Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Y'ALLS A BUNCH OF TEA SIPPING LIBERAL FAIRIES

JUST LIKE THEM MUSLIMS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Yeah, the guy who said "they're pagans" puts an interesting spin on things. I mean, I know it isn't a comfortable thought for anyone with an aggy education, but "pagan" does not mean what he thinks it means. Islam was born in the blood of pagans, if you want to get right down to brass tacks. Never mind, of course, that the University of Texas in general is quite pluralistic religiously, but is still clearly majority Christian, particularly on the football team (and I say this as a Taoist who doesn't really care one way or the other).

The point is, the typical aggy would be far more welcome in Riyadh than, say, I would be.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yesh said:

Of course they use ypg ranking...

Yards per attempt

Texas - 71st

aggy - 104th

Opponents passer rating

Texas - 79th

aggy - 107th

Considering Aggy's schedule included the likes of the perennial powers such as Northwestern State, LA-Monroe, UAB, and Kentucky (whose team barely threw for 2,000 yards all last year). That's pretty damn bad.

5 minutes ago, derp said:

Considering Aggy's schedule included the likes of the perennial powers such as Northwestern State, LA-Monroe, UAB, and Kentucky (whose team barely threw for 2,000 yards all last year). That's pretty damn bad.

Well, the UAB backup QB did throw for over 300 yards on them.  And let's not forget shitty passing attacks from the likes of Arkansas and Miss. State.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

I kinda want to see aggy beat Clemson and then go 2-6 in conference play. Get that roller coaster to max height.

If aggy beat Clemson, it would be 100x worse than when John 8 ball beat Bama.  Those fucking rubes would never shut up and Baggins would be crowned Dabo's daddy.  It is not going to happen.  

4 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

If aggy beat Clemson, it would be 100x worse than when John 8 ball beat Bama.  Those fucking rubes would never shut up and Baggins would be crowned Dabo's daddy.  It is not going to happen.   

Yeah, you can root for the midget in the wrestling match, but you know as soon as the thing starts, the little guy is going to get thrown around like a rag doll.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

aggy has the same  chance beating Clemson in 2019 as I had fucking Raquel Welch in 1971.  

"What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talking? Guess not, why should she be any different."

why does aggy do a drill where the DTs are late and arrive behind/after the ballcarrier? I mean, I know it looks just like their regular season but - wtf is the point of that shit? also of note, I had to watch the video because aggy247 is gonzo over how fast and smooth Chase Lane and Spiller are in this vid. (we also get a chorus of CALEB CHAPMAN TOO, he's just tall). 

well, shit I tested it and the CBS link is fuckery :: 

http://www.cbssports.com/general/video/e4d9da46-f730-4156-b1ff-7d1ac173df11

Try the 247 link, if you can :: 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-fall-camp-highlights-full-pads-134215679/

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

why does aggy do a drill where the DTs are late and arrive behind/after the ballcarrier? I mean, I know it looks just like their regular season but - wtf is the point of that shit? also of note, I had to watch the video because aggy247 is gonzo over how fast and smooth Chase Lane and Spiller are in this vid. (we also get a chorus of CALEB CHAPMAN TOO, he's just tall). 

well, shit I tested it and the CBS link is fuckery :: 

http://www.cbssports.com/general/video/e4d9da46-f730-4156-b1ff-7d1ac173df11

Try the 247 link, if you can :: 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-fall-camp-highlights-full-pads-134215679/

bizzle will have you know that Caleb Chapman is going to be quite the player, sir. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I seriously worry about some of you cunts. The threat of an overdose is real, and dangerous. 

The last week has for sure been a huge overdose. But I ain’t gettin sober anytime soon. 2021 and 2020 classes will close out strong and gain commits before the season and then there’s the specter of us beating LSU and watching those cripples try to do the mental gymnastics of explaining away our win. 

Point is, we all better increase our tolerance because we’re gonna be rolling in aggy hyperbole and misery over the next few months.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

bizzle will have you know that Caleb Chapman is going to be quite the player, sir. 

In at least 8 games every season, Caleb Chapman will be more athletic than any DB lined up on the opposing sideline. If you can't put together all SEC numbers against 8 teams starting this guy at DB, you don't deserve to be called a WR:

snail-wearing-football-helmet-on-shell-i

48 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy calling another member of their own conference an embarrassment is just so rich and dripping with aggy’s trademark lack of self-awareness.

Don't kid yourself. Georgia wakes up everyday wishing they were Texas A&M. The traditions, the superior doggie mascot, Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, and the nut squeezing boy cheerleaders.

Georgia burns with shame that an Aggie thinks they're an embarrassment to a league that A&M elevated to new heights.