be selected in Round 1. 

71COMMENTS

As a freshman, in Kevin Sumlin's spread offense, Mond was flashy as a runner but deficient as a pocket passer. In Year 2 with the Aggies, under Fisher, his pocket-passing proficiency was significantly better. The 6-2, 210-pound quarterback's completion percentage increased from 51.5 to 57.3, his yards-per-attempt average went from 6.1 to 7.5, and he tossed eight touchdowns and six picks in 2017 then 24 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 2018. 

Fisher isn't molding an overachieving walk-on here. Mond was the No. 3 dual-threat signal-caller in the country in the 2017 recruiting class behind Tagovailoa and Tate Martell, according to 247Sports' composite rankings. While Mond struggled against Alabama, completing less than 50% of his passes while tossing two picks to just one touchdown, he torched eventual national champion Clemson to the tune of 430 yards through the air with three touchdowns and no interceptions at a 57.5% completion rate. With plenty of high-profile games on the 2019 schedule at Texas A&M and Fisher calling the shots on offense, Mond has a fantastic opportunity to jump into the first-round conversation during the upcoming college football season.

• Like 1

aggy was hyping Quartney Davis last year too. Bizzle is just recycling the memes.

Quartney Davis looks to be potential breakout star for Aggies

After coming off injuries the past two seasons, wide receiver Quartney Davis has been the talk of Texas A&M fall camp

Posted on 8/12/2018 (2:24)

https://247sports.com/Video/Quartney-Davis-looks-to-be-potential-breakout-star-for-Aggies-8569911/

52 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

It was Tarp on 247. 

Reveal hidden contents

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

In March, we did a story on Texas A&M quarterback Kellen Mond and asked the question "Will Mond make it to the 2020 season at A&M or do so well in 2019 that he leaves early for the NFL Draft?" For a lot of people, it seemed like a far fetched proposition because they see someone who isn’t the most accurate passer and, in a world where most quarterbacks have a 60 percent completion rate at a minimum, Mond’s 57 percent ranked as the worst among all underclassmen in the SEC last season. He still has inconsistent delivery and footwork from throw to throw. He will turn it over more than you might like as his nine interceptions were 11thin the SEC in 2018 and he also had two fumbles returned for touchdowns. Mond still a work in progress on going through his progressions. He’s not a big-time running threat who can offset his inconsistent passing with his legs. Finally, he’s not a prototype NFL quarterback when it comes to his size or arm strength.

Even so, A&M boss Jimbo Fisher talks about the most underrated aspects of his game which include his command in the huddle and of the offense itself. Mond threw for over 3,000 yards last season, which ranked 30thin the country and a lot of the guys who finished ahead of him don’t return for 2019. A&M’s offense leaned on running back Trayveon Williams in 2018 to take some of the load off of Mond but it’s going to be his show in 2019 given Williams’ loss and the returnees that the Aggies have among their pass catching corps. It’s going to be a veteran group with talents such as Kendrick Rogers and Quartney Davis, who should be able to put up big numbers. The offensive line should provide better protection as they return five players with starting experience and more depth.

Moreover, Mond has begun to get significant attention as one of the best quarterbacks in the SEC not named Fromm or Tagovailoa. He's been rated as high as the third best signal caller in the league for 2019 by Athlon and on many lists he's considered no worse than one of the top 15 quarterbacks in the country. Like we did in March, cbssports.com asked why Mond couldn't come out for the 2020 draft and even took it a step further...they labeled him as one of seven college players who could be a surprise first round selections in the 2020 draft. Again, it may seem far fetched but as we did Chris Trapasso makes a strong case for Mond to potentially surprise people.

Jimbo Fisher has quite the track record with producing early draft picks at the quarterback position. He was the offensive coordinator at LSU when JaMarcus Russell went on to be the first pick in the 2007 Draft. Christian Ponder and EJ Manuel, both first-round picks, were coached by Fisher at Florida State. Former Heisman winner Jameis Winston was the top overall pick in the 2015 draft and has had an up and down career so far, although his career 7.6 yards per attempt average is the 10th-highest figure among the 34 quarterbacks who've attempted at least 750 passes since he entered the league. 

I know what you're thinking. Fisher's highest drafted quarterbacks have been busts (the jury's still out on Winston). And that's true. They have. But he and his system were impressive enough to put those inherently flawed signal-callers on enough of a pedestal for them to be selected in Round 1. 

71COMMENTS

As a freshman, in Kevin Sumlin's spread offense, Mond was flashy as a runner but deficient as a pocket passer. In Year 2 with the Aggies, under Fisher, his pocket-passing proficiency was significantly better. The 6-2, 210-pound quarterback's completion percentage increased from 51.5 to 57.3, his yards-per-attempt average went from 6.1 to 7.5, and he tossed eight touchdowns and six picks in 2017 then 24 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 2018. 

Fisher isn't molding an overachieving walk-on here. Mond was the No. 3 dual-threat signal-caller in the country in the 2017 recruiting class behind Tagovailoa and Tate Martell, according to 247Sports' composite rankings. While Mond struggled against Alabama, completing less than 50% of his passes while tossing two picks to just one touchdown, he torched eventual national champion Clemson to the tune of 430 yards through the air with three touchdowns and no interceptions at a 57.5% completion rate. With plenty of high-profile games on the 2019 schedule at Texas A&M and Fisher calling the shots on offense, Mond has a fantastic opportunity to jump into the first-round conversation during the upcoming college football season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

9354269.jpg

9354271.jpg

9354233.jpg

9354236.jpg

9354236.jpg

(Had to do the last one twice. It's like if Webster gained 200 pounds) 

Not to go full katfid or anything.  But given that this is the recruiting forum, it is hilarious that 19 year old Barton Clement looks like chonk-city Family Matters version of Carl Winslow:

latest?cb=20190615101640&path-prefix=de

• Like 2

14 hours ago, coachkiss said:

Could you imagine the mountains of jizz if Jimbo decided to have the team practice in Junction for even just a few days? T-shirts with “The Junction Boys Ride Again!” Would be everywhere.

That would be great, especially considering that shitty team went 1-9 the next year.  Go for it guys.